Counting down to hell

Will I ever catch up to you?

Counting down to what possibly seem like hell. 

4 more days and I'll be stuck in YG's training room like a caged bird. 

God who knows when am I ever gonna be embrace under the warm sunshine again!

Shucks, will I even get the chance to debut???

Oh look! Here comes the trainee free bundle pack of stress-out-depression phase, testing mentality limits of human beings under super self-inflict stress condition along with a 5 year contract. *claps hand*  

If I'm a potato, I would explode. 

//

An hour + flight has brought us to Gimpo Airport and Jay suggested that I visit his Dudart Cafe @ Apgujeong Rodeo. 

"Not now... I got to go home, rest a bit and unpack my stuff. I'm tired."  I said. 

" Sure, sure...anytime you wanna crash dudart just gimme a call! I'll be there if I can! " Jay said with a smile. 

* GODDAMNIT HIS SMILE COULD AID GLOBAL WARMING * 

" Thanks. "  I said as I boarded the cab before two fans standing from afar noticed him.

With the sound of closing cab's door, I let out a sound of relieve that I won't have to be bother by these pretty boys' women, girls, ahjummas, whatever - 

 

The scent of the apartment was lovely with baby pink as the background wall colour. Sam's house was decorated like Spring. The walls were covered with cherry blossoms that he painted, and the art work was like ombre where the season changed from Spring to Summer.

Along with a phrase that says :

I was cool and cold but your presence makes me warm,  

now that the past me is slowly fading away, will your presence make me smile? 

 

I wish I WAS the one who make you smile and make you go crazy.... but you won't let me in. There's no space for me in your heart....

 

"Hi, you're finally home after so long.", a voice that interrupted my thoughts. 

Sam was in the studio apartment, lying on the bed reading his book.

 

"Well, that tone didn't sound very welcoming..."  I said while unpacking my luggage upstairs. 

" I bloced out the dates for your stay for a whole month! What do you think? " Sam said sarcastically. 

I ran down the short flight of stairs to hug him, " OHHH I KNOW WE'RE BEST FRIENDSSSSS!!!!". 

"Tsk, go away x2 !" Sam shouted! "Don't be so disgusting!" He exclaimed! 

"So, what happened? What brought you here again?" He said. 

We ended up chatting for 3 whole hours with him drowning in information. 

"Ahh, so that's what happened. Well, I don't think he is a good guy. Don't be foolish ok. You are not that stupid. Don't make yourself become one." Sam said raising an eyebrow quesitoning me. 

 

The story of how Sam and I became friends is quite obvious for the fact that I booked his apartment for a family vacay (vacation). We exchanged Facebook afterwhich, we chatted from time to time from life to weird , we clicked well became friends. He was educated and raised overseas so he is more open minded and such. Luckily, he speaks English, otherwise we wouldn't have clicked so well with my less than elementary level of Korean speaking skills. 

" I know right,"

 " I won't be that stupid, I'm not like the other girls, remember?" I said while doubting myself. 

"Don't worry, you certainly aren't." Sam said with a laugh. Inside joke. 

"Are you going to tour around this time before your, um, whatever starts. Fancy some company? I could take some days off work." Sam said. 

Girls, TBH, Sam's smile could aid global warming too. He is so caring, charismatic, handsome.. if only I was falling for him, I'd be in good hands. His hands are very nice and soft too. kekeke. I'm about to transform into a full-time o for guys, what is going on with me!?!

"Nah, I would like a solo trip. I'll call you out sometime before my work starts!" 

"If I'm lost, please come fetch me, you know my korean isn't THAT baddd." I said while sticking my tongue out.

"Don't miss work because of me... your boss might not like it, especially your mum! " I was knodding with confirmation.

uh-uh, she wouldn't be very please if I abducted  her son from work just to accompany me. She'd ring me up and kill me literally

Typical asian mum. 

//

I went touring on my own,outside of seoul for some small day trips and night time it was getting chilly. 

I had no idea why the only place I could think of is Dudart. Maybe I needed someone to talk to? Maybe... Maybe I could...
 

 

 

Maybe... I'm gonna write the next chapter? 
Was that enough suspense? 
I'm not a very good writer, I'm just writing for fun, in hope that I could intro some humour into it. 
Writing in my own perspective, also hoping that when the readers read it, it would make them feel like they are the main character of the story because.. fantasizing a little ain't gonna be that bad,isn't it? Haha, hope y'all like this story! Please comment as well, what are your takes on this fanfic? Till then , <3