Chapter 9 ∞ what?!

Marriage Life with.... INFINITE`S Sungyeol ~ !?

Its been 4 days since we came back from our honeymoon. I was still mad at Sungyeol not keeping our promise! We promised eachother not to "do it" until its been at least a month since we got married. But, on the very first day of our honeymoon, yes it happened.  Today, Sungyeol made dinner. "Haeun darllingg come have dinner! I made my special kimchi stew!" I sat on the table, and smelled the stew. My stomach grumbled and it felt like i was going to puke. I covered my mouth with my hands and ran to the bathroom. "Why?! why am i feeling like this?!" i wondered. Then an idea hit me. What if i was pregnant? If i was, i would have to abort it! I mean, I have to go to college and stuff! Yes, i`m married, but i have a lot of years ahead of me! Then, Sungyeol came barging into the restroom and asked... "by any chance... DO YOU THINK YOUR PREGNANT?!" i gave him a mad stare and replied with a "I think so." He jumped into the air, hugged me, and yelled, "OHMYGOD. THIS IS GREAT. I MEAN, THIS IS GREAT. WE`RE GONNA BE PARENTS!" i pushed him away and said, "yeah thats great and all but how about college for both of us?" He sighed and said, "come here." with his arms wide open. "It`s going to be ok! you`ll still be able to go to college and study, you can just miss a year you know? and for me, i can keep on earning money for us, so we can move to a bigger apartment. let`s go to a doctor tomorrow ok?" and gave me a smile. i smiled back. "aah, why are you so good at making me feel relieved?" i asked. He gave me a big grin and said "I understand you because i love you. " and then we kissed and hugged. But it was awkward since it was in the bathroom... but still. So, i went to the doctors, and found out i was 4 weeks pregnant. That`s why the belly wasn`t really showing yet. Since then, Sungyeol has been by my side 24/7. Seriously. he waited outside my bathroom with my purse. I woke up in the middle of night and woke up Sungyeol. "Oppa... I want some oranges...." i said. he immediatly got off the bed, stood up, and said, "anything for my queen and my child!" and came back in 10 minutes with about 100 oranges. Oh choding.