Chapter 5

Ice Crush

 

The school’s library was cold. It was 6am in the morning and lessons were at 7.30am. But I couldn’t sleep in for obvious reasons, so I decided to come early to school and get some work done.

But as time passes by, I find myself daydreaming and replaying the scene last night in my head all over and over again.

You are a really nice girl and I have fallen deeply for you.’

‘URGH! Stop thinking about it already! Now your priority is to beat Minseok!’ I banged on my table, which resulted in annoyed and frowning faces of the people around me.

‘Sorry.’ I muttered.

Just then, someone grabbed a chair over and set down, crossing his legs.

I glanced up, and saw Minseok.

‘Did someone call me?’ He grinned

‘Whoa. Looks like you are really full out to beat me, you’re eye bags are as huge as Prada.’ He laughs which sets me glaring at him.

I sighed. ‘In fact, I didn’t manage to do anything yesterday.’

He asked, curious. ‘So what have you been doing?’

‘It’s complicated. Go away Minseok.’ I said as I buried my face into my hands.

Tell me.’ He said in his most seductive voice ever and I was swayed a little

This guy truly doesn’t know the effect he has on me.

‘Stop it. I won’t tell you even if you beg.’

He frowns as he crosses his arms.

I looked at him with no intension to be wavered.

‘Alright then, it’s your choice whether to tell me or not. But at the end of the day you will feel much worse, and I won’t tell anyone about you’re problems because the other three pretty boys doesn’t care.’ He said

I contemplated his words for a while. It was true I was feeling very emotionally disturbed because of Chanyeol, and I need to let it out. But the only person I could possibly rant to in my life would be Chanyeol, which was impossible at this moment.

I looked up. It was possible to tell Minseok though. He looks so harmless.

‘Alright. Yesterday night, Chanyeol came to my house…’

‘Did you and he...?’ He was giving me that look and I know what he was thinking about.

‘NO NOT THAT!! Oh my god he is my best friend!’ I semi-shouted

‘Well, tell me all about it.’

‘He confessed…’

I begin telling him all that happened and he was really into the story, going ‘WHAT?’ and ‘Seriously’ the whole time. I actually found his reactions funny, how it raises his eyebrow for one moment and suddenly bombarding me with questions at the next moment.

 ‘And so he ran back in the rain? HAHAHA He’s stupid!’

‘Yea he did. And I guess things are going to be awkward. I don’t know how I’m going to face him anymore’

‘Well, about that, if you like him, then you should make things clear and tell him all about it. You might think guys are emotionless, but we do have emotions. We just don’t show them. He is probably waiting for an answer.’

He stood up and ruffles my hair. ‘And you should sort out your feelings before making a decision’

‘Do you think I’m your pet or something’ I combed my fingers through my now messy hair.

He looked at his watch and let out a huge gasp.

‘IT’S 7.40 AM! OH NO. MY PERFECT ATTENDANCE IS AT RISK!’

I just laughed at him overreacting. I have been late for quite a number of times being late another time meant nothing. But to Minseok, it was like staining his already perfect report card.

He grabbed wrist and pulled me out of my seat and we broke into a run.

It’s a good thing we were running, because the loud thumps of my heart was not due to the fact that we were running, but because of Kim Minseok.  

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO EVERYONE:D Thanks for reading my fanfic!!! Shoutout to my subscribers, thanks for supporting me! –BEAR HUGS ALL OF YOU- Hope you liked my fanfic so far and I’ll keep writing~