First day of being a trainee

Will I ever catch up to you?

( Last night )

*duuuuuuu....duuuuuu* 

"Yoboseyo?" Jay answered the phone call. 

"It's me. I...I...I was wondering if you're free to..umm... meet for for some coffee." I said stuttering.

"Why not! I'm already in the shop. Gotta serve 'em customers~~ I'll see you in abit" he hung up the phone.   

After 10mins good minutes of sitting on the bus stop bench in this chilly night, the bus arrived. 

My place to Dudart was kinda far which took me about 30minutes to reach.

"Heeeyyy~ You're finally here but too bad the cafe is closed for the day!"  

"Closed for the 2 of us to hang~~!" he said raising his eyebrows.

I didnt know what to say so I just smiled.

 "So...what do you like?" Jay asked. 

"Double chocolate frap." I said. 

"Alright! 1 double choco y frap coming up! FROM DA BAWSE OF DUDARTTT." 

"Please wait my lady~ for the frap to be ready and imma be ready too." Jay said while preparing my drink.

When the drinks were ready, we finally sat down and chat in the AOMG 206 room; while the shop has already been closed for the day.

It was only Jay and I left in Dudart .

I began asking him questions on how he become and trainee and was life all that hard? Like what they showed us in WIN : Who is next! or like the online posts that I've seen. Claiming that trainee lives seems to be but it will all worth it in the end. We chatted and chatted till we lost track of the time. It was already 330AM and I've yet to rest to prep myself for hell tomorrow~!

"I will drive you home. It's late and it's dangerous for a girl like you to be out there travelling home alone at night."  Jay said in a concern tone. 

"Alright, thanks." I smiled. 

I was being an in front of Jay even though I am his fan since the year 2010 when I accidentally won his tickets to his showcase without expecting much of the contest outcome. 

NEXT MORNING* 

"Alright, everyone please gather in a line." 

" Welcome to YG entertainment where all 5 of you will be train under YG ent. to be korea's next top KPOP stars." 

" You guys have to work hard, as you know that the Mr Yang Hyun Suk is very strict with his trainees. If you do not show improvements, we might ahve to kick you out. Being a trainee won't guarantee you a debut. So from now on, I wish everyone of you will work hard in order to achieve your dreams! Is that understood?" 

"Oh right! Each of you will be assigned to a senior to train you and futher improve you talents. They are coming in a while so jsut please wait here. " 

I assumed some representative in charge was briefing us.

The door creaked open and 5 tall guys emerged from the entrance. IT WAS BIG BANG!

"OMG NOT AGAIN."

"Not that stupid Kwon again...sh*t"  Thinking to myself... 

"오랜만이지 (long time no see)" Jiyong said to me while patting my head.

*Who is she to jiyong oppa?*

*girlfriend?*

*No way! how can it be!*

*she got in through connections?*

*what a !* and it went on and on till Jiyong shouted! 

"Stop saying those nasty things from now on. You guys have no rights to interfere who I'm hanging out with AND futhermore, you dont even know her well enough to start with and you're already calling her a . Seriously. It's time to grow up. YG family doesnt need jealous babies in our company. we might invite your contract to the paper shredder if things like that were to occur again." Jiyong said sternly.

 

"Dont scare them jiyong!" , "Ok, guys now the seniors who are going to help you through your first phase of trainee are alreadys tanding beside you. Now you may proceed to your respective vocals room to get to know each other and work a plan out." the representative said.  

Jiyong was standing next to me saying : "What are you waiting for? Sunset? Get your into my vocal room now. What are you staring at! M.O.V.E~" 

* In Jiyong's vocal room* 

" AISH! HOW CAN YOU LET THEM BULLY YOU LIKE THAT. It's only been the first day and they are climbing all our your head! Can't you just say something to defend for yourself!" Jiyong said angirly while he poured himself some soju. 

" I taking to account that you... helped me to woo HER back so we're friends. Although we failed our mission but it's alright...maybe we are just not meant to be...I can wait for her to change her mind. I'm willing to wait.. if she would just...just..." Jiyong looks sadden and sighed.

 

Im more confused than ever! He says that we're friends now, so what happened that night was all fun and games? Sometimes he says words that hurt me too... I don't know if you're a good guy jiyong... I really don't. Now that you're my mentor and I'm your mentee... there will be even more time for us to spend together but I'm afriad my heart would just stop resisting and I would fall for you despite knowing that I can never get you. We barely know each other. 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG GUYS!! Maskedup here ;)  

PLEASE COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT :> Stay tune for more updates! 

I know it took so long for me to update because I was really at lost of how should I continue this story.

but now new ideas have emerged, and I hope you guys might still be reading this. Once again,

Thanks for reading! <3