Unconscious love

Little Lost. Loved More
He was pulled out of him thoughts when he heard the door open.
 
 
 
He continued to heave and throw up even though he had someone rubbing his back to support him but still didn't look up.
 
 
 
"Hyung? Are you alright?"
 
 
 
Once he knew he had finished throwing up his guts, he turned around.
 
 
 
His eyes widened immediately.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________
 
 
"What are you doing here?"  Wonwoo tried to stay stoic and emotionless as he spoke but failed miserably from the crack in his voice due to his dry throat.
 
 
 
"The members and I were worried because you had been gone for a while so they sent me" spoke the younger as he glanced at Wonwoo worriedly before continuing.
 
 
 
"Are you alright? You look rather pale and weak"
 
 
 
Wonwoo's face was as white as fresh setting snow. His eyes sunken and swollen with a dark patch surrounding both glistening eyes from lack of sleep. He sat weakly against the wall near the toilet that he had previously thrown up in. His frame shook due to the amount of energy he had lost during his schedule with the members.
 
 
 
He looked dead tired and seemed as though he was going to fall asleep any minute.
 
 
 
"Do you want to rest and go back to the dorm? I can call the others?" He asked the older.
 
 
 
Slowly Wonwoo looked up and weakly smiled (more like grimaced) to the younger.
 
 
 
"I'm fine Chan. Nothing to worry about."
 
 
 
Dino looked hesitant as he watches Wonwoo get up.
 
 
 
"Trust me Chan I'm fine. I stayed up late last night and ate something bad but now that I've thrown up, it should be out of my system. I'm fine, ok?" 
 
 
 
Dino nodded his head slowly.
 
 
 
He still didn't agree that Wonwoo doing a schedule when sick but went with it anyway.
 
 
 
"You don't need to tell anyone either. We don't want them worrying about nothing. Do we?"
 
 
 
Dino nodded his head again before saying "I suppose"
 
 
 
The elder smiled slightly and sighed before patting Dino's head and leaving the bathroom after washing his hands and mouth to get rid of the taste.
 
 
 
Once he got back to the other members, they were all having their makeup redone, so he walked over to his stylist to have his redone also.
 
 
 
She smiled at him as he sat down and started ridding him of any blemishes.
 
 
 
They didn't talk as she could tell he wasn't really with it and let silence surround them.
 
 
 
Once she was done, Wonwoo thanked her and left to sit down on the sofa waiting for the other members to finish having their makeup and hair done.
 
 
 
He started to doze off into dream land until he felt the sofa dip.
 
 
 
"Did you miss me baby?" 
 
 
 
Wonwoo blushed at the word 'baby' but clung onto his boyfriend like a koala and buried his head into the youngers shoulder as his lover wrapped his arms around the olders waist.
 
 
 
"Your so mean Mingyu" Wonwoo said as he pouted his lips and puffed his pink shaded cheeks.
 
 
 
Mingyu let a laugh rip through his throat and tightened his hold on his lovers waist.
 
 
 
"What would you expect when you act like a baby?"
 
 
 
"I don't act like a baby. I'm just very expressive"
 
 
 
"That's why you always keep a stoic and bored look on your face?"
 
 
 
"Ummm...yes"
 
 
 
Mingyu laughed again at his lovers antics before leaning in and kissing Wonwoo softly on the lips.
 
 
 
"You still look sick. Are you sure your ok?" Mingyu asked his lover as he kissed Wonwoo's nose.
 
 
 
"I'm fine. Don't worry" Wonwoo said for the up tenth time that day.
 
 
 
Before Mingyu could continue being concerned over his boyfriend, their manager cut in and said they had to go to their last schedule which was an m countdown live performance.
 
 
 
They nodded their heads and Wonwoo began getting up but dizziness overwhelmed him and fell back into Mingyu. 
 
 
 
Mingyu looked into the dark haired boy eyes and tried to read him. Sadly he didn't get anything except void eyes.
 
 
 
"Sorry I lost my footing a bit" Wonwoo whispered.
 
 
 
"It's fine. Don't worry. You weigh nothing so it didn't hurt" Mingyu smiled.
 
 
 
Wonwoo stood up successfully the next time around and Mingyu followed the shorter to the van keeping an eye on him.
 
 
 
The van ride was full of pecks and kisses, hugs and members either being disturbed and disgusted or in awwww at their relationship.
 
 
 
During sound check, Wonwoo felt the dizziness begin to cloud his mind again but shook it off and finished his rap as the others danced around him.
 
 
 
He managed to finish it without much hassle and made sure none of the other members saw his uneasiness on his feet.
 
 
 
Slowly he made his way backstage with the other boys and waited with Mingyu to go back on stage for their final promotion live for their song Mansae.
 
 
 
While Mingyu and Wonwoo were waiting, Mingyu back hugged the smaller and began to kiss him while the other members interacted and talked with the other idols that were performing.
 
 
 
Soon enough Seventeen were called to the stage and Wonwoo made his way over to his position.
 
 
 
He glanced towards Mingyu and the younger winked at him before averting his eyes else where.
 
 
 
Mingyu wouldn't admit it but he was worried about Wonwoo. Sure he talked to the other members about Wonwoo's decrease in appetite and weighed but they didn't do much about it.
 
 
 
 He saw the way the elder kept glancing at him and being a bit self concious looking at every member as though he was trying to hide somethings. 
 
 
 
He also saw how Wonwoo didn't lose his footing in their schedule earlier that day. He knew Wonwoo was feeling lightheaded and was still dizzy during Mansae but just didn't want to ask Wonwoo and get an 'I'm fine' response again so he left it.
 
 
 
The sound of Mansae brought him back into reality so he got into his beginning stance and began lowering himself while holding hands with the other members as Vernon began to rap.
 
 
 
He managed to keep track of Wonwoo as he danced to make sure nothing bad would happen to his lover.
 
 
 
Everything was going well and Wonwoo seemed to be doing fine as he danced around the stage with the other members occasionally looking in Mingyu's direction.
 
 
 
Half way through the chorus Wonwoo felt the familiar dizziness return and glanced at Mingyu who also at that moment looked into Wonwoo's eyes.
 
 
 
Wonwoo kept eye contact throughout the chorus as if telling Mingyu to help him.
 
 
 
Wonwoo's surroundings began to spin as his part started and glanced back at Mingyu before drifting his gaze back to the audience.
 
 
 
On shaky feet, he made his way to the front of the stage and started to rap the lyrics without his voice cracking.
 
 
 
It was getting harder for his eyes to stay open as he fought for consciousness.
 
 
 
As his eyes began to close, he heard rushed footsteps before he fell into unconsciousness.
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
 
IM SORT OF ON TIME WITH THE UPDATE. I WASN'T GOING TO UPDATE FOR A WHILE LONGER BUT BELLA2298 ASKED ME TO UPDATE SOON SO I THOUGHT NOW WOULD BE THE BEST TIME TO UPDATE FOR YOU ALL. I HAVEN'T READ WHAT I HAVE WRITEN SO SORRY IF IT DOESN'T MAKE MUCH SENSE. I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW SO 'YAY MY LIFE' <---------I LOVE SARCASM
 
ANYWAY PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE AND UPVOTE IF YOU WANT BUT IM NOT GOING TO FORCE YOU :)
 
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE THE LAST UPDATE....SO YEAH