Scene #9.9 Finding His Future Wife (part 4)

Memory Lane (Drabbles Compilation)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The obsession of Jiyong's mother descended to be his obsession when now his turn for searching the particular pretty long haired girl in the bus. Three weeks his effort had resulted nothing and he started to feel uncertain. Did he was imagining thing like he thought his mom was?

Maybe... As he hadn't see the girl yet since that fated day.

Yet he couldn't carry his mission to find the strange girl, because he had to go to Busan for business for a week tomorrow. So, he decided, if this last bus ride didn't bring him to meet her, he would just forget his obsession and told his mother to do the same.

But, again, fate was playing him.

Just as he set his foot entering the vehicle, his heart was beating erratically. Something wasn't right, he thought. Why did he suddenly feel nervous?

And the question was answered when he looked around the bus and find many seats were vacant.  His eyes darted to the back of the bus, the very back of the row, where his misterious girl was sitting. Without command, his legs moved, walked passing rows of seats until he reached his target.

Like he couldn't forget the obsession yet.

**

Sandara was into the online story she was reading through her phone when she felt someone sat beside her. Just like usual, she didn't bother to look up for this was a public vehicle and anyone was free to sit anywhere desired. It wasn't until some moment later when she realized a pair of eyes watched her fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter