Chapter 1 : After a Month

Hope

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

                It’s been a month since we share the same stage together. 16 days, actually. But it feels like a month to me.  SMTown Tokyo was the last stage we ever shared together. I don’t get to sing a duet with her, nor does a dance battle against her. But, at least we share the same stage during the ending. It was when I wandered around the stage to film the crowd and ‘accidentally’ captured her. She walked towards me with Yesung Hyung and gave me a ‘V’ sign when she caught me staring at her through my phone. I was dumbfounded. I got struck when I saw her smile. So then I just stand still, not moving, just capturing her through my video phone until I realize I was in the middle of a concert hall with thousands pairs of eyes watching. So I started moving and continue filming the crowd. I hope no fancams captured me while I got struck by her. Or else, they might suspect something was going on between me and her.

                Today, September 17th 2011, exactly 16 days after that moment we finally get to share the same stage again. KBS Love request. A show where kids all over the world sends their ‘Love Request’ to get cured because they don’t have enough money  to cure themselves. It’s a charity program, actually. To raise funds for the unfortunate kids and helped them live a normal life like any other kids. I have recorded the episode where we, Super Junior member, accompany this young Indonesian boy checked his condition in the hospital. And today, we’re going to meet him again after the surgery. Our partner is SNSD. They helped a young Cambodian girl who had a heart problem. I’m so excited to do this because today is the chance to actually see her again.

To: Weirdo Yoong

Weirdo, you’re coming to KBS right? Love Request?

 

                *Beep*

               

From: Weirdo Yoong

                Yes, Oppa. We’re on our way there. You’re coming too, right? See you there, oppa!                 

 

                I rushed out from my room to meet my Hyung after reading her text.

                “Hyung! Hurry! We have to go to KBS building right now or we might be late for the recording!!”

                They all looked at me as if I am losing my mind. “What is the matter with you, Kyu? I thought you were playing Starcraft in your room. What’s with the rush?” Sungmin Hyung asked.

                “Eerr.. Nothing, hyung. Really. I just thought that we might be late to record the Love Request because SNSD is on their way and I thought that we have to get going too.” I said to them looking for a reasonable explanation.

                “SNSD is on their way? How did you know?” All the hyung asked me in unison.

                Oh crap. Now they’ll know I frequently texting one of SNSD’s member. Wrong move Kyuhyun-ah. Wrong move!

                “Kyu? Why are you blushing? Aaaaaahh.. You’re texting with one of the SNSD member again, aren’t you? Aish, Magnae.. Is it Seohyun-ah? Why won’t you tell us who is the one you’ve been texting with?” Donghae hyung now starting to tease me.

                “I bet it’s Yoong.”

                I turned to Leeteuk Hyung as I started to feel my face reddened. He smirked at me with that teasing smile on his face. Damn! How did he know?

                “Mwo? Anii Hyung. Aish… why don’t we just get ready and go? We’re really going to be late if we don’t hurry now.” I said to them , changing the topic.

                “He’s right. Guys! Prepare yourself. 10 minutes. I’ll wait downstairs. Hurry!” Leeteuk Hyung finally agreed to my word and start ordering the hyungs to get ready.

 I’m free.

 At least for now.

 

Yoona’s POV

                I will finally meet him again. Yeay! It’s been 16 days since we last saw each other. Our busy schedule won’t let us meet even in our company’s building. He’s so tighted up with Mr.Simple promotion, and I’m busy doing SNSD’s 2nd Asia Tour.

                I miss him so much.

                No one knows about my feelings for him. Not even Yuri unnie, my roommate. They just know that he’s one of my closest oppa among the other SJ’s member.  They never knew that I kinda develop a little crush on him. Well, maybe not a little crush. I think I’m this close to be in love with him. But, I guess he will never see me that way. I’m just his friend.  

                Weirdo Yoong. That’s all I am to him. Nothing more.

                *Beep*

                My phone suddenly rang. I smiled when I saw the sender’s name. I don’t wait any longer and reply him as fast as I can without realizing I did all of that while smiling ear to ear until…

                “Ya Yoong! What’s with that wide smile in your face? Is it because of the text you’ve just received?  Who is it? Is that Donghae oppa? So YoonHae is real?” Jessica unnie asked me assuming that I’m texting with Donghae oppa. I can sense jealousy in her tone when she started asking me about YoonHae.

                “Aniyo, Unnie.  It’s not Hae oppa. Calm down, I won’t take him from you.” I said to her , still with this wide silly smile on my face.

                “I bet it’s Yesung oppa! Or Siwon oppa? Or maybe Heechul oppa? Or Wookie oppa? Aish Yoong, how could you be paired with most of Super Junior oppas?” Fany Unnie now trying to figure out who I texted with, kinda frustrated. It’s true, though. I got paired with almost every member of Super Junior oppas. Except this one pale guy who I accidentally falling for.

                “Unnie, stop guessing.. Let’s just focus with our performance for Love Request.. right Taeyeon Unnie?” I tried to free myself by asking our leader hoping that she will get distracted by it.

                “You’re right, Yoong. Girls, just focus with our performance okay?”

                And she did distracted by it.

               

                I’m free.

                At least for now.

 

 

===================================================================================================

 

I decided to make it a 3 or 4 chapter long. Hope the 1st chapter is good enough. Please forgifve me if it's not that good. I'm new! ^^