Chapter 7 ∞ Wedding day

Marriage Life with.... INFINITE`S Sungyeol ~ !?

Today`s the 5th of June. My wedding day. I`m so nervous. Last week Sungyeol and I went to pick out the prettiest dress, and best suit we can find. Sungyeol chose a gray suit, and it looks great on him. The dress is beautiful too. I got my bridal makeup done, and I`m sitting down in the dressing room right now. My parents are outside greeting guests and thanking them for coming to the wedding. We made this a secret wedding, so no photographers can get indie the wedding hall. My friends arrived yelling, "HAEUN-AH! YOU LOOK SO PRETY! BEAUTIFUL!" i laughed and said " OMG YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!" They winked and said, "Your our bestfriend! of course we came! we ARE the bridesmaids!" My mom instructed me to come out of the dressing room and stand outside the door. Sungyeol was already inside. It was time for me to walk down the isle with my dad. I grabbed my dad`s arm, and started walking. The doors flashed open. Wedding march started playing. As i was walking down with my dad, i saw howon. When we made eye contact, he smiled sadly and looked away. Then, Sungyeol thanked my dad and looked at me. I smiled, so did he. He took my hand, and we started to walk down the isle. Infinite members were cheering from both sides. We walked up the stairs, and faced eachother. The minister said, "Lee Sungyeol, will you have this woman to be your wedded wife, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto her, for so long as you both shall live? "I do." Sungyeol said with a deep voice. Chae Haeun, ,will you have this man to be your wedded husband, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto him, so long as you both shall live? "I do." i answered. Then, "Groom, you may kiss the bride." The minister said with a smile. He held my face with his two hands, and we kissed. The members cheered very LOUDLY. We walked down the stairs, looked at eachother, and laughed. We held eachother`s hands tightly.