Chapter 4

Ice Crush

 

He looked so cold and wet I could see through his clothes.

‘Whoa abs.’ I winked

‘Let me in.’

He walked into my house with his clothes all wet and dripping onto the floor. Just when he was about to sit on my sofa made of cloth, I threw my whole body to the sofa just in time to prevent his from soaking my sofa. His weight came crashing on me the next moment.

‘OUCHHHHH’ I cried. The giant on top of me got startled and jumped up.

‘OMG YURI PLEASE DON’T FRIGHTEN ME!!”

‘You need to get bathed and changed.’ I dragged him to the toilet and warned him not to move an inch or else I’m going to leave him out in the rain.

I took my biggest size of track pants and a white shirt which was super oversized and comfortable when I wore it, but it looked just nice on Chanyeol.

‘Hmm, your shampoo smells good.’ He grinned while messily rubbing his hands through his wet hair.

All the water droplets dripping from his hair were wetting the laminated flooring I had to do something.

‘Sit here’ I pointed to the spot in front of me and he quietly obeyed.

I took a dry towel and set on the sofa while he sat on the floor, playing with his watch. I begin drying the ends of his hair. I felt like I was taking care of a big lost boy.

‘So what brings you here?’

‘You didn’t answer my calls. So I came’

‘And that’s it?’

‘Yes that’s it.’

There was silence.

‘How’s Minseok? I thought you liked him.’ He asked carefully.

‘Hmm. I’m trying to figure out what kind of a person he is.’

I was genuinely curious about the other male. He gave off a very fierce and cold aura. But at the same time, there was something about him that felt warm. And really nice.

‘Yuri?’ He looked up, which brought our faces awkward close.

‘Uh?’ I said slightly shocked at this sudden closeness.

His black eyes searched through mine for a moment, when suddenly, both his hands gently held my face while he reached to give me a lingering kiss on my lips. His lips felt soft, full and moist, and sends me electrical shocks through my whole body. We were so close I could smell the fragrance of my lemon flavored shampoo from him. I was momentarily paralysed. He was about to go in for another kiss but I broke it.

He looked at me with a hint of desperation in his eyes. It was trying to tell me something. But I didn’t know what.

‘Yeol. This isn’t right.’ I said, pushing him away from me. But his big frame won’t move.

‘Please Yuri, listen to what I have to say. Sorry for earlier I didn’t mean to----‘

‘You didn’t mean to kiss me? Then what was that kiss all about? Are you playing with me?’
‘No Yuri. I have always been waiting of this moment to tell you how much I liked you but I couldn’t hold it any longer.’

He studied my expression, which was now unreadable.

‘I liked you, I didn’t know when but I just did. And seeing you with that guy didn’t make me feel any better at all. I felt jealous. I felt like I needed to do something before it was too late. You are a really nice girl and I have fallen deeply for you. I’m sorry about just now if I have shocked you but if you would consider me as a guy, it would be great.’

His voice was filled with sincerity and his eyes now burning through mine.

I was half confused and shocked. I was at a lost for words.

My good friend Park Chanyeol, who was forever cheery and carefree, who was always there for me, suddenly confesses and I certainly did not see this coming.

‘Chanyeol I---‘

‘I need to get going. Thank you for letting me in. Sleep well.’ He said and just when I was about to stop him, he was already out through the door into the pouring rain.

‘CHANYEOL YOU’RE GOING TO CATCH A COLD! COME BACK!’ I screamed at the top of my lungs but his figure was slowly disappearing into the dark. 

 

 

 

Hello there :D Hoped you like this chapter!!! 

Hope that you will have a great week AND DONT FALL SICK!!! Drink lots of water~ 

<3