It's over

Will I ever catch up to you?

Picking my nose into their business from the very start, I was worried about Jiyong so I followed him out.

 

K and him went into the bar and they went into a room that K booked for their team to enjoy the night out after the tiresome photoshoots for the past three days. 

 

"Hey" Jiyong said to K. 

"Hi- I umm, have something to tell you.." K stuttered. 

"Soooo, what do you have to tell me? " Jiyong said. 

" I know you specially came over to Jeju knowing that I'll be here. I saw you have a company as well. She looks lovely, you guys--" before 
K could finish her sentence, Jiyong interupted, " We have nothing to do with each other. I don't like her at all! I was just trying to use her to spike some jealousy in you. But seeing that you're as hurt as I am, I don't wish to hurt you further, baby. Can't we just make things a little easier for us? Can't...Can't we just get back together? I'm feel like I'm about to die without having you by my side...

" Jiyong, let's just stop this alright ..?. We've talk about this matter for a thousand times. We just can't be together anymore..." K said sadly.

" What do you mean we can't be together anymore?? I can give up anything for you, I don't give a damn about my reputation! " Jiyong was furious as he shouted. 

" Yes, babe, you can. But sadly, I can't. We are poison for each other! I can't go on in this relationship if you don't wish to publicly admit it! " K shouted back, even louder.

Both of them were angry at this point of the time. 

" You know I can't admit our relationship! I have my reasons. " Jiyong said as scratch his head and slam his hand against the wall. 

" You're always saying that! I'm tired of hearing it and I'm so sick of going to places secretly just to meet you. Why can't we just publicly admit it?! You say you'd give up anything for me! " K said as tears rolled down her rosy cheeks. 

 

" Just not this, alright! Fine! If a break up is all you ever wanted, let's break up then." Jiyong sighed and continued, "Let's not contact each other more or have anything to do with each other! I don't need someone who can't understand me" .

" Fine. Finally it's over between us. "  K said as she drop on the sofa sitting motionless while tears still continue to roll down her face. 

 

OH HE IS COMING OUTTTTT, WHERE DO I HIDEEEE????? 

 

" out of my way, ! " Jiyong barged out of the room and shoved me aside hardly. 

I bumped into a stranger holding his drink and it fell on the floor as I fall too. 

When I tried to stand up, my supporting hand was on the pieces of glass and it cut my hand. 

" Ouch! Oh god damnit! ughhh! " I said as I tried to remove the glass bits from my palm. 

" Hey you alright? Let's get you cleaned up. " The bar was dark and I couldn't picture his face. I could only see his arm sleeve tattoos while the party lights came flashing on.  

 

We came to a brightly lighted room, he helped dress my wounds I could see that he was quite good at it. 

Not recognising him for a moment, he said : " My name is Jay Park , sorry for making you get hurt. If you're free you know, drop by Dudart and I'll treat you something to eat. Maybe Mexican food? Iono, your call ".

He continued saying, : " By the way, you look really gorgeous c'mon give me your number. I think I owe you a treat. Not that I am trying to, you know, this is not my-my pickup line! Defnitely not it. " 

We exchanged numbers and he sent me back to my room before he bide me goodnight. 

Back in the room, I could see that Jiyong was already drunk. 

You know, the kind of scene where the wife comes home to find her drunkard husband, so sick of his bull and also at the same time having the fear of facing the unexpected voilence. 

If only I knew what was coming my way, I would have stayed out all night... 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG GUYS!! Maskedup here ;)  

PLEASE COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT :> Stay tune for more updates! 

Thanks for reading! <3 

 

P/s: I wrote it halfway when I was working on my part-time job hence it was abruptly posted in order to save what I wrote.