The struggle

Will I ever catch up to you?

The morning sunshine was shining through the white curtains, a small cold breeze of air came blowing in, I was awake by the soft touch of his hands on my cheeks as he laid beside me. 

 

 

 

“Morning.” He said with a deep husky morning voice as he tuck my hair behind my ear. 

 

“Morning to you too.” I said as I smile at him in a half-awake state. 

 

I tried to recall what happened after our long conversations last night. 

How did I get onto the bed? Did he carried me back onto the bed? I wondered. 

 

“Time to get dressed, we have to follow K.” Jiyong said calmly. 

 

“But we shall fill your hungry stomach before we begin our day, it’s been growling non-stop” Jiyong turned to em and said with that melting smile of his. 

 

“ It growled in front of you? How embarassing!! ” I could feel my cheeks going red by now. 

 

We went down to get breakfast, from the far end of the restaurant we could see K and her team already enjoying their breakfast. 

 

 “C’mon let’s get breakfast.” Jiyong’s face has turned into a sad frown seeing the once familiar face now so far away from his reach. 

 

Sitting a few tables away from them, we could hear their conversation clearly. 

 

A man in his thirties said to K , “We have some changes to our plan, instead of a week’s photoshoot let’s cut it down to 3 days alright?” 

 

“ Why? ” K said in a flat tone. 

 

I guess she is upset about the breakup too. 

 

“ The management said to give you a break for the rest of the week. We all guessed you needed a break because of your recent break— “ The man was trying to put his words as nicely as possible. 

 

“ No, no, no…please don’t mention about it, I don’t want to hear any of this anymore. I don’t even want to hear his name. Can’t we drop this topic already? Others could hear it. “ K said looking annoyed. 

 

A sad voice emerged in midst of their talking near my surroundings, “ If you are struggling like me, can’t we make things a little easier? If it’s not too late, can’t we just get back together. “

 

“ Jiyong oppa…. don’t be sad, we’ll make everything  back to what’s it like before alright?” I said as I pat on his back to comfort him. 

 

“You wouldn’t understand” he shrugged my hands off his shoulders. 

 

I was hurt, I couldn’t protect him, seeing him sad mades me incredibly sad as well although we had nothing together. I couldn’t control myself, love is blind and I guess I am too… 

 

After we ate our breakfast, we followed K and her team out secretly. 

 

Jiyong said, “ let’s not make her jealous… she’s just feeling as awful as I am… I don’t want to inflict any pain to her anymore, especially from me”. 

 

“We’ll just….just follow her to make sure she is alright. “ I could see that he was trying so hard to speak from choking with his sadness. 

 

OH GREAT! WHAT AM I NOW, A FAKE GIRLFRIEND DEMOTING ALL THE WAY TO A BODYGUARD NOW? 

 

*Sighs* 

 

“ Sure, why not? “ I smiled trying to not look hurt. 

 

What have I gotten myself into? I sure as hell didn’t sign up for this when I signed my contract with YG a few weeks back then! 

 

So, for 3 days, our days pretty much went like, following K around to make sure that she was alright. He thought that K would be too sad to consume anything that she might just faint. He just kept worrying away for the 3 whole days. One night while he was showering. I hear his phone rang, a familiar name appear on the lock screen, it was K. She called. 

 

I shouted through the bathroom door saying, “ Hey! Lover boy, she called you!” 

 

“what?” ,”what did you say?” , “I can’t hear you I’m showering!” He shouted back. 

 

“ I. SAID. SHE. CALLED. YOU. MISS. K. YOUR. LOVER. “ I shouted. 

 

“WHAT?!?!? I’M COMING OUT WAAAAAIT.” I could hear him panicking inside. 

 

He came out only with a towel wrapping his lower body. I probably look like I was going to have a nosebleed from all his hotness but he is too busy to notice me anyway. 

 

“ MOSHI-MOSH “ Jiyong said as if he didn’t care.

 

“ Jiyong-san, K... desu-ka” she said. 

 

“Are you free to talk?”, “I know you’re in Jeju too… Can we meet at the bar to talk. I have something to tell you.” She continued saying. 

 

“ YES!  YES! I’ll be there now! Wait for me! “ Jiyong said happily. 

 

That guy was exploding with happiness hearing that she wants to meet him. 

 

“ Maybe we will reconcile and I think you might have to move out of this room ya. “ Jiyong said smiling like an idiot. 

 

I WANTED TO PUNCH HIM IN HIS STOMACH BUT ABORTED MY MISSION. 

 

“ Well, good luck! “ I said lying on the bed switching in between channels. I was jealous. Maybe this was the end of our "relationship". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG GUYS!! Maskedup here ;)  

 

What do you think will happen to Jiyong after he talked with K? 

 

What did K wanted to tell him?

 

Will Jiyong ever get the happy ending or will he end up picking his shattered heart pieces off the ground?

 

Who is going to meand his broken heart? Will you do it? But will he ever open up to you?   

 

Or you're just another substitute for K...

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT :> Stay tune for more updates! 

Thanks for reading! <3