Three

A Die Hard Fans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun and yoona look like 2 desperate damsel who got dumped by their husband soon to be. Its been 3 days since the press conference.

At the first day, both of them surfing on Internet for digging some news about CNBlue. From after school until midnight and Yuri Unnie has to scream because her dongsaengs look like didn’t want to sleep and their eyes glued at Laptop or Phone. Even after Yuri unnie scolded, they didn’t stop. They still looking trough phone. But they found nothing instead of wake up late because sleep at 3 in the morning.

The second day, they still looking for some information, like send the manager Email which they know that email would be drown with another Boice mail too. But same result, they found nothing.

The third day, they both learn to accept the fact why CNBlue want to rest for one year ? Why must be one year ?. Seohyun never give up, while yoona just let her bestfriend do. Sometimes, Hyun research is more intensive than Detective.

“Yah you two !” yuri scolded them.

“Waee~?” yoona asked lazily.

“Help unnie will you ? The guest soon would be arrive!!” yuri said

“What the use of Hong ahjummah ?” yoona asked while pouting .

“YAH IM YOONA!! You want to get hit ?” she asked and hit yoona head lightly “Hong ahjummah just cooking” she said and stomped her feet

“AH sincha arrasho. I’ll help you !! No need to violence. I’m got a slow brain enough. Hit Hyun who had a professor brain!!”

“That’s why I wont hit Hyun! She’s smart so worth enough to keep” yuri stick out her tongue.

Today is Yuri engagement day. Yuri finally engaged to the famous baseball player, Oh Seung Hwan. Both Yoona and Joohyun never thought that unnie would married that fast ? Yoona sulked herself all day long when Yuri said she would get married. Because basically, Yoona eomma died in car accident, So Yuri Unnie is like mother to herself. Yuri convinced Yoona that everything would be alright, because she would still lived at nearby. So Yoona gave her an almost-genuine smile and yes for the permission.

“Put it there” Yuri said to Hyun who hold the flower basket

“Unnie, have you decided the date yet ?” Joohyun asked while arranging the flowers once again.

“Yes, it’ll be December 23” yuri said proudly

“Jeongmal ? Why don’t you use 25 ?”

“Oppa said its too mainstream”

Joohyun just giggled and back focus. “Ah, I want married like unnie too” joohyun blurted out

“Find your boyfriend from now on” Yuri said and sit beside joohyun.

“I just want marry Yong Oppa, or at least namja who look like Yong Oppa, but Minhyuk oppa and Jungshin oppa fine too” she giggle at her own thought

Yuri just giggled and shook her head. If the conversation lead to boyfriend or future husband, Joohyun and Yoona would always say that is Yonghwa or Jonghyun.

After Joohyun arranging flowers. She felt today is so hot. Well is summer indeed. She went to Yoona refrigerator and found there’s no ice cream. She then walk to yoona who busy help Yuri unnie pick a pre wed picture at couch  “Yah, I want go to Maple, are you coming Yoon ?” she asked.

“Aniyaa” yoona then come closer and whisper something to Hyun “Unnie would scold me, you go by yourself” she said and pat hyun shoulder. The letter just giggled and walk from the house.

Joohyun parked her scooter in front of the Maple restaurant. She and Yoona know this restaurant from 3 years ago. They both went to Hyun routine check up and find a new opening restaurant, and it write an Ice Cream café. The place is strategic though. It just two block near Hospital.

“Wuaahh” joohyun heard a small voice from behind her and she saw a little girl with her pink dress. Her dark brown hair tied in ponytail. She look amazed by Hyun scooter.

“Annyeong little girl” joohyun kneeled in front of her

“Annyeonghasseyo” she said politely “This is unnie’s ?”

Joohyun nodded and smile “Deh, its unnie’s”

“Wuaahhhhh” she said in amazement “Its beautiful. I like the color… Oops, I spoke in English” she said and palmed . She look so cute.

“Its okay, I got what you said earlier” Joohyun also reply in English. “What’s your name ?”

“Eh ? but mommy say don’t say your name in front of stranger” she explain

“Ahra, can I call you……” joohyun eyes looking for some inspiration. She the look at the pattern at the little girl dress. Its Lollipop “Lollipop, how’s that sound ?”

The little girl giggled “Okay, I’ll call you Scooter unnie” she said.

“Okay lollipop, you want to go somewhere ? Where’s your eomma ?”

“I don’t have eomma, I have mommy”

“Eh ? Okay… Where’s your mommy ?”

“She’s wait for haraboji inside the hospital, I want ice cream so I asked mommy, but she said that haraboji now in danger she need to be haraboji side”

“Omo, how pity your haraboji” Joohyun shook her head “Are you have money to buy ice cream ?”

“No, mommy even don’t know I’m here” she giggled

“Eiiiiyyyy, mommy must be worried”

“Gwenchana, I have this” she said and referring her necklace

“What is that ?” joohyun asked.

“Its given by Papa. He said when I gone or missed. This necklace would be beep beep beep and that sound would be hear by mommy” she explained

Joohyun laugh seeing how this girl explained in cute way. Oh that thing is some kind of tracking device, so when this girl gone the tracking device would show her where is she. “Okay, so do you want ice cream ? I knew this store is sell the best ice cream” she said and thumbing the little girl

“Sincha ? Is that not bothering you ?” Lollipop said. Her eyes glinted.

“Of course no” joohyun said and grab Lollipop hand

Lollipop order a single scoop Vanilla ice cream with extra choco topping while joohyun ordered a double scoop lemon ice cream with kiwi on the top.

“Why you don’t order double scoop like me ?” joohyun asked when they finally sit down.

“No, Mommy said my stomach would angry if I ate too much ice cream” she answer and slurping her ice cream “and when my stomach angry, it really hurt”.

“Ah, I see” joohyun answer and wiped the cream in the corner of Lollipop mouth ‘how I wish I have daughter like her with Yong oppa’ she said

“unnie, your hair color look like my papa”

“Sincha ? I dye my hair because I really like someone back then. He got this hair color”

“Wuah daebak unnie” the little girl said “My papa hair is actually like me and Mommy, but he colored that”

“Ah I see. Your Appa must be a artist ?”

“I don’t have Appa, I just have papa” she blinked her eyes and eat the spoonful of ice cream

Joohyun titled her head in confusing. Is that same meaning ? Just when she about to ask. A beautiful woman come to thei seat with a worry face. He hair look like Lollipop hair and her sin is really white. She got a pretty eyes and perfect lips. Oh how joohyun envy her.

“Baby girl” she said to lollipop

“MOMMY” the girl squealed. She jump from her chair and hug her mommy.

“You make mommy worried” she kissed lollipop hair

“Sorry mommy” she said and lowered her head. Just then something popped up. “Mommy, This unnie bought me ice cream”

“Eiiyy mommy said that..”

“Too much ice cream is bad ?” the little girl cut her mommy words and made her mommy giggled “but I just ate a single scoop” she whined cutely.

The woman attention turn to joohyun who sit and saw a cute scene “Jessonghamnida for bothering you” she said and bowed.

“Aniya, She’s not a bother” joohyun sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter