Seven

A Die Hard Fans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona drink her lemonade while keep staring at her phone. She's been worried with Hyun. She's not come to Campus these past days with no reason. Its not that she don't have any friend beside Hyun, she just worried something bad happen to her best friend. She already contac her home, but no one answer thecall include hyo jin Imo ? What happened ?

“Hello ? Hyun, its me Yoona. Call me as soon as you got this massage. You know I worried right ? I miss you” She said and sighed. Its been her 14 voicemail already.

Today she’ll met her chat friend. She should happy but she also feeling a little gloomy.

LoveBurning : Eoddiga ?

LJHjjang : inside café near the huuugeee aquarium^^

LoveBurning : Ahra, I saw you.

Yoona close the chat box and look from left to right. She aware a present of someone. But no one come. Didn’t she say that she’ll saw yoona already ? But why she didn’t come ? Perhaps she go to toilet first.

Yoona kept waiting her chat friend for almost 1 hour now. She getting impatient and getting mad. Is her friend toying her ?

LJHjjang : where are you ?

LJHjjang : pallii~ I  already hungry L

LJHjjang : you didn’t get into the wrong restaurant, right ? kkk

LJHjjang : answer meeeee~~

LJHjjang : are you really come in ?

Loveburning is offline.

Yoona getting more mad now. Is clear that her friend is playing with her. Morover her mind is disturbed by Hyun issue. She felt like blowing up. She really want scream and crying. But she need Hyun, her best friend who sometimes being sister, friend, and also Mother.

Quickly she get out from café and bowed to the waitress because she don’t order anything. She grab a taxi and told that she’ll went to Bomi’s. Take her handkerchief, she place that in her face and sobbed hard.

“Im Yoona pabooooo. Why you have to believe that fake chat ????? Hyun always right. Hyun never wrong. You already told by her that all the conversation is fakes!!” She cursed herself in her mind.

And the more pabo is, Yoona already tol her personal info to that online friend.

“Hyunnie~Where are you”  She sobbed.

“Miss, are you okay ?” she heard the taxi driver call her from the driver seat.

Yoona just wiped her face and saw the taxi driver “Gwenchana, I just tired” she said faking smile

“O..Okay…” he said.

When they already arrive at Bomi’s. Yoona paid the fee and went to the Bomi’s house. But when she press the bell no one come. She press the bell for almost 7 times and Bomi neighbor comes out she told that Bomi and her family going to Seoul from yesterday. They have some appointments there.

Yoona’s knee getting weak now. She can’t go to krystal’s, that girl already told yoona that she went to secret holiday with her cousin.

Ruffled her hair, yoona took her handkerchief and cry again. She walk to the park direction and sit on the bench.

“Your hankerchief already damp miss” she heard a bass voice comes. She raise her head and saw a guy sit beside her. His hand offer her a handkerchief

“Don’t you ever took random handkerchief from random people, because it might me an anaesthetic!!!” She remember hyun said that. Oh hyun never wrong anyway. She’s a professor to be.

“No thanks” she said and sniffed. She wiped her nose cutely and wiped her eyes with her hand

“But yours already damp”

“Its okay, still have function though” she said over confident.

“Okay” He said and lean on the bench. “I saw you cry so much today ?”

So much ? Yoona look at her side and saw the guy smile to her. His dimples are visible and made her heart duguen duguen. Well, he look handsome, not that handsome if compared by her father and Jonghyun Oppa.

Something poked her brain. It’s the taxi driver! “Oh” she said and a small smile visible

“You just realized ?”

“Yeah kind of” she shrugged her shoulder “Well, the frustrated girl is hard to remember something, you know” she giggled.

“Ahra, I got it. My sister also like you when she dumped by a guy back then”

“Hey, I’m not dumped!” she said right away. “I just being disappointed today, also I have a heavy thoughts” she said and play with her handkerchief.

“You can share your problem ?” he said

“Oh don’t bother, you probably have some work ? My story not that important” yoona smiled.

The guys laugh a little and turn to her. Damn, his smile made her fluttered. “No, I just resting, you know” he said and offered a can of soda.

“also don’t took a drink from random guy!! You may be after the anaestethic” all hyun word comes up again. She smile “No, earlier at café I just drink so much lemonade. I think I’m not that thristy”

“Well, its sunny day ?”

“Its okay” she said. Ugh but the cold soda look so tempting!!!

“In case you really want this, I place it here” he said and place one can of soda. He then open the other. “So, want share your cry reason ?”

“Hmph” yoona sighed heavily. Well, its not wrong right of she share her thought ? He wouldn’t mind! He’s stranger after all. Share your thought with stranger is not hurting. “Actually I have a lot of thought recently. My best friend disappear.I couldn’t contact her. And last week I already made plan to meet my.. ehm.. hot to say this” she scratch her hair

“What ? Boyfriend ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter