Rumours

Will I ever catch up to you?

 

With the recent rummours going on about GD and K breaking up, I began to be curious if it was true.

 

 

 

 

He could look perfectly fine on the outside but when I sang "IF YOU" during my audition he looked as if he was about to crumble down.

All I wanted to do was to hug him and comfort him...

I wanted to share his burdens and woes...

but sadly he was not my man to keep...

He belonged to someone else,

someone who is pretty, classy and smiles like an angel who could melt ones heart.

And most importantly, his heart. 

How am I suppose to be compared to her when I am not worthy to start with?

I'm just a like a ghost, transparent to his eyes.  

Yet the whole of my heart just wanted to protected him...

 

 

I know I'm not supposed to think of him and be obsessed over him. 

He is off limits since he has a girlfriend and I ain't got nothing on her!

Why am I still pouring my heart out for someone who doesn't care less about me???

Even if he were to break up with K, I'm pretty sure there are tons of beauties surrounding him,

who are probably better than me. 

 

"Didn't I told you not to slack! Why are you in a daze right now! ing get to work! " G-dragon shouted.

" Why are you shouting at me. Do I look like I owe you a living?! " Just when I thought he needs protection he turns out to be an irritating prick! 

At this time, G-dragon was really pissed off and shouted even louder before he threw his phone on the floor, " OWE ME A LIVING?! DID I HEAR YOU WRONG? I can pay for things that you can't so just shut the hell up and get down to training! Who are you to just shout at me? " 

Dumbfounded, the G-dragon whom I always saw on TV screens was such a nice person, why is he....completely different from I thought he was? 

My heart hurts, you allow yourself to shout at me while you treat K so nicely? 

I know I'm nothing to you but it just hurts...

It hurts and it is even more y that the fact that I might just fall for you uncontrollably.

 

Out of hurt I blurted, "Don't vent your anger on me just because you broke up with someone else. I'm not your punching bag! So what if you are G-dragon?! You don't mean the world, not everything goes your way! Doesn't mean that everyone has gotta wait on you, do they? "

With a heavy heart I walked towards the door ,  "UGHHHHHHHHH, I'm going out for a breather." 

Before I could step out of the room, he whispered in a cracked voice: "I'm just so tired, carrying all of these G-dragon burden on me it's wearing me out. I don't think I can do this anymore... she was the only one I could talk to and it felt that....it felt that we clicked... but we were so busy with work that we couldn't meet up and all...it was tough on us. I really love her and maybe it's time I return her freedom to her." 

I felt really bad for G-dragon.......even though I can't have him as a lover maybe... I could just make sure that he is happy. It to see him breakdown and then having to act normal in front of others on a daily basis even I would be screaming for help. 

 

I started walking back and sat beside him , "Do you think if there is any way we could salvage your relationship with her? If talking nor texting wouldn't work, maybe we could induce jealousy to get her to come back to you?" 

"Will you be willing to help me then? Anddddd, I'm sorry about what I did just now. " G-dragon said while trying to clear his throat.

"I don't see why not. Apology accepted."

pausing for a moment and thinking, " Wait, hold up... I'm a trainee so I don't think it's good for me to "date" you isn't it? ".

With a smirk he replied, " Not when no one knows ~  Shall we create some rumours then?" 

 

 

I'd better not fall deeper for you,

your heart has no space for me,

and yet I'm trying to help you win your girl's heart back,

I wonder who is in a greater heart ache....

 

 

ANNYEONG GUYS!! Maskedup here ;)  

PLEASE COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT :> Stay tune for more updates! 

Thanks for reading! <3