Four

A Die Hard Fans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun saw krystal doing weird since they visit hospital. Her mood somehow look down and now she just stared blankly at the plate and twirled her spaghetti.

“Yah, are you really okay ?”

“Hng ?” krystal look up.

“Wae~ I noticed that something must be wrong. You look unwell ?” joohyun asked.

Krystal just chuckled “Aniya, something comes up and made my mood down” she said

“Oh, okay. Is that your parents again ?” joohyun couldn’t help but ask. Krystal known as the most talk active person between four of them. But it couldn’t hide the fact Krystal had carry burden in her shoulder.

Her parents terms didn’t good. Only joohyun know that, because she caught Krystal crying in the park bench. Her parents divorced and didn’t care about her. Her father sometimes hit her when he over drunk.  Krystal perhaps look cheerful, easy going, bubbling, but inside her, she carried such a burden.

“Aniya~” krystal giggled. “Just…” she bit her lower lip “ah mwolla, just eat hyun-ah” she smiled.

Something must be wrong joohyun said in her mind while kept observing krystal.

 

 

Yonghwa sit patiently and look at his father face. Its such a relief that his father finally awake from the critical condition. But after lunch he just took medicine and sleep again. Yonghwa was out to take minhee eat when he was awake. So here he now, sit while waiting her father awake.

“Eungh…”  he heard his father groaned.

“Aboeji” he smiled and gather his father hand with his hand.

“Yonghwa-ah” he smiled faintly. “My son.. finally you’re here”

“Aboeji….” Yonghwa eyes getting teary.  “yes, I’m here. Mianhe for not seeing in these past years” he said and caress his father hand

“Aniya… Its me.. I’m such a monster back then” he sobbed. “I miss my Son”.

“Please don’t cry. I’m here now”

“Are you here for good ?”

“Yes”

“Please don’t leave me like your brother did”

“Aniyaa~” yonghwa smiled. “You need anything ?”

“No.. I just need you. Lets catch each other” he smiled “How are you doing, Son ? I’ve heard all your rumors with your partner movie”

“Its just rumor aboeji. Those girl have a boyfriend already. They just didn’t spread that on Media yet”

“Ah, I see” he nodded. “Where’s my granddaughter ?”

“She sleeping now with Sooyeon”

“Aren’t you tired too ?”

“Not really aboeji” yonghwa smiled

“Its good have talk with you”

Yongwa eyes getting misty. Its really warming his heart to catch up things with his father like this. He choose to break one year from music industry actually for this. Fortunately, choose to break too. Because they too tired and need rest. FNC had to agree with their decision. CNBlue is great Asset after all.

“How’s company ?” yonghwa ask.

“We near bankrupt” his father lower his face. “Its like a answered pray that you’d come” his father laugh. “Yongwha-yah, do me a favor”.

“What is that ?”

 

 

Joohyun sneaking to the refrigerator.  Its in the middle of night and she’s starving because of those deadly homework forced her to do so many papers and that made joohyun starving again.

If her mother find out, she must be scolded joohyun, because she said that eat after 8 pm is not healthy. But who cares ? She’s starving.

Joohyun took one box contained with 3  beef macaroni schotel. She grab one and place at the plate. She then open the oven to heat the macaroni.

“Oh, Little miss!”

“OMO” joohyun widened her eyes in shock because of sudden appear of her all time favorite maid named HyeJi. She taking care of joohyun since she was a little girl. Joohyun come closer to the middle aged woman and grab her hand “Imooo jebal-yo. Don’t tell anybody I eat macaroni!!”

“Ahra, let me heat that. You wait at the alley of my room” she said while tied her hair

“Ah, gumapta Imo. You’re the best. Sarangahe” she giggled

“Aniya, you loved Jung Yonghwa more than me” she acted sulked. Joohyun just laugh softly and walk to the in front of HyeJi  room. She hug her feet and leaning her body in the wall. “Here, eat this” HyeJi give the macaroni and joohyun hurriedly took that. She eat heartily. “Aigoo. You must be starving”

“Yeah imo…” she paused for gulped her macaroni “I do so much homework”.

“ahra, I know” she said. “last week I heard you eat the banana pudding because you do all your homework until dawn”

“You know me the best imo!!” joohyun chirped. She eat all  the macaroni. “Ah, I’m sooo full” she rubbed her belly.

“Go sleep now” Hyeji said.

“Gomawooo” she said and kiss hyejin. Sometimes joohyun felt that Hyejin is her mother.

Joohyun tiptoeing to her bed. Because she has to pass her parents room. So she need extra careful. When she was passing the room. She heard that her mother and her father discussing something.

“At least let her meet that person, she’ll decided” her father said with final tone

“What if she don’t like it ? You know how stubborn she can be ?”

“Its for her good too”

“Ahre, we try tomorrow, she probably already sleep” her mother said.

Joohyun titled her head in confusing. They mustbe speaking about her. But about what ?

 

 

Tonight krystal sleep over at Yoona’s. Since she knew that her father would be go to Bar. She scared that her father would hit her continuously in unconscious state. Yoona house is the nearer. So she just come to Yoona’s

She’s doing nothing but reading a magazine while yoona finally done with her homework. Yoona stretching her body and look to krystal who read magazine “Yah, did you don’t have any homework ?” yoona asked.

“Na-ah. Art major not that hard as Business” she giggled.

“Ah, lucky you” yoona said and climb to the bed joined krystal looking at the magazine. They flipped the page until the CNBlue picture shown. “OMO, I don’t know this edition would give me a poster ?” she amazed.

Krystal bit her lips. “Speaking of CNBlue..” krystal played with her nails “I met Minhyuk today at Hospital while accompany hyun”

“JINJJAA ?!?!?!!” Yoona widened her eyes.

“Ne”

“So ? Ya! You met Kang minhyuk, why you look so sad ?” yoona asked.

Krystal shifted her position to seat and lean to the wall. She grab the pillow and hug that. “Its not sad, but… I just confused” she said.

“Wae ?”

“Today I met a little girl named Minhee with Hyun. Hyun said that she met this Minhee about few days ago…”

“Uhum…” Yoona nodded “So what’s the problem between minhee and minhyuk ?”

Flashbak, earlier at hospital…

“You got a nice voice, miss” she heard someone talking from her back. She turn around and saw the man she always have crush on. The man she always look from distant. The man that always made her heart dugeun duguen.

Seolma….

Krystal blinked her eyes again. This is real. This is Real.

Kang Minhyuk, standing right in front of her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter