christmas

Marriage Life with.... INFINITE`S Sungyeol ~ !?

Me and Sungyeol decided to name our baby girl Hasung. and our baby boy, Sungha ( they turned out to be twins! ). Hasung is older by 5 minutes. i grabbed the remote and the tv. *News today is that Infinite`s Sungyeol`s family had a healthy baby girl and a baby boy. Congratz to both Sungyeol and the wife!* Sungyeol looked at the tv then laughed. He held Hasung in his arms and said "Hi little princess~" she started giggling. "She resembles you!" he said with a big smile. "Sungha looks like you, you know. He has the same puffy cheeks!" i laughed. After they both fell asleep, we our projector to watch a movie. Sungyeol walked in the room with a cake and softly said, "Merry Christmas!".  He sat down, and took out a little box from his pocket. He opened the box and said, "Here, for you." it was a necklace. It was in a shape of a heart, with krystals around it. "Thanks a lot"i said with a smile. "Its really pretty." he grinned and said, "I`m glad you like it! I spent a lot of time picking it out." He leaned over and put his head on my shoulder. "I LOVE YOU. a lot. you know. don`t forget it/" he said. I his hair and said, " you know, i love you too. a lot. You shouldnt forget that either." He smiled and I smiled, and leaning onto eachother, we spent christmas.