Scene #2 Water Spurt

Memory Lane (Drabbles Compilation)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was in rush, she only had fifteen minutes to hand her proposal research to her professor. Nobody’s fault except her, because she was felt asleep and just woke up half an hour ago. Good thing, her proposal was ready, so she just need to take super quick shower and hurry go to campus.

Half walking and half running, she decided to cut through the center field. Usually she chose the normal pathway, which would consume the whole ten minutes of her time, caused of her building is located in the left corner – it had to pass all the building in this campus before her building could be seen, but with her cut the center field, she just needed six minutes at most. Yes, it was more quickly to go across the center field, but the amount of attention that she would get was beyond her limit.

Not minding that she got more attention, Dara paced as fast as her legs could bring her to. Her brain was formulating a good sleep once all this fiasco over, which her body rejoiced all along. Who wouldn’t thought, after days without enough sleep, right now sleeping was she needed the most.

She passed half of field, just her luck she accidently tripped and fell headfirst. Not just she tripped and fell, but her left foot was caught by something and it was rain. Not the real rain…

 

Jiyong was sitting along with his friends in the side of center field when he saw a girl – she not sure who it was – tripped over a water sprinkler that be used to watering the grass, felt headfirst on the ground, and poured by water. Literally her fall broke the sprinkler and caused a big water spurt that made it looked like it was raining.

“Oh my God!” cried one of his friend. Yes, they were witnessing the act from the very first start.

“Oh God!” he pitied the girl who tried to fix it by put the sprinkler back to its joint but ended up wetted her clothes more. Second later, he came to his sense and without thinking too much he said to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter