Love is the utmost powerful

Little Lost. Loved More

On the way to the hospital, Wonwoo wouldn't let go of Mingyu what so ever, which was seen as bothersome to the paramedics who were trying to analyse Wonwoo's health.

 
 
 
They allowed it though as it seemed to of kept Wonwoo at ease.
 
 
 
The other members of Seventeen took the company vans and promised to meet the two at the hospital even though they all wanted to accompany Wonwoo and Mingyu.
 
 
 
Mingyu clasped Wonwoo's hand in a tight, reassuring grip as the paramedics conversed with one another. 
 
 
 
Staring down at his dark-haired lover, Mingyu realised just how sick Wonwoo was.
 
 
 
His skin almost transparent, hair dishevelled and lacking of nutrients, his body resembled that of someone being starved to death and moreover, his face was sunken and shallow.
 
 
 
Mingyu felt like an idiot.
 
 
 
How could he not have noticed.
 
 
 
He knew something was up with his lover but he didn't course into action and allowed Wonwoo to faint on stage for all to see.
 
 
 
Not only was that showing how much of a bad boyfriend he was but it also could cause a controversy with the company if the fans thought about it too much. 
 
 
 
It had happened to multiple companies before hand after all and what difference did it make for PLEDIS Entertainment.
 
 
 
Fans were probably already thinking up multiple theories.
 
 
 
Were they treating him right? 
 
 
 
Was he on a horrible and life threatening diet?
 
 
 
 Was he being bullied by other members or staff? 
 
 
 
Does he have an eating disorder?
 
 
 
They were only few of the questions that will be asked when having to release a statement.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Wonwoo was completely exhausted by the time they reached the hospital but was forced to stay awake just for precaution as they had yet to find out what was wrong.
 
 
 
"I'm tired. Mingyu, can I sleep yet?" The small and weak voice broke the taller from his thoughts. He looked over to his lover laying limply out on the stretcher with sweat running down his pale face.
 
 
 
Even though Mingyu just wanted to hug Wonwoo, caress his hair and tell him to sleep so that he could gain at least a small amount of strength, he couldn't.
 
 
 
Mingyu would do anything for his lover but he wasn't about to go against the paramedics orders. 
 
 
 
"Not yet honey. They need to check you out first but after that you can sleep as long as you want, okay?" Mingyu whispered into Wonwoo's ear and then pecked his lovers former soft lips.
 
 
 
"K."  Was Wonwoo's short answer as doctors began to prod at him and ask questions.
 
 
 
A middle aged man wearing the standard hospital uniform slowly approached the two, smiling politely at them as Mingyu bowed at him.
 
 
 
"Nice to meet you both. I'm Doctor Lee and I will be assisting you today. I already have your medical information and it all seems fine and doesn't point to anything. The only thing that worried me was your weight which was recorded about two years ago but that can easily be corrected with a healthy diet." Mr Lee said directing it all at Wonwoo but occasionally looking towards Mingyu.
 
 
 
"I would like to get you weighed again, if your okay with that, just to see if you've gained . Will that be okay with you? We will do it later of course as we would like to analyse everything first." He continued.
 
 
 
Mingyu listened to every word being said and nodded along with everything. He himself wanted to know how much his lover weighed as he knew that Wonwoo had gained no weight what so ever over the past 2 years.
 
 
 
It was obvious after all. Not only had Wonwoo grown rather quickly but it seemed as though all the weight and fat on Wonwoo's body had just dispersed into nothingness.
 
 
 
All he wanted was for Wonwoo to gain weight and get some puppy fat as then Mingyu wouldn't be able to stop cooing at his lover. 
 
 
 
More so than he already was that is.
 
 
 
He didn't like Wonwoo's skeletal figure as his body continued to change over the last few months but he wasn't going to say that.
 
 
 
He was going to help and try and get some fat on Wonwoo's bones or at least enough to make him look healthy again.
 
 
 
"I'm fine with that I guess" Mingyu was forced out of his thoughts when the scratchy and broken sound of his lovers voice entered his ears.
 
 
 
Doctor Lee nodded at the two boys in approval.
 
 
 
 
"That's good. We will do that later on then." He said as his signature smile spread across his ageing face.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Wonwoo didn't know how to describe how he felt.
 
 
 
Crap.
 
 
 
Tired.
 
 
 
Restrained.
 
 
 
Sick.
 
 
 
Embarrassed.
 
 
 
All of them described how he felt so he couldn't pin point with one word how he felt.
 
 
 
He hated that he had to faint in front of so many fans.
 
 
 
He was weak for doing so.
 
 
 
The company were going to get so much hate because of him and even if he did try to tell everyone that it was his fault, fans will just think that he was told to say that, like what most companies did to their artists.
 
 
 
Right now, Wonwoo just wanted to disappear.
 
 
 
He was so burdensome.
 
 
 
He caused all the members to miss out on practice, made his lover worry along with the other members and caused inconvenience for the company.
 
 
 
He was he worst.
 
 
 
Even if he couldn't help it.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
The members were worried, really worried.
 
 
 
One moment Wonwoo was fine and the next, laying limply on stage dead to the world.
 
 
 
They had no idea with what had happened to Wonwoo but were desperate to fine out.
 
 
 
They knew that he was acting differently in front of them recently but nothing too out of the ordinary recently other than his weight loss.
 
 
 
They were all keeping an eye out for him anyway but they didn't expect him to of fainted.
 
 
 
They all felt guilty if they were honest with themselves.
 
 
 
They could have prevented the whole thing form happening if they tried to help Wonwoo sooner or if they confronted their suspicion.
 
 
 
One member was the most guilty though.
 
 
 
Before the performance at the photoshoot, he had seen the elder throw up in front of him but since Wonwoo had told him not to tell and stated that the reason behind throwing up was because of some food he ate, he didn't utter a word to the others.
 
 
 
Dino just wished he told the others now. 
 
 
 
They would of forced Wonwoo to of stayed back at the dorm and it wouldn't of happened or they would of taken him to the hospital without all of the drama.
 
 
 
Gosh, he wish he told the others.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Once the members arrived at the hospital, they all excite the vans in synchronisation as they all ran into the hospital waiting room in search for the front desk.
 
 
 
S.coups was the one to take the lead roll as the asked the receptionist of where Wonwoo was.
 
 
 
Once they received where he was, they all ran to the waiting room outside his room.
 
 
 
The nurse had told them to wait outside as he was being checked out at that current moment so they sat down all full with worry as they wait...
 
 
 
And wait....
 
 
 
And wait.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
 
 
"So may I ask, what are your symptoms ?"
 
 
 
Weight loss, nausea, migraines, fatigue, loss of appetite, low mood, muscle weakness, dehydration and lethargy were the symptoms that came out of both boys mouths. 
 
 
 
If it wasn't for the medical records and the fact that Wonwoo was a male, doctor Lee would of detected pregnancy as most symptoms were there.
 
 
 
But doctor Lee carried out his professionalism and continues to think of what could be wrong with the younger man in front of him.
 
 
 
"Okay, I will do some sampling now if that's okay with you. All I need are some blood sampling and some urine samples. Hopefully it won't take long"
 
 
 
Both rappers nodded in agreement as Wonwoo reached out for Mingyu's hand which the younger gladly took.
 
 
 
Doctor Lee soon took out a needle and placed a band around Wonwoo's arm. He searched for a vein in Wonwoo's arm as he told Wonwoo to look away, he then injected the needle in his arm.
 
 
 
Once done, he placed a bandaid on his wrist to make sure it wouldn't get infected and took the blood sample to one of the nurses to analyse.
 
 
 
Wonwoo and Mingyu would be lying if they said they weren't scared. Both anticipating the results hoping for it to be nothing serious or life threatening.
 
 
 
After a while of small talk and reassurance, the nurse came back with the results of the test.
 
 
 
Doctor Lee quickly yet thoroughly scanned the results before turning to the two.
 
 
 
"Would you like the other members in here or do you want to hear the news first, Wonwoo?" Doctor Lee asked in a dead serious voice but he could tell that whatever is was, it wasn't good news.
 
 
 
"I would prefer the members to be present" Wonwoo replied, voice shaking as he spoke.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
 
 
Once all the members successfully fitted into the small hospital room, Doctor Lee began his analysis.
 
 
 
"We have just taken a blood sample from Wonwoo and have further analysed it. It seems as though he has been sick for a long while but it has been caught in time so it won't cause further damage."
 
 
 
Doctor Lee looked around the room spotting the two lovers hands clasped together in a tight hold as they tried to comfort one another. He looked over the 13 solemn expressions before he continued.
 
 
 
"It seems as though Wonwoo has hypoadrenalism. Hypoadrenalism is a rare, chronic endocrine system disorder in which the adrenal glands do not produce sufficient steroid hormones. If left untreated, he would have landed in the hospital eventually as it would of eventually left him in a coma and then it would of been fatal and killed him." Doctor Lee looked around once more before continuing.
 
 
 
"Luckily, there is treatment so your not in danger. The treatment usually involves steroid replacement therapy for the rest of your life. Corticosteroid medication is used to replace the hormones cortisol and aldosterone that your body no longer produces. It's usually taken in tablet form two or three times a day, which we will provide for you."
 
 
 
He continues
 
 
 
"There are no side effects of the tablets unless you take too many. The tablets should help you to live an active life, although many people find they still need to manage their fatigue so I hope you can manage yours and try not to overwork yourself too much and get a good amount of sleep. Other than that, you will be free to go but I would like you to stay the night to recuperate."
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Once all questions were asked, Doctor Lee left the room to allow the new information to sink in.
 
 
 
It was quite, almost too quite until Dino spoke.
 
 
 
"Guys, I'm so sorry."
 
 
 
Everyone looked surprised by his outburst but allowed him to carry on.
 
 
 
"I saw Wonwoo throw up earlier today but he told me not to tell so I didn't. If I told you all, he wouldn't of fainted. I'm so sorry" Dino whispered as he bowed to everyone in the room for his pure idiocy.
 
 
 
That was when Mingyu snapped. 
 
 
 
"Why didn't you tell me Wonwoo. We always tell each other everything. Why didn't you tell me. We're meant to be lovers, joint from the hip, no lies, no nothing! Why can't you tell me when you feel sick! Do you know how idiotic that is! Dino shouldn't be apologising, you should be!" He shouted.
 
 
 
All the members turned from Mingyu to Wonwoo in a split second. They could all see the hurt look in Mingyu's eyes and the totally heartbroken look in Wonwoo's eyes as tears began to escape and cascade down his face.
 
 
 
"I-I didn't want to worry anyone. I didn't tell you because I love you and don't want you to get worried over petty things." Wonwoo whispered as he lowered his head, ashamed of the tears that kept on falling.
 
 
 
Mingyu almost ran over to his lover as the tears began to fall but held strong realising that Wonwoo was just being over emotional.
 
 
 
" No, you were just being an idiot. All you've done is caused everyone one more worry including the fans, cause the company hassle and perhaps caused a controversy. Good going!" He shouted as he pointed a finger at Wonwoo in disgust.
 
 
 
More tears began to fall from Wonwoo's eyes as the words sunk in. 
 
 
 
He really was bothersome.
 
 
 
"I'm so sorry, okay. If I could go back in time, I would of told you,okay but there's nothing I can do now. It's in the past." Wonwoo sobbed as he didn't want his lover to leave him just as he got his diagnosis.
 
 
 
He wanted to be held, cradled, told that everything would be okay. Not this.
 
 
 
" I'm done. I can't deal with you right now" Mingyu yelled as he left the room in pure anger and slammed the door shut causing Wonwoo to flinch as the loud sound invaded his ears.
 
 
 
As soon as the door closed everyone stood in shock, staring briefly at Wonwoo as he slowly began to sob louder and began to hyperventilate.
 
 
 
The performance team, S.coups and Vernon left, ready to pursue after Mingyu in his heated rage and went to try to convince him to come back.
 
 
 
The others went over to Wonwoo to comfort him.
 
 
 
Not only did he find out that he had a rare illness but his boyfriend had also just abandoned him.
 
 
 
"Hush Wonwoo, it's okay. He will come back. He just needs to clear his head." Joshua said as he tried to comfort the other.
 
 
 
The others all said reassuring words also before Wonwoo spoke.
 
 
 
"If it's okay, can I be left alone for a while? I also need to clear my head and I'm tired so if you could please leave and allow me to rest for a bit"  Wonwoo finished.
 
 
 
They all hesitantly nodded their heads, not sure on whether or not to leave him but in the end they all left after a quick peck to Wonwoo's forehead.
 
 
 
After they left, Wonwoo cried himself to exhaustion before falling into a broken slumber.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Soon enough, the other members found Mingyu outside leaning on the hospital wall looking regretful.
 
 
 
"I'm guessing now your feeling horrible about being a to Wonwoo."
 
 
 
"Yeah, he was crying in there, you know."
 
 
 
"He was heartbroken"
 
 
 
Sighing, Mingyu pulls at his hair. 
 
 
 
"I know." Was his short reply.
 
 
 
"Perhaps it's best that you go comfort him and be the boyfriend that your meant to be. Your just stressing him out when you fight with him." 
 
 
 
"I know. I'm sorry alright?" He said as he pulled his hair further.
 
 
 
"You shouldn't be saying that to us. He's in that hospital room getting comfort from the others when all he wants is to be coddled by you" S.coups said as he pointed at Mingyu, pushing him a little in the direction of the entrance of the hospital.
 
 
 
"Thanks" was his short reply as he ran off to go and comfort Wonwoo.
 
 
 
"We did good" said Hoshi as they all began to walk in the direction of the vans as all 11 of them rejoiced again leaving their other two members in the hospital together for comfort.
 
 
 
What was the point of being in the way of the two lovebirds anyway?
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Wonwoo awoke from a feathery touch.
 
 
 
As he slowly opened his eyes, he came face to face with his lover smiling at him.
 
 
 
His first instinct was to hug Mingyu but because of their little fight, he didn't know where he stood.
 
 
 
"Hey baby" Mingyu whispered as he caresses Wonwoo's tear stained face feeling a pang of guilt.
 
 
 
"Hey" was Wonwoo's short yet hesitant reply as he eyed Mingyu cautiously.
 
 
 
Mingyu hated himself for having an outburst when Wonwoo was probably most insecure and scared but he was scared too. 
 
 
 
His lover was sick after all and the shock just consumed him and when it finally left, Dino was apologising.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't of shouted at you. I was just worried." Mingyu said as he went to cuddle his lover.
 
 
 
Wonwoo shuffled on his bed to allow some space as Mingyu sat down and rapped his arms around this skinny lover.
 
 
 
"Promise me you will tell me next time you feel sick or if you have forgotten your tablets or anything, okay? Promise me." 
 
 
 
"I promise. I was an idiot for not telling you. I love you and I should always tell you anything that's bothering me." Wonwoo nodded.
 
 
 
"Good" was Mingyu's reply as he went in to kiss Wonwoo's lips. 
 
 
 
Both smiling into the soft kiss.
 
 
 
Once they released each other's lips, Mingyu then proceeded to kiss every inch of skin available. 
 
 
 
"I love you so so much, Wonwoo." The taller said as he held his lover in a firm yet soft grip.
 
 
 
Wonwoo then smiled up at his lover before sitting up a little and kissing Mingyu's lips once more.
 
 
 
"I love you too. Never leave me"
 
 
 
"It has never crossed my mind, baby. Now sleep" Mingyu said with a laugh as Wonwoo blushed at the words before cuddling himself into the younger before falling into a deep yet peaceful sleep as his lover whispered loving words into his ear.
 
 
 
Love is the utmost powerful.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
The story is now complete. I hope you enjoyed reading and I'm sorry for taking so long with updating. I am going through a lot at the moment, well more so than a 14 year old should and even now I hate myself for making you all wait. I wasn't in the right mindset while writing this but I hope this is good enough for you all. Please comment your last thoughts on this story and please upvote if you enjoyed it. I hope you can all forgive me. As of today, the story is now complete. I love you all for not pushing me to update and thank you so much. I love you all x