One

A Die Hard Fans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun walking back an forth, from dressing room to bedroom. She would wore a t-shirt and then felt don’t suite her and change. It repeat about 4 times already. Finally she pick up her blue tshirt and light brown short cotton pants. She braided her hair and apply some light make up. After done, she collect what would she bring today.

If anyone looking at her right now, they probably think that she would going for date. But, no. Joohyun is going to concert today.

She and Yoona to be precise.  After done, she walk to the downstairs and look at her eomma who already prepared for going somewhere

“Hyun” her eomma called her when she wore her shoes

“Ne ?” joohyun turn around

“Don’t come home too late, remember tomorrow you still have school”

“Ahra” joohyun said and come to her eomma. She kissed her cheek before going.

On the front of her house gate, yoona already waiting with her driver. They would going to the concert arena to watch CNBlue. Yoona wearing her baby blue t-shirt and her short jeans. “How do I look ?” yoona asked her wriggle her eyebrow

“Yeoppodaa!! Jonghyun oppa must be smitten by you”

“And so do yonghwa oppa.. Omo look at his wife” she said and giggling

They both always play this roleplay since highschool. Joohyun always said that she’s Yonghwa wife and yoona always declared that she is Jonghyun  fiancé.

After arrived at the main gate, they meet with the other fans of CNBlue. Yoona and joohyun joined CNBlue fans club when they started first year in collage. They found  this Busan Boice fans club and joined them. With this fans club they often meet new people and now became a close friend when they watch concert together.

“Hyun-ah did you heard that yonghwa oppa would solo career ?” Bomi, her friend asked

“Yeah I know that of course, he’s my baby hubby” answer joohyun while dooing aegyo.

“Yah, its disgusting” Krystal hit her arm lightly and laughing.

After long queue they now entered the concert venue. Joohyun jump excitedly and immediately to the space who closest with stage.

“Yah, I heard after this would be a fan signing” yoona said checking her phone

“Ah sincha ?” joohyun asked curiously and so do the other friends.

“Yeah, look here, Minhyuk oppa posting at her SNS”

“We should come !!!” bomi chirped.

“Of course, the queue doesn’t matter!!!” yoona squealed.  “But where we’ll got the sign ?”

“How about at our t-shirt ?” joohyun added

“Brilliant !!!” everyone said in unison and laughing.

Call them crazy, but they don’t care. If everything related to CNBlue and they Got it. Its worth it.

Suddenly a light turn off and they now focused to the stage. Its dark now and joohyun started wore her glasses. She got this Night blind when  she was in accident on her 3rd grade elementary school. She cant see anything in dark. So that’s why she never turn off the lamp when she sleep.

All Boice look so blue with their light stick and the spotlight very support the light stick because it flash with a blue too. A big screen now already play some random video to wait the member on the stage. Joohyun and yoona already handed their phone and started to click some picture.

They have this fan blog since 2 years ago and surprisingly, its been 3 million people who follow their blog. The blog called CNBGF or CNBlue girlfriends for longer.

 Not long after random video, CNBLue started to get in stage. Everyone started to cheer when the first song, Where You Are after yonghwa said “I’m searching where you are”.

“I’M HERE !!!” joohyun jokingly said and her friends started to laugh. Yonghwa, as always would look so charm in joohyun ayes. Tonight he wore his shirt and suit. His bangs look so cute covering his eyes.

Jungshin wore the t-shirt and also a hat cover his charming hair. Obviously Bomi look happiest person now, The hat jungshin wore is the one she give to him last month at Blue Moon Seoul.

“OMO SO HANDSOMEEE JUNGSHIN OPPAAAA!!!!” Bomi scream loudly.

Yoona look like the girl who possessed by ghost when jonghyun show off his skill at guitar. She once told her Yuri Unnie that she want learn guitar, but when yuri unnie asked her to go course, she immediately refused. She said that she want learn that only from jonghyun and that earned big punch in her face from Yuri Unnie.

The second song started its One Time. In this song, Yonghwa face look like a lazy singer who forced singing and Jungshin started his cute rapping.

After 2 songs, CNBlue now introduce themselves.

“Annyeonghasseyo, CNBlue Imnida!!!” and that made whole boice screams.

“Hello yeorrobeun!! I’m jung Yonghwa” yonghwa said and smile cheekily.

“SARANGHAE JUNG YONGHWAAAAAA” joohyun screams out of her lungs. Who cares anyway ? Jung Yonghwa is not taken by anybody.

Yonghwa seems heard what joohyun screams and chuckled “Ah, ye, nado saranghae” he said with aegyo

“OMO!!!!!!” Joohyun bouncing like a ball and her face now felt like burning. “Yonghwa oppa told nado sarangahe, yah Bomi you heard that right ? Krystal?? Yoona ????” she aggressively said.

“Yeah I heard that, omo!!!!” yoona chirped.

“Thank you guys for coming today! We’re really appreciate that”

And the song goes on.  The third song now is Naran Namja or The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter