Love that's supported

Little Lost. Loved More

Wonwoo and Mingyu were in a secretive relationship since their pre-debut days both being the young ages of 16 and 15 years old. They weren't ready to tell their friends who they were training with about their relationship and opted to stay quite about it. They kissed when the other boys weren't looking and held hand almost all the time since all of the trainees were close and loved skinship anyway. To the boys that had witnessed their 'close friendship' it just seemed like exactly that, a close friendship that was inseparable. 

 
 
 
Soon enough the others found out about their love for each other, when they were found kissing in one of their practice rooms. Wonwoo was a crying mess and Mingyu was staring down at his feet the whole time, obviously distraught that their friends found out about their blossoming relationship, so the others had no chose but to allow it as they didn't want their two friends upset about the matter.
 
 
 
Now they both can't keep their hands off of each other. The rest of the members thought it was cute but were still repulsed when they kissed in front of them.
 
 
 
After their friends found out, it was almost their 3 year anniversary. The next day which just happened to be their anniversary, the 13 boys were called to their CEO's office and found out that they would debut in May. They were all excited so the couple chose to stay with their group the whole day instead of spending quality time together.
 
 
 
 
 
JULY 12th 2015
 
 
 
 
Their debut stage went well and they were all exhausted and drained by the time July rolled in. Woozi hardly got sleep as he was trying to compose their new album. The performance team were practicing and trying to perfect their hardest choreography yet before they showed it off to their CEO for approval. The hip-hop unit were writing their raps till 3:00 in the morning. Overall it was taking a massive toll on them.
 
 
 
They were all in the practice room talking. Wonwoo being Wonwoo didn't talk much and Mingyu being Mingyu wanted to talk and get all the attention which ended up being a competition with Seungkwan as he wanted the attention just as much. They were all laughing at how stupid Mingyu and Seungkwan were being except Wonwoo.
 
 
 
"I'm going to the toilet" Wonwoo's small voice echoes out in the practice room that they currently had occupied.
 
 
 
The sloth of the group slowly and calmly made his way out of the practice room, only to run down the hallway after the door closed, to get to the toilet faster as he felt the urge to throw up.
 
 
 
Wonwoo has been feeling sick for the last 2 weeks. At first it wasn't that bad. Just the occasional headaches but after a couple of days it started to escalate. He wasn't just getting headaches but he was throwing up everyday and getting dizzy at random moments. Wonwoo didn't think it was necessary to tell the members as it would just burden them, so he stayed quite about it. 
 
 
 
He knew that if his sickness carried on much longer than Mingyu would most definitely find out since he had lost at least 10kg+ within the 2 weeks and not only Mingyu would find out but the others as well.
 
 
 
He hastily made his way to the cubicle, making sure no one was there before he emptied his insides out. He locked the door before he fell to his knees as he couldn't hold his weight. He felt the bile rise up his throat and the slight discomfort in his stomach before his stomach squeezed and his dinner from the night before was coughed out into the toilet bowl.
 
 
 
It took about 8 minutes until his stomach settled and he was able to stand up again without wanting to throw up water. He made his way over to the sink and washed his mouth out as he knew that the members would be able to smell the fragrance of bile on his lips from the constant dripping of sick coming from his mouth.
 
 
 
He thanked the heavens that no one came in when he was having his 'episode' because he didn't know how to explain his sickness without having the person get worried.
 
 
 
After he washed his mouth, Wonwoo made his way back to the practice room. He was walking agonisingly slow as he needed to think up an excuse for being late. Once he thought of a good enough excuse, he picked up his speed a little but not too much as he still felt a bit queasy.
 
 
 
When he opened the door to the practice room, he felt everyone go quite and look up at him as they were still sitting on the floor. Mingyu was the first to scoot over and allow his boyfriend to sit down as he looked pale.
 
 
 
"Hey baby. Are you feeling ok?You look a bit pale"
 
 
 
Mingyu pulled his boyfriend into his embrace and started to stock his hair in a comforting manor while the other boys watched in awe at them.
 
 
 
"I'm fine. Just tired" Wonwoo said with a reassuring smile.
 
 
 
Mingyu grabbed the elders waist and pulled him onto his lap. Wonwoo being embarrassed put his head into Mingyu's chest while he wiggled about as he was uncomfortable with 11 other pairs of eyes watching them.
 
 
 
He got so embarrassed that he tried to pull away but Mingyu caught his wrist making him moan in pain by the tight grip.
 
 
 
"Sorry baby but please don't leave my lap. It's cute" The taller said with a slight blush on his cheeks.
 
 
 
Wonwoo sighed but decided to stay put on Mingyu's lap as he started drawing shapes on his thigh. The youngers hand slowly went up his leg, caressing it. Wonwoo was blushing madly at that point as all he could hear were the hoots and awwwww's from the other members.
 
 
 
"You two are sooooo cute~" Seungkwan singed as the others agreed.
 
 
 
"Mingyu treats you so well. It's sweet." S.coups stated with a look that screamed proud.
 
 
 
"Akkinda...as a couple" DK hastily said the last part once Mingyu shot him a look.
 
 
 
 
JULY 13th 2015
 
 
 
 
After practice, they all sat down in a circle again. Wonwoo looked even more pale as the night went on and it was worrying Mingyu to no end. They still had an hour worth of practice left but he didn't think Wonwoo would be able to keep up much longer, so he asked S.coups if they could all have a break. S.coups agreed after he saw Wonwoo's pale face covered in sweat.
 
 
 
Mingyu pulled Wonwoo on his lap again but this time he held the elder closer to him as if he was a fragile baby in its mothers hold after birth. The others knew that the taller was concerned as the night went on. They knew that Wonwoo was slowly getting more tired as the minutes passed and they noticed the worried glances Mingyu kept throwing to the older.
 
 
 
"Baby your getting more pale. Do you want to sleep. I can get a drink for you or something?" 
 
 
 
Wonwoo shook his head and all the members wanted to scream in his face because he was being stubborn.
 
 
 
"Please baby. Sleep for a little while. I don't want you over exerting yourself" the other members also wanted Wonwoo to sleep as he looked considerably worse.
 
 
 
Wonwoo didn't reply but Mingyu took that as a silent yes, so he started his hair again as he placed Wonwoo's head in the crook of his neck. Soon enough Wonwoo fell into a deep slumber as silence erupted the room.
 
 
 
After Mingyu heard the slow but steady breath coming from his lover, he knew that he was asleep. He waited for a few minutes before addressing something to s.
 
 
 
"Is it just me or has Wonwoo lost a large amount of weight?"
 
 
 
 
THATS ENOUGH FOR NOW. I DONT KNOW WHEN I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT HOPEFULLY I WILL SOON ENOUGH. PERHAPS I WILL HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER UP BY THE END OF THE WEEK BUT IM GOING TO BE BUSY FOR A COUPLE DAYS AS IM GETTING READY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL :(
 
I DONT PROOF CHECK MY WORK SO SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES.
 
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)