Scene #3 Diary and Birthday

Memory Lane (Drabbles Compilation)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aisht... those jerks! >.<

Why is my life such a cruel? What did I do wrong?

Those bunch that I called friends of mine… how dare them put me in this situation?!

Okay… maybe you think I’m talking writing riddle here… I’ll tell write you from the start.

So, you know… today is my birthday, just like I told wrote you the other day. And my friends decided to throw a surprise for me earlier. Usually, if someone is having birthday normal people will congratulate them, give them presents, wish their best for the upcoming years, and such…

But no with my friends… and why I still call them as friends after today’s misery I felt? OTL

And I tell write you….. They were really a bunch of bully who will make your loved day in the whole year turn into nightmare! I don’t try to lie or scare you here! I’m telling the truth!

I came with smile plastered in my face just like my mother always tells me to. Everything is just like any normal day, and didn’t matter at all that no one greet me happy birthday – it just I don’t like to fuss over my birthday. Like, come on… you’re getting older and your time in this world is subsided while there’s too much to be explored and experienced!

Time passed and our welcome party for the freshmen is over, time for give them back to the freshmen committee. My friends and I were still lounging around while talking where we should have our lunch, when suddenly Bom threw her cup of corn to me. I was taken aback and would like to ask her what’s her problem, but then I noticed everyone else had something in their hands… you mention them, like everything. From soda, juice, smoothie, coffee, latte, water, teobboki… and they were all ready to throw all of them in my direction.

Bom just “Oh”-ed when she looked at my face and realized the understanding in my face.

“No… no… no…” I said and took a couple stepped back, and turned over, started to run. My escape was only for a whole minute, before I felt a pair of arms encircled around my waist, halting me from moving, gave my friends chance to throw anything they have to me.

“Happy birthday!” they shouted after I endured five minutes of their torture before the person who held me released his arms from me. I faced him and threw my best death glare, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter