Six

A Die Hard Fans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?!!!!” Joohyun almost made the whole hospital look at her, and her parents just stay still while close their eyes. Looked like they try to control their emotion. Joohyun got this stubborn act from her father.

“What a shame Seo JooHyun ?” her father spoke up, finally.

“I’m sorry but, are you really think that I’m not gonna married until arranged a marriage for me ?” she try her best to calm. But she just can’t.

“Its not like that, I will explain the further later, for now, could you behave and do what I told you ?”

“NO” joohyun stated. “I don’t want this, did you guys even think about my happiness ?” she asked. Nearly crying. Joohyun attend business school for the sake of her parents. Never in her life she want to get in that school. At first year of high school, Joohyun really want to became Attorney or prosecutor. But her parents didn’t permit her. She wants to attend arts school also her parents never permit her.

“Seo Joohyun” her father already let out his stern voice like he always do to his employee “I only said this once. You come in with me and don’t you dare to make any scene in here” he continue and look straight to Joohyun eyes.

“But appa….”

“In which part you didn’t get my words ?”

Joohyun only silent. Her father is really raise her to became a polite daughter.

“Aniya, I heard what you said clear enough”

“Thank you, now come in, shall we ?”

They then come in and saw an old man lying on the bed. The old man body surrounded my machine. He surely have a heavy sick. “Joohyun, this is Seung Ho samchon, appa best friend”

“Annyeonghasseyo, Seo Joo Hyun imnida” joohyun bowed

“Aigo…” the guy named Seung Ho sit  and face joohyun “What a legacy from her mother” he laugh. “I presume that your appa never mention me to you. I’m your appa best friend, Jung Seung Ho. Its nice to see you in person, Seo Joohyun” he said.

“Ah, its nice to see you too” joohyun answer the greeting.

“Where is He ?” her appa said.

“Outside probably, ou know my grand daughter is spoiled by her papa, right ?” he laughed.

So, Her appa want Joohyun married to someone who already have child ? A widowers ? But what this marriage for ? Oh no, good bye Yonghwa oppa. You’ll be always in my heart and brain.

“I’m sorry I was late” joohyun heard a familiar sound from the door. She turn around and saw Jessica stand in the door.  “oh, joohyun-ssi ?” she smiled.

“N..Neh” joohyun smiled

“Oh you guys already know each other ?”

“Yeah, She’s the one who treat Minhee ice cream” jessic a explained. She then realized that Seohyun come with her parents “Oh, Annyeonghasseyo” she said and bowed.

“Annyeonghasseyo Jessica-ssi. How are you ?”

“I’m fine” she smiled.

Oh so the grand daughter  Mr. Jung said is Minhee.

Suddenly the door open once again. Revealing a guy to comes in. Joohyun again had to turn around and her heart almost dropped in the floor.

Its Jung Yonghwa carrying the sleeping Minhee.

Its either she had to be happy ? Or sad ? Minhee is Yonghwa daughter ? Why’d her parents want her to married him then ? Is Joohyun gonna be a second wife ?

“Yonghwa-yah” his father greeted her. Made joohyun stop from thinking.

“Annyeonghasseyo” he bowed “I assume that you are Mr. Seo that my father talking about, right ?” he said.

Joohyun gone in her deep thoughts and her deep day dreaming. Yonghwa oppa standing in front of her ? And more over in front of her parents. The way he talk, oh its so manly. The way his hand shake her father hand. Its really gentleman.

“Joohyun ?” her mother elbowed her “Stop thinking weirdo, you might be end up drooling” she whispered.

Joohyun reflect touch the corner of her lips. Afraid that she’ll drooling.

“Oh, you are the cupcake girl” yonghwa said after give Minhee to Jessice.

Joohyun just smile and bowed “Annyeonghasseyo”

“You knew Joohyun before ?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Of course” yonghwa said. “She was my fans”.

Eh ? Was ? Joohyun titled her head “Excuse me, but… I’m still your fans”

“You should stop then” her father said to her

“Wae ?”

“Baceuse you’ll married to him”

Joohyun heard that like heard a big bomb from the sky. She will get married to the guys she always dreamt with. Jung Yonghwa. But on the other side, it feels like so unfair. She’ll married to Yonghwa because eof some business ?  Suddenly her head became dizzy and everything went black.

“Joohyun!” her mother catch her from falling.

 

 

“YOU SO DEAD SON KRYSTALLLL!!!!!!” Krystal Had to stay her phone away from her ear, or else she might end up having a damage in her ear. Bomi scream is really danger.

“Mianheee Bomi-yaaa”

“NOOOO !!!!! You knew I ask al the cashier when you didn’t pick my call ? I look like crazy ahjummah”  She said, and only from the other line, Krystal could imagine she stomped her feet.

“Mianhe, something comes up, I have to go immediately” she said

“Really ? Are you okay ?” Bomi voice soften already. “Is this something with your father ?”  She assume.

“Yeah, short of. It’s a long story. I tell you guys probably tomorrow”

“Yah, you get rest, eoh ? I’m sorry for screaming earlier”

“Na-ah, never mind” krystal smiled. “I’ll make up for you with Bingsoo full one bowl, and no sharing”

“Yeah you better!!!”  Bomi giggling.

“I have to go, bye!” she said and hear Bye from bomi before cut the line, and she continue crying hard

It supposed to be a happy days to have a sudden date with Minhyuk, but when they about to eat bingsoo. Her appa come. He said that Krystal ditch school and that made her shy. In front of public and in front of Minhyuk  Her appa slap her cheeks.

She run from the bingsoo place and went to the orphanage she often came with her Oppa in the past. She really miss her oppa, Son Dongwoon. He currently in Japan, workin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter