Deafening love

Little Lost. Loved More
 
After Mingyu heard the slow but steady breath coming from his lover, he knew that he was asleep. He waited for a few minutes before addressing something to s.
 
 
 
"Is it just me or has Wonwoo lost a large amount of weight?"
 
 
 
The others looked over at the sleeping boy in Mingyu's tight embrace before glancing up at the giant in thought.
 
 
 
"I don't think that I just speak for myself when I say this but I have noticed Wonwoo's weight decrease drastically recently" S.coups looked back down at Wonwoo with pitiful eyes.
 
 
 
Everyone else nodded their heads in agreement before more members decided to speak up.
 
 
 
"He's been refusing to eat recently too. I don't know if it's his way to lose weight or if he's just not hungry but I don't see him eat much anymore" 
 
 
 
"He's never really been one to talk or participate in discussions we have but he also has become more reserved."
 
 
 
"I've also noted that he doesn't like being touched as much anymore"
 
 
 
Mingyu allowed his eyes to linger over his lover as he caressed Wonwoo's features. As the others talked, Mingyu kept his eyes on Wonwoo as if noting all the changes in his lovers form. He did notice the weight lose, the withdrawal of his lover in conversations, the lose of appetite but he done nothing to help Wonwoo. He allowed Wonwoo to slip and become sick from not eating. He allowed it to get this far because he never stopped his boyfriend. He just turned a blind eye.
 
 
 
As Mingyu's thoughts took over, it became too overwhelming, causing a single tear to cascade down the side of his face. The members looked at Mingyu with sadness knowing that He was blaming himself.
 
 
 
"Mingyu I know your beating yourself up about it but in all honesty, I blame myself for it. I'm the leader and I let him down. Not just him but all of you. Please don't blame yourself. Wonwoo loves you and he knows you care about him. He hates it when you cry" S.coups goes over to the younger and hugs him then whispers in his ear.
 
 
 
"Let's just go home and sleep for now. We will discuss the rest another day if Wonwoo's weight keeps on decreasing. For now let's just watch him closely" Mingyu nods his head in agreement.
 
 
 
Soon enough, Mingyu wakes Wonwoo up and tells him that they are going back to the dorm for a good nights rest. 
 
 
 
The elder started to get off of Mingyu's lap with much difficulty as he was still hazed with sleep but managed to after a few attempts.
 
 
 
Mingyu entwined their hands together and allowed Wonwoo to rest his head on his shoulder.
 
 
 
The walk back was filled with worry as Wonwoo had to stop multiple times due to dizziness but he didn't tell his friends so that he didn't worry them but he didn't notice the constant concern written on the faces of his friends.
 
 
 
Once they made it back to the dorm after a long days work, they were all exhausted and really didn't want to shower but they had to since they were extremely sweaty.
 
 
 
"Ok, me, Jeonghan and Jisoo will go first then Jun, Hoshi and Woozi then DK, The8 can go in, Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino can go in and then the lovely couple can go in last unless you two are tired, then you can go in third?" S.coups tells the members what the order is for showering and the group order as they didn't have enough time to go in one by one.
 
 
 
Mingyu looks over at his lover who still has his head buried into his shoulder, falling asleep.
 
 
 
"I think Wonwoo is too tired to wait that long. If it's ok, can we go in third?"  The members nod as they look at Wonwoo who is falling asleep while standing up.
 
 
 
"If you want, you can go in first. Wonwoo is still really pale and tired so it would be best for him to go in first and get a good nights sleep before the live we have in two days time and the photoshoot tomorrow" the other members nod in agreement again but stop and turn to Wonwoo as he speaks up.
 
 
 
"No, I can wait. You guys can go in first. I want to take a small nap now anyway and then we can go in later. Ok?" Wonwoo shows a convincing smile to s before he walks off to his shared room with Mingyu.
 
 
 
The others go off to the shower and respected rooms, either showering or waiting to use the shower in their groups without much thought.
 
 
 
 
 
Once Wonwoo and Mingyu were in their room, The younger sat on the bed pulling his lover with him before laying down alongside Wonwoo. He pulled Wonwoo into a tight embrace whilst caressing the neon black hair he loved so much. Wonwoo's hair was so soft and fluffy that Mingyu could never take his hands off, always craving the strands against his fingertips.
 
 
 
The smaller male purred against the touch and moved his head further into his lovers chest as he wrapped his arms around Mingyu's neck and looked up at the taller. Wonwoo's eyes were filled with love as they looked up at the almond eyes that told a story. Wonwoo was always fascinated with Mingyu's eyes as he could never look away from them, always being drawn in.
 
 
 
Mingyu tilted Wonwoo's chin and leaned in closer to the elders face before planting a soft yet loving kiss on his lovers lips. The kiss was pure bliss and it made Wonwoo moan into it causing Mingyu to smirk. Their kisses were always powerful and never ending. When they kissed, it made them feel as though they were connected in more ways than one. They didn't need to revolve their relationship around but the odd touches and kisses was always enough for them.
 
 
 
Soon enough, they broke the kiss when Wonwoo tapped his hand against Mingyu's chest, giving the sign that he needed to breath. 
 
 
 
They both blushed when they heard a few 'awwwws' from the others who managed to get into the room without them knowing. Seungkwan took a photo before they all left the room allowing the couple to continue.
 
 
 
After a few minutes of hugging, Mingyu felt a weight on his shoulder. He looked down and saw Wonwoo sleeping on his shoulder. Knowing that his lover would get a neck ache if he stayed in that position, Mingyu gently moved his lovers head of of his shoulder and rested Wonwoo's head on his lap.
 
 
 
Mingyu stared at his lover in awe and listened to the rhythm of Wonwoo's breathing. The even breath allowed Mingyu's thoughts to run wild as he glanced at the 'man of his dreams'.
 
 
 
Minutes soon turned into a whole hour before Mingyu got told that it was his and Wonwoo's turn for the shower and that everyone else had gone to bed. 
 
 
 
He tapped Wonwoo on the side of his cheek and whispered into his ear.
 
 
 
"Darling, it's time to shower. I will gather your clothing for you and then we will go in. Ok?" All he got was an approving nod and then he left his lovers side to gather the items they needed.
 
 
 
Once Mingyu put the clothing into the bathroom, he picked Wonwoo up off of the bed and noticed how much weight his soulmate had lost but decided to push that to the back of his head for a while.
 
 
 
Mingyu sat on the toilet seat, waiting for his lover to gain full consciousness before stripping themselves and going into the shower.
 
 
 
After Wonwoo woke up fully, they both stripped their clothing bashfully before stepping foot into the shower and started washing each other.
 
 
 
Mingyu couldn't help but notice the skin stretching on Wonwoo's bones as if there was no fat what so ever. The muscle that Wonwoo had two weeks ago had been replaced with bony limbs but he didn't want to ruin the day by asking his boyfriend if he had an eating disorder or something of the sort, so he left it. His lover was also getting paler as the time past and all Mingyu wanted to do was to put Wonwoo to bed and caress his milky soft inner thigh as Wonwoo slowly fell asleep in pure bliss.
 
 
 
Soon enough, his dream came true and they went to bed only to touch his lover in a caring manner as Wonwoo began to breath evenly against Mingyu's chest.
 
 
 
 
 
 
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. SCHOOL IS SO STRESSFUL FOR ME AT THE MOMENT SINCE IM GETTING ABOUT 5 PIECES OF HOMEWORK A DAY. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FLUFF FILLED CHAPTER. FLUFF REALLY ISN'T MY   THING...AT ALL BUT I HOPE I MADE IT SOME WHAT BEARABLE. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)
 
P.S I HAVE DECIDED THAT THIS WILL BE 5+ CHAPTERS NOW AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW IT WILL END. PLEASE SUPPORT THE FAN FICTION XXX