Unfavorable accident

I Love You, Songsaengnim!

Sooyoung is walking through the corridor, while once in a while she meets several students who are half running to their classes. School almost starts.

She could hear whispering while those students are passing by.

Sooyoung smiled to herself.

It reminds her of old times when she was the one whispering about how admiring a teacher could be, and squealling when she was returned with a warm smile over greetings.

Jezz, those days were obviously memorial.

It was like those happened just yesterday.

Standing in the teacher’s office, Sooyoung knocked lightly twice before she opened the door.

Sooyoung gives a smile to each pair of eyes she has meet while she is searching for a teacher, Park Eunhee, she is supposed.

A teacher with glasses and short hair stood from her seat and waving towards her direction.

Sooyoung is walking to the teacher’s desk immediatelly.

“Miss Sooyoung-songsaengnim, right?”

Sooyoung smiled “Good morning miss Eunhee-songsaengnim.”

The teacher smiled back “please take a seat,” she said which Sooyoung obligied.

“I have heard rumours about the new teachers.” Eunhee lightly opened their conversation “actually I didn’t believe it until I saw you myself.” She chuckled “you really can make yourself a model or an actress.” She added “I bet you will easily find some companies to work into.”

Sooyoung mirror the teacher smile “thank you.” She said politely. Not that she never thought of. But Sooyoung need to be lying as low as possible. Not to be found by her parents is currently her only wish.

“I bet you will gain yourself girlfans in your first appearance in your class.” Eunhee said “and it seems like you had made some here.”

Sooyoung glanced on her surrounding and some teachers are obviously trying to hide their admiration awkwardly.

Sooyoung chuckled “they may just feel a little bit awkward over new comers.”

Eunhee chuckled upon Sooyoung’s modesty “are you ready for your first day?”

“I hope so.” Sooyoung smiled “this is my first day as a teacher as well.”

“I see.” Eunhee spoke “these kids can be a whole lot of works sometimes.” She chuckled “but they are good kids.”

“I have been there.” Sooyoung nodded understandingly “I think I can relate and trying to spare them some understanding once in a while.”

“You will make a good teacher.”

“I was a good student.” Sooyoung chuckled “maybe it is time to share some experience on how it is to teach students like me?”

“I have been told so.” Eunhee smiled “and, I believe you already read the file I gave you last time we met, Sooyoung-songsaengnim?”

“Ah, I did.”

“Yeah, sorry for the short meeting that I wasn’t able to give you the detail.” Eunhee apologized “something urgent came up.”

“It was fine, really.” Sooyoung smiled reassuringly.

“Okay,” Eunhee nodded lightly “so, since you are replacing me, it means that you will taking care of class 3C.”

“Yes, I saw that on the files.” Sooyoung spoke “and it is a bit worrisome. I thought that since it is my first time teaching, I will at least be part time teacher or responsible for lower class.”

“I heard that you have some experiences in tutoring?”

“Yes, that’s true. I have been tutoring students when I was in college.” Sooyoung replied “however, I never tutored 30 students at once in the same time, in the same class.” She added doubtfully.

“Don’t worry, Sooyoung-songsaengnim.” Eunhee smiled “you will be able to pull this out. Besides, none of the teachers want to be responsible for my class, and my leave is just too sudden that I had not enough time to persuade other teacher to take my place.”

The new information does not make the brunette reasurred “well, then,” Sooyoung mumbled “that doesn’t sound convincing.”

Eunhee giggled “well, it was just the fact that my class is filled by a bunch of outspoken and utterly stubborn teenagers that no teachers want it.”

Sooyoung’s heart literally sunk.

Eunhee giggled again “for your record, I already listed some students who needs special care.” She said “things like tutoring, and keeping an eye on them.”

“Great,” Sooyoung mumbled indecively “I supposed?” she doubtfully added earning soft chuckles from the other teacher.

“Right, and please look upon these some students.” Eunhee continued, pointed on some names with a star sign beside their name.” She added “they are a little bit relaxed even if exam is coming closer.” She shrugged “and they will need intense tutoring for their final exam as well as college entrace test.”

Sooyoung nodded, finding Eunhee really caring for her students.

“ I already talked to some teachers, and they are willing to help.” Eunhee added “since you may pay special attention towards those who lack in English according to your major, Yubin-songsaengnim will help you with students who lacks in math, and Gayoon-songsaengnim will take care of those with science.”

“So it will leave you with these two students.” Eunhee continued, pointed to two names “while you can form study group for the rest as what I did every year.” She smiled “or you want to try another method which is really fine with me.”

“Okay, thank you.” Sooyoung mirrored her smile.

“Then, I guess you are ready to face your war zone?” Eunhee joke lightly.

Sooyoung chuckled “well, I definitely am.”

-----

 

Yuri is strolling around the school before she decided to walk to the school’s gym. It took her sometime since the gym is located in the different side of the area.

There are several fields from tennis, badminton, and even archery.

Walking inside a big building, Yuri saw a olyimpic size swimming pool.

She sighed to herself.

If it wasn’t for that accident, she could make herself known to the world.

This, being a teacher is really not something that Yuri ever dreamed about.

Having all that fame, money, and freedom is most likely how Yuri was aiming since she was kid.

An accident crushed her life, and she had to did everything she could to stand on her feet. Even it was being something, like a teacher.

Yuri exhaled.

If she wasn’t had that accident she would be already somewhere in the bed on her large mansion with two girls in both arms, waiting to win her next tournament. Well, at least it was how she wants it to be.

However life seem to at least do a little favor on her.

With her very charming appearance, and being such a good flaterry, Yuri could get anyone she wants in a matter of time.

Well, well. Yuri escaped another sigh by the images of spending her days in a school, with a bunch of kids, and teacher them on how to swim, or holding the racket in the right manner.

“I will definitely spend my weekend in Green light.” Yuri mumbled to herself “getting someone on her bed, and maybe spending the rest of her Monday on bed.”

She chuckled silently.

“Well, that blonde might do.” Yuri thought, taking a seat outside the basketball area. Recalling her encounter with a certain woman in Green light by Saturday night.

Unlike innocent teenager girls, Yuri likes it with someone who knows what they are doing.

The image of her with a glass of cocktail and luckily spotting a blonde woman in her favorite night club, Green Light, is lingering inside her head while waiting for the teachers who will introduce her to her first class.

“Too bad the blonde was nowhere to be seen by the next morning.” She sighed, folding her arms on her chest while her eyes are watching a group of young girls walking to her spot.

“Well, maybe I will get lucky this weekend.” Yuri shrugged inwardly, standing to meet her new class which are consisted for about more than twenty woman.

“So, class, I would like you to meet your new PE teacher.” A tall woman who Yuri recognized as Park Gahee said.

Yuri smiled. She has been informed that she will be responsible for PE subject for the second and third grade.

“My name is Kwon Yuri, I hope we can work together in your last year.” Yuri said. She has done her assignment, and she managed to read the files she was given by last Saturday, thanks for the leaving blonde “and before we start,” she said, keeping her charming smile, and students are starting to whispering here and there “I would like to know your name, so I want each of you to take turn in the introduction.”

Yuri finds it boring of course.

She merely keeps her eyes open when the eighteenth girl takes her turn.

“My name is Jessica Jung.” The next girl said, her demeanor is cold, and her eyes are as cold when she introduced herself with arms folded on her chest. And that is all she said for introduction.

Yuri nodded. The girl look beautiful with her petite figure, white skin, golden colored hair, big eyes, pink li--..

Wait.. something clicked inside Yuri’s head.

Blond hair.

Why did she feel familiar?

Yuri’s eyes wide open when realization hit her.

Long blond girl.

Cold uninterested gaze.

Small pointed nose.

Pink lips.

Petite figure.

She is dumbfounded.

Remember that life seems to be doing a little favor on her?

And what did Headmistress Kim just said earlier again?

Yuri knows, right at the moment.

She. Is. So. Dead.