Lounge Room

Intern - Sunggyu

Deep breaths caught Sunggyu’s attention as he glanced over at you finding you fast asleep. Looking up at the clock, he chuckled seeing that you have been sleeping for a good hour, wondering if he should wake you or not he turned back to his work and finished just a few minutes later. Printing off several copies, he placed the stacks of papers aside before he started to help you finish the rooms you had started. Letting you sleep for another hour or two, he yawned and slowly moved his hand along your back wanting to slowly wake you up and not startle you.

“Five more minutes” You mumbled causing Sunggyu to laugh knowing that is what he says when he is really tired and doesn’t want to wake up.

“We only have a few hours to finish this” Sunggyu whispered as his warm and loving touch sent a warm sensation through your body.

“M’okay” You mumbled rubbing your eyes gently before you yawned a little turning your eyes back to the screen.

“Let me know what you think on these last rooms, I think that they are finished but I want to know your opinions” Sunggyu pats your back gently before turning back to gathering the books to present to the managers and supervisors.

Glancing over the rooms, you moved a few things around as you settled on the model and saved it making sure it was perfect to present tomorrow. Helping Sunggyu finish up on the books, the two of you finally finished a little while later seeing that both of you found it hard to keep your eyes open.

“I guess it would be a waste to go home for an hour, huh?” Sunggyu stood up and laid his jacket over his arm.

“Don’t worry we can spend the night in one of the lounge rooms” You suggest getting up and gathering your purse and phone.

“Do you think they would mind?” Sunggyu questioned opening the door for you as you shook your head.

“I don’t think so; I do it all the time. You just have to make sure you lock the door so no one walks in on you” You yawn as your feet shuffle slowly across the floor.

“That sounds good for a little nap” Sunggyu yawned along with you as the two of you headed to the lounge rooms.

Picking the largest room, you opened the door with your multiple keys, the chilled air swept past your exposed skin while you entered the room. Placing your purse and phone on a side table on one end of the couch, you sat down on the couch as Sunggyu closed the door behind him.

“Make yourself comfortable Sunggyu” You sighed while your eyes gently closing as your feet slipped from the heels and tucked up underneath you.

Sunggyu stood by the door for quite some time before he noticed that you were fast asleep, finding his heart pounding against his ribs, he slowly shuffled over to you and pulled the blanket from off of the back of the couch and laid it over your sleeping form. Settling next to you, Sunggyu leaned into the corner of the couch and slowly fell asleep watching your shoulders move up and down with each of your slow deep breaths.

A chime from your phone pulled you from your sleep, your hand fumbled around the side table before you found your phone and pulled it closer to you seeing the alarm on your phone. Sitting up a little, you hummed and felt the blanket fall from your form exposing your warm skin as your eyes shifted to Sunggyu sleeping next to you. Pulling the blanket from across you, you laid it over him then headed to the attached bathroom to freshen up for the day.

Running your fingers through your hair and pulling it up into a cute yet sophisticated top knot, fixing your subtle makeup a little, you headed out of the bathroom. Stopping a few steps away from the bathroom, your eyes fell on your sleeping coworker, seeing his shoulders move up and down slowly while his face was slightly pressed against the leather of the couch. Padding over to the edge of the couch, you sat in an adjacent chair and gazed at Sunggyu for a little bit, finding some hair covering his eyes, you leaned over slowly and used your fingertips to brush away the hair covering his eyes.

Sunggyu slowly woke to your touch as he raised his hand a little and rubbed his eyes like a child, pulling your hand away quickly, you cleared your throat moved away from him a little trying to not make it awkward.

“Is it morning already?” Sunggyu’s morning voice cooed quietly sitting up letting the blanket slip from him.

“We have to be in our meeting in forty five minutes” You checked your phone for the time as he nods and stifles a yawn behind his hand.

“I’ll get ready” Sunggyu stood up and folded the blanket, returning it back to its place before he headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

Watching him walk off, you made sure the room looked just as nice as you had found it as you unlocked the door, lifting your purse up onto your shoulder, you caught up on some messages on your phone before Sunggyu walked back out of the bathroom. Pulling on his coat, he went to the door and opened it for you, shuffling to the door, you steadied yourself on your heels and started to pass through the door before Sunggyu’s hand stopped you.

“Do you think we did everything we needed to do with the project?” Sunggyu’s voice shook with nervousness, lifting your eyes to his, you smiled softly at him while placing your hand on his upper arm.

“Trust yourself and the project, everything will go off great. If you believe in the project then they will too” You taught him, his head gently nodded slowly letting his hand fall that held you back.