Chapter 4 ∞ moments

Marriage Life with.... INFINITE`S Sungyeol ~ !?

** I-O-I-A-I-O-I-O-I-O-I OH ** ( JULIA - INFINITE ) *Your ringtone rings at 6:00am* me: *grumpy voice* " WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME AT THIS HOUR?!" Sungyeol : " Oh, did i just wake you? sorry HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your voice sounds like Golum when he says 'my precious~~' !!" me: WOW THANKS. but seriously why did you call?" and he said in a calm voice, " I`m going to announce our marriage on MCountdown today." I instantly jumped out of bed and yelled: " YOUR GONNA WHAT?! HUHHH?!" Still keeping his calm voice, he said, " Yes, today im going to announce that i`m very much in love with a girl." I sighed and said, " really? today?" well, ok... I want to help you this but theres no way i can..." He chuckled and said, "Hey, I finally feel like a man because of you , you know. But after we get married, I`m going to go back to being a choding." While laughing, i said, : haha ok! I`ll try to go to the Mnet studio to meet you backstage there, ok? bye ! . then i hung up. I got dressed, then walked out the door. "Taxi! Taxi!" I yelled. A driver pulled up then said, :" Hey we only have one person in our car, so you should get in too." I got in the car, and looked at the perosn in the passenger seat. "HOWON?!" I asked. Howon looked back surprised then said, " OH! HAEUN-AH! Did you hear about what Sungyeol was gonna do today?" "Yeah. but im a bit worried,......" i said. he smiled and said, "Ah, turning backwards is making me tired. Lets talk after we meet Sungyeol." We got to the Mnet studio, and Sungyeol just finished his annoucement. While he was going outside, Inspirits were pleading, " SUNGYEOL OPPA! IS THIS TRUE?! YOUR GETTING MARRIED?! THIS CAN`T BE TRUE RIGHT?!!?" Sungyeol smiled then said, " No, its true. I love this girl, and i decided that i want to spend the rest of my life with her. Thats why i made this choice." Some girls dropped to the ground and started crying. I was horrified at the scene. Some girls were crying, and some were on the ground pleading.