aahhhh

Marriage Life with.... INFINITE`S Sungyeol ~ !?

"Hey Haeun! I`m going to a music program today, the rehersal might be too long so just go to sleep without me ok?" Sungyeol said as he rushed out the door. Sungyeol has been really busy lately with INFINITE`S new single "lately". Its great that they made a comebak, but its making me kindof feel lonely. Also, i`m freaking out because my due date is near!! I took a leave from college, and its been 9 months already.... Suddenly, my stomach started twitching. It was almost like an unbearable pain. I immediately picked up my cellphone and tried to call Sungyeol. "OH wait. hes having his important comeback today." i thought . so i changed the id to 119 ( Korea`s 911). "ITS HURTING SO MUCH!" i yelled into the phone. Soon, an ambulance came and picked me up. As i arrived at the hospital, the doctor was telling me to push for some reason! I think i went unconcious. When i woke up, Sungyeol was right by my side smiling, and grinning. "You finally woke up!" He said with a big smile. "What happened?" i asked. "We had a little princess :)" he smiled and grinned. I smiled back and said "How does she look" He answered with a " She`s beautiful, just like you....." we both smiled and laughed while holding hands. It was probably the second best day of my life.