I miss you

Fulfilling a dream

Chapter 8

''Do you have a lot of inspiration all of the sudden? You've been writing in your notebook all day.'' Another member of Seventeen sat next to Soon-young in the practice room. It was the day after Soon-young had met Ji-yeon and he couldn't stop thinking about her choreographies. Now he was sitting in Seventeen's practice room, writing down some ideas for a dance that he got after seeing Ji-yeon's choreographies.

''Oh, hi Chan.'' Soon-young looked at the young boy beside him. It was the maknae, the youngest, of the group: Lee Chan. Stage name Dino.

''Did you find some good dance videos?'' Chan asked his hyung.

''Well... yeah, I guess you can say that.'' Soon-young replied with a smile. The younger boy just looked confused. I guess you can say that?

''So... you're making a new choreography?'' The maknae looked at his hyung and continued when he saw him nodding. ''For which song? Ji-hoon hyung didn't finish working on the arrangement for our new album yet.''

Lee Ji-hoon, stage name Woozi, was a few months younger than Soon-young and the producer of Seventeen. Seen a photo of a pink-haired member of Seventeen, sleeping in his studio after having worked until deep in the night? Yeah, that's Woozi.

''So what's the new choreography for?'' Chan continued.

''Well... it can't hurt to write down some ideas.'' Soon-young said.

''Ah... you write down ideas all day long? Must be a very inspirational video. You should show it to me once, hyung.'' Chan smiled before he stood up and walked towards some of the other boys.

I'm afraid I can't. Soon-young sighed. He thought about Ji-yeon. She was an amazing dancer and a really nice person as well. I would like to see her again.

That evening when the boys walked back to the dorm, Soon-young received a kakao message.

Ji-yeon: Are you awake? 10:32 PM

Soon-young stopped walking and smiled. Ji-soo, who was walking behind him, barely managed to avoid bumping into him.

''Are you okay?'' the older boy asked with a concerned voice.

''Ah, yeah. You can go ahead, hyung. I'll come soon.'' Soon-young answered absent-mindedly.

''Okay then. Don't take too long.''

Soon-young looked at Ji-yeon's message again. I should reply quickly.

Soon-young: Yeah, I see you're not sleeping either. 10:34 PM

It didn't take long before a reply came.

Ji-yeon: Yeah.. I just came home.

Ji-yeon: High school senior, remember? ㅠㅠ* 10:34 PM

Right... he was so glad he had graduated. High school times are no joke.

Soon-young: Right. Must be tiring. 10:35 PM

Ji-yeon: It is.

Ji-yeon: What are you doing? 10:35 PM

Soon-young: Walking to my dorm. 10:35 PM

Ji-yeon: What are you studying, actually? 10:36 PM

Ah right. She must think I'm talking about a university dorm, Soon-young thought.

Soon-young: I'll tell you more about that later. 10:36 PM

Ji-yeon: Okay. 10:37 PM

What was he supposed to say now? He didn't really want to end the conversation like this. What about emoticons? Kakao had some nice emoticons.

He looked at the kakao emoticons. There were some cool new ones, but the older emoticons were nice too. He looked at the one with the words ''I miss you'' and clicked on it to see what it looked like when it moved. It looked cute.

SEND

Oh no. Nononononono. What now? She must think I'm weird, missing her when it's only been one day. Well, not that it isn't true, but-

He heard the sound that indicated that he received a new kakao message. Soon-young looked at his screen.

Ji-yeon: I miss you too. 10:40 PM

Soon-young stared at the message for a while and a big smile started to appear on his face.

Soon-young: Sleep well. Let's meet again soon, Hong Ji-yeon. 10:41 PM

 

* 'ㅠㅠ' is like ':('

 


Puff_Michelle, infinitestarlight, Haesica000, crystexo and snowkissangel, thank you for subscribing~~