Love is serious

Little Lost. Loved More
Half way through the chorus Wonwoo felt the familiar dizziness return and glanced at Mingyu who also at that moment looked into Wonwoo's eyes.
 
 
 
Wonwoo kept eye contact throughout the chorus as if telling Mingyu to help him.
 
 
 
Wonwoo's surroundings began to spin as his part started and glanced back at Mingyu before drifting his gaze back to the audience.
 
 
 
On shaky feet, he made his way to the front of the stage and started to rap the lyrics without his voice cracking.
 
 
 
It was getting harder for his eyes to stay open as he fought for consciousness.
 
 
 
As his eyes began to close, he heard rushed footsteps before he fell into unconsciousness.
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
As Wonwoo fell to the ground, it became a blur for Mingyu and all the other members.
 
 
 
Mingyu felt as though it was all going in slow motion-as if it was all a dream.
 
 
 
He didn't know what to do.
 
 
 
All of them stayed completely still and froze on the spot.
 
 
 
It felt like hours but in reality it was only a few seconds.
 
 
 
Staff were yelling at them as they began to call for an ambulance and get help.
 
 
 
The yelling of staff and screams of fans snapped Mingyu out of his daze which led him to run frantically towards his unmoving lover.
 
 
 
The other members soon followed after Mingyu to reach their hunched over rapper.
 
 
 
As Mansae played in the background without any vocals, 11 figures surrounded Wonwoo's still body but stayed further away then Mingyu to allow some space for the clearly sick Wonwoo and panicked Mingyu.
 
 
 
"Wonwoo, wake up" Mingyu's voice cracked as he tried to wake up his lover which was granted useless as Wonwoo's body stayed perfectly still.
 
 
 
All Mingyu wanted was for the elder to wake up and say that it was a joke but they all knew that Wonwoo had been showing signs of sickness previously.
 
 
 
"Please" He was now begging but yet again, Wonwoo didn't even tremble. 
 
 
 
The sound of thumping footsteps against the glistening stage were heard as members moved out of the way so that the staff could gain access to Wonwoo's crumpled figure in Mingyu's arms.
 
 
 
"The ambulance will be here soon so it would be best if we take him backstage" one of the staff members said as Mingyu held Wonwoo in his large arms and began to stand up.
 
 
 
He slowly trudged backstage making sure to not move to much so that he wouldn't hurt his lover as he still wasn't sure if Wonwoo had become injured sue to the impact of the fall.
 
 
 
The members apologised to their fans and left soon after apologising to the audience.
 
 
 
They didn't go over to the couch that was occupied by Mingyu and Wonwoo even though they wanted to help and support Mingyu but converted in different conversations so that they wouldn't be in the way when the ambulance arrived.
 
 
 
Mingyu didn't move his gaze from his lover.
 
 
 
He needed to make sure that when he gazed at something else,  Wonwoo wouldn't of disappeared and in that moment in time, he was to worried and scared for Wonwoo to avert his eyes.
 
 
 
He cradled Wonwoo as if he was a baby and kissed every visible part of skin for reassurance and to of felt closer.
 
 
 
He played with his lovers skeletal figures that felt as ought they would snap at any given moment.
 
 
 
Mingyu didn't think that he could be any more gentle than he was at that moment.
 
 
 
He repeated this process so many times to make sure that Wonwoo wouldn't leave him even though the elder seemed to of had a normal heartbeat and was breathing perfectly fine.
 
 
 
He just needed to feel reassured.
 
 
 
What felt like hours but was only 15 minutes, Wonwoo began to stir in Mingyu's arms.
 
 
 
Relief flooded onto Mingyu's face as Wonwoo opened his eyes and stared up at him.
 
 
 
"How are you feeling baby?" The younger asked in a small whisper just in case Wonwwo was still feeling sick and had a headache.
 
 
 
"Fine" was his short reply which didn't please Mingyu what so ever.
 
 
 
A deep and long sigh escaped Mingyu's lips as he attempted to calm himself down-he knew it was going to be tricky trying to get Wonwoo to talk to him due to the fact that Wonwoo still looked sick and unfamiliar of his surroundings.
 
 
 
He needed Wonwoo to listen to him.
 
 
 
"...Wonwoo, babe" Mingyu asked hesitantly.
 
 
 
The elder didn't answer but Mingyu knew Wonwoo was listening as Wonwoo's once diverted eyes now focuses on Mingyu and him alone.
 
 
 
"Babe, the others and I recently realised that you had been losing a substantial amount of weight. I just want you to know that if there is anything that you want to talk about- I'm here for you. If your losing weight for a reason, please tell me. If it's about body image then we can all help you. You know that right?" 
 
 
 
Nothing was said but Mingyu knew that Wonwoo took in all the things he had just said to him.
 
 
 
"You know I love you, right?" A nod is the only answer he gets but he smiled in relief as he got a reply from the still weak elder.
 
 
 
Mingyu slowly raises Wonwoo up and hugs him ever so carefully.
 
 
 
The hug was warm and comforting for Wonwoo.
 
 
 
He still felt weak and nauseas but he felt whole and protected in Mingyu's embrace-he loved Mingyu-a lot.
 
 
 
Wonwoo gently lifted up his heavy arms and wrapped them around Mingyu's neck, burying his face in the crock of the talkers neck and breathed a sigh of relief.
 
 
 
They stay like that for 5 minutes without any interruptions until s.coups came up to them.
 
 
 
"Hiya lovebirds. Umm... I hope your feeling a bit better Wonwoo and I just thought I'd tell you that the ambulance has arrived for you now" with that said, S.coups left the two so that they could be alone.
 
 
 
"Mingyu, I don't want to go to the hospital." The croaks in Wonwoo's voice as he spoke sounded so painful to Mingyu- every word Wonwoo spoke made his voice crack-probably from dehydration.
 
 
 
"You have to go baby. We need to get you fixed and better again." 
 
 
 
Wonwoo still looked uncertain.
 
 
 
"Please don't make me, please." Tears were glistening Wonwoo's eyes as he pleaded not to go and slowly lowered his head. 
 
 
 
"If you won't do it for yourself, can you do it for me and the others?"
 
 
 
Wonwoo looked up once he heard the other members and Mingyu.
 
 
 
He forgot that this wasn't just affecting himself but the others also.
 
 
 
He nodded at that.
 
 
 
He had to go for the others even if he was petrified.
 
 
 
"Fine" he wispered.
 
 
 
Mingyu smiled down at his lover for making the right chose and slowly picked Wonwoo up bridal style. 
 
 
 
As they walked outside into the ambulance, Mingyu kept giving Wonwoo reassuring words.
 
 
 
"Remember, I will be with you the whole time, I won't leave your side." 
 
 
 
This made Wonwoo feel better as he fell into a peaceful sleep.
 
______________________________________________________________________________
 
Hiya, it's me again. The indecisive person :D   
SUPRISE...this chapter wasn't the last chapter like I planned but the next chapter will be...probably. Like I said above I'm indecisive so you never know.
I hope you like the chapter x