Getting accepted

Will I ever catch up to you?

As I stood in front of YG building looking in awe, I tilted my chin up so high up I almost fell on my back. 

* HONK!!! HONK!!!* 

Excuse me, Miss! I know you're in love with our building but please stand a side juseyo. 

I took a few steps back to let the car pass...

While the car passed me by,

I tried to look into the window,

WOW, pitch black, can't see anything.

" Oh, Whatever~" 

" Sorry, security ahjussi, I'm actually here for the tryouts for YG. My 2nd round of audition. Where do I go to? " 

The driver must have heard me and said :

" Ah, I see, so you are the new batch of trainees we might be recruiting, come follow me, I'm one of your judge for today. The other one's behind." 

The other one?? 어디 (where) ?? 

GASSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! OHMYGOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!! HOYL COW!

It's G-dragon, KWON JIYONG, JUDGE FOR TODAY'S AUDITION?!?!??! 

" NO WAY! Is this some kinda sick joke??? How am I going to perform when my heart is literally about to explode?! "  thought to myself while I'm trying to find my lost lower jaw. 

 

I was expecting some warm greetings from cutsie GD like :  " GOOD LUCK! , FIGHTING HOOBAE! " or he could just smile at me ?? 

Well, nothing happened, so I just hurried my way inside into the lift with the driver and jiyongie of course. 

OH. MY. GOD. GD and ME minus the driver is in the same lift together!!! *accidentally shows the hapiness daze face* 

I could feel the palpitations of my heart , THUD THUD THUD beating so loudly I just wanted to cover my chest so that jiyong wouldn't hear how fast my heart was going! I felt like I was going michigesso (crazy) !!

*glups*

*looks up at him*

I can literally feel the drop of sweat rolling down my face, my palms are sweating too!!!  

*OMG WHAT HAVE I BECOME?!?!?! A JIYONG-ACTIVATED SWEATING MACHINE, NAWWWWWWWWWWWWW.*

Just then, he looked down at me and asked : "Are you alright? You look like you are severely dehydrated from all that sweat." 

*WAS THAT MEANT TO BE A JOKE???? OR WAS HE BEING SACARSTIC????*

"Oh no! I'm perfectly fine! Don't ------- worry!"

*I could probably squeeze a bucket full of water from all that sweat or drown myself in it TT TT * 

*DING!! LEVEL 3 imnida* 

"OHHHHHHHMOOOOO!!!! JIYONG OPPA!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! It's JIYONGGGGG OPPPAAAAAA!!!!!!! OPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAA, are you the judge today?!?!?! I'M SO GONNA DO WELL LATER!!! *winks* " 

"OHMYF*GOD IS THAT GD OPPA! OMG OPPA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, CAN WE TAKE A PHOTO TOGETHER???" 

" WASSUP BRO, GD MY HOMIE FROM OTHER MOMMIE!" 

Wow, you could literally hear everyone go "JIYONG OPPA, JIYONG OPPA, JIYONG OPPA!!!" from all corners of the hallway. 

I was just like a little mouse following behind them. 

There were about 20 auditionees in the practice room and the judges includes Mr driver I-have-no-idea-who ahjussi, my darling jiyong, a female judge and SAJANGNIM! Another man to make my heart explode, not because of shyness nor the overwhelming hotness, instead it is fear

The audition is being conducted in a way that they screen through 5 auditionees at one go and only 1 out of the 5 gets chosen to be the trainee.

I was in the last batch and last one to be judged.

WHY YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO MEEEEEE, HEAVILY BURDENED. 

Honestly, it's either go hard or go home! So I gathered up all my courage and performed my best. 

During the evaluation allocated time, I sang Big Bang's latest song "IF YOU".

It seems like I did a pretty good job as the judges were nodding their heads, but GD was constantly staring at me throughout which made me extra nervous. I can't stare at YG because my knees would go weak and I will collapse liek a jelly because he is way too intimidating TT TT ...... Staring at other judges make me uncomfortable too. So I just ended up looking at GD, I was about to die, either way. That's when I realised those eyes of his... tears welled up in his eyes but he quickly looked away.

*It took me by surprise... GD actually... NO ____ , KEEP FOCUS!! Don't be disrupted by Mr G or you'll be a goner, gone back home! How disappointing! "

Afterwhich, it was time to reveal the reuslts. 

Mr Yang : Jiyong ah, you shall reveal the results. 

Jiyong : Ne, sajangnim. 

Jiyong : Sweaty girl, welcome on board.

Commotion "sweaty girl x242354256 NUGU??? WHO'S THAT??" *everyones looking around confusely* 

Driver guy : YA! YOU! YOU!!! AISH, stop looking around! It's you! The girl who rode the lift with us!

"OMG ME?????? TT TT KAMSAHAMNIDAAAAAA YEOROBUNNNNN, I WILL WORK HARD FROM NOW ON!!!"

 Jiyong : Aish, did I pick the wrong one? 

"NO!" 

Mr yang : Ok, that's a wrap for today! Everyone worked hard, we'll see you again, hopefully, performing better. 

* Everyone bows while Mr yang takes his leave *

*CRIESSSS OUT OF JOY*

" I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I ACTUALLY GOT IT"

*grabs phone out wanting to call my fam* 

"Oh wait, no line here -.- It's ok! I can wait till I get home! HAHAHAA WHO AM I KIDDING, GONNA FIND THE NEAREST WI-FI FOR CONNECTION TO SKYPE CALL BACK HOMEEEEEEEEEE." 

*CRIES MORE* *SO TOUCHED* "I GOT IN............ TT TT"

" If you are going to cry some more, you may end up on a IV drip, well, I'm certianly not going to send you there." GD said as he approached me. 

*rolls eyes*  

"did you just roll your eyes at me?!" GD said in astonishment. 

"anyways, congrats, you better work hard, life's not easy here!" 

"If I ever catch you slackin' you be gettin' it from me! I might be fiercer than sanjangnim!" GD said with a smirk on his face.

"What did you just say?" Mr yang asked mischievously.

"AHHHHH, it's nothing, jjinjja. Let's go and have lunch together! kkkkkkk ^^;; " GD put his arms around Mr Yang's shoulders and they both walked to the cafeteria.

 

It was a fruitful day, everything is still so surreal and my encounter with the legendary GD, I don't know if I should be happy or angry..... 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG GUYS!! Maskedup here ;)  

PLEASE COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT :> Stay tune for more updates! 

Thanks for reading! <3