New teachers

I Love You, Songsaengnim!

“So, I am really glad to have two new teachers to join SM girls high school.” The Headmistress said, fixing her spectacles on the bridge of her nose.

“I believe that both of you has been informed, and briefed regarding SM girls high school’s obligations.” The young petite Headmistress again spoke “which was definitely applied to all SM girl high school’s participants, from students, staffs, and even us, the teachers.”

The two new teachers nodded slightly.

“So I will appriciate any effort from both of you for not breaking any rules, and being in your best behaviour.” She added like she was scolding her five years old daughter.

The tall tanned woman chuckled “you don’t have to be so formal with us, Tae. You know us for what-fifteen years? Twenty?”

“And this is definitely the reason why I need to remind you over and over.” The Headmistress, Kim Taeyeon, a young petite woman in her early thirty said “just because you both are being acquainted with me, doesn’t mean that you both can be immune over our school’s laws.” She added, clearly worried over the behaviour of her so called friend “and it is especially for you, Kwon Yuri-shi.”

The tall woman laughed softly upon hearing her name “well, you are still so rigid, president Kim.” She said, calling like how she would called her friend by school days.

“I won’t mind any informal calling outside the school.” Taeyeon said “however, I will ask you both to call me Headmistress Kim in the school.”

“Fine, fine.” Yuri chuckled amusingly “Headmistress Kim.”

Taeyeon sighed in tireness “you may attand your first class now.”

“Sure,” Yuri spoke as she raised from her seat, while the other remind silent.

“And, oh, before I forget,” Taeyeon said before Yuri reached the door knob “we both know your history very well, Yuri-shi.”

Yuri’s brows knitted.

“So, I will appriciate it if you keep your hand away from the students.”

Yuri doesn’t seem to be offended, instead she laughed hearthily “what am I? A teenage girl?” she shrugged “I feel hurt that your expectation on me is still very low, Headmistress Kim.” She said “but don’t worry.” She added “getting into high schooler students pants is not my style either.”

“Very well.” Taeyeon only managed a nod before the tall tanned girl leave.

A sigh escaped her lips when she was left with the other teacher “I am still worried.”

The woman chuckled “as much as we are very aware of her habits, she won’t screw around in the school.”

“Don’t trust her that much.” Taeyeon mocked, finally loosen herself.

“They are tens years younger that Yuri.”

“You know how teenagers were.” Taeyeon spoke, leaning her back on the swivel chair “they are easily falling.” She added, seemly to speak from her experiences “and Yuri has it all.” She continued “ex-national athlete, good body, and such a charmer.” She rolled her eyes.

“Charmer,” the tall teacher laughed softly “she has charm.” She agreed knowingly.

“That’s what I meant,” Taeyeon cringed “and out of all subject, she has to be the PE teacher?!”

“She is best in that field.”

“Yeah, good for her, bad for my students.”

The teacher giggled softly “give her a chance.”

Taeyeon sighed “I hope that she proved me that hiring her in the first place is not a mistake.”

The teacher nodded.

“Anyway, how about you? Ready for your first day?”

“Sure I am.”

Again, the petite woman sighed “really, after you went missing for several months, you finally showed up in front of me. Don’t you at least need to tell your parents?”

“I have no one I trust that I can turn to.” The teacher said “the amount of money I managed to take from my savings before they froze them out may be quite a lot, but if I didn’t start working, they will still eventually gone.”

“Really, you own such a fortune, and you are running away from it?”

“I am 28, Tae.” The teacher said “at some point, I need to make my own living, instead of listen and doing whatever they pleased.” She mumbled “this is my life.”

“Whatever you say.” Taeyeon gave up “and Sooyoung, don’t you at least need to tell me where you are living right now?”

“I rent an apartment. Don’t worry.”

But Taeyeon narrowed her eyes.

Sooyoung giggled “you are such an overprotective cousin.” She said “I will give you my address sometime later if you want to pay me a visit.”

“I am going to.” Taeyeon said “do you want to consider staying with me?”

“I am fine, thanks.” Sooyoung smiled over her cousin’s offer. It has was not the first time Taeyeon offered her to stay with her ever since she was out from her hide out “just please give Sunmi my kiss,” she giggled “I missed that kid a lot.”

“She missed you too.” Taeyeon groaned “she hasn’t stop asking me to call you to sleep over at our place again.”

“I will come again for sure.”

“Yeah, you better be.” Taeyeon nodded “and Sooyoung, have you met Park Eunhee-songsaengnim?”

“I will be meeting her after this.”

“Ah, so you will fill her place since she is leaving with her husband for his work.”

“Yeah.”

“And, Sooyoung.”

Sooyoung seated back before she was about to stand up.

“I know we are cousin, but—“

“I know, I know.” Sooyoung giggled “I will call you Headmistress Kim around the school.” She said “and I will behave.” She said, remember several notes Taeyeon gave to Yuri before.

“Well, that’s not only it.” Taeyeon said “I know you will be profesional in your work, so I don’t really worried over the calling, and behaving thing.” She said.

Sooyoung smiled “Yuri will definitely throw you her objection if she was here.”

“And lucky me, that she was not.”

Sooyoung chuckled.

“Besides, you should at least call me unnie, you kiddo, we are three years apart.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“I can’t help it. Your appearance doesn’t called for it.”

“Yah!!”

Sooyoung laughed softly “hey. I need to meet Eunhee-Songsaengnim now.”

“Yeah, you better leave before I got headache.”

“Okay, see you later.” Sooyoung bid her goodbye.

“Oh, right, Sooyoung,” Taeyeon called as Sooyoung is standing in front of the door.

“If you need anything, don’t hesitate to come to me, okay?”

Sooyoung smiled softly. She is lucky to have the woman as her cousin “yes, thank you very much, Headmistress Kim..”

Taeyeon shook her head when the door shut, and she was left alone in the room.

What a day.

With a satisfied smile, Taeyeon’s eyes fall to the frame on the corner of her table. A picture of her and a five years old girl laughing so brightly is decorated her dull office.

Taeyeon smiled unknowingly.

Well, well. Sunmi is her world, and it is enough for her.

What else could she ask for.

Right, tomorrow too, will be a better day.

It will.