The Nerd and The Lost Puppy - Special

The Nerd and The Lost Puppy

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes on the hottest couple in school. "What smell do I catch now? he asked in teasing mannered.

Suho decided play it cool while Minjung frowned, getting lost at Chanyeol's question. "What smell?" she asked back.

"Babe, you probably don't want to hear it," Suho whispered in her ears, kissing the side of her head in the process.

"Why?" she asked innocently.

"Do you want to know, Minjungie?" Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows, looking at her with a lopsided grin.

"No, she doesn't." Suho answered for her instead.

Why don't I?" Minjung whined a little.

Suho huffed but then smiled softly at his mate. "Baby girl, just trust me."

Minjung furrowed her eyebrows and glanced at Chanyeol, encouraged the werewolf to tell her anyway, even though her mate said no.

"Well, I smell--" Chanyeol let his words hanging, leaving a mysterious effects on his statement, "Suho hyung's scent on you. So you guys mating already?"

"Oh God, you're right," Minjung turned to Suho, "I don't wanna hear this."

Yixing, who only listened to them, finally muttered. "Ah, finally."

"I thought need at least 10 years for hyung to mark you, but actually only six month, really?"

"Shut up, Park Chanyeol, shut up," Minjung hissed through her gritted teeth. Suho only laughed at how fluster his mate was.

"I smell something fishy." Baekhyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"God, I seriously don't want to hear this one," Minjung breathed, burying her face on Suho's chest.

Suho chuckled and ruffled her hair affectionately.

"I smell vanilla-," Baekhyun said. "-." he trailed, then laughing his off with Chanyeol.

"Oppa, I don't wanna see them," Minjung whined.

Yixing cleared his throat, making Chanyeol and Baekhyun's laugh died in instant. "So Minjung, was that his graduation gift?" he asked casually. At that question, even Suho blushed, making Chanyeol and Baekhyun died in laughter.

Minjung stormed away from her friends, she simply couldn't take their teasing, that was too much for her. Last night event replayed on her head on she blushed like crazy. Last night, she and Suho celebrated his graduation and the fact that he was chosen as valedictorian making them happy, so Suho took her for a romantic dinner at his place.

The dinner went smoothly, without even a hint of sinister thing they would do at the end. However, in the middle of their conversation, Minjung realized how much she actually loved the guy in front of her. Only six month of being together, Minjung could tell how deep Suho leaves impact on her life, like she couldn't imagine a life without him.

She might be still annoyed ever time Suho cling at her and tell her how much he loved her, but she secretly loving his loving manner towards her, because she knew that he'd only doing that to her, her only.

In the end of the night, she whispered something bold that even herself got shock. "Oppa, I don't have a present for you, can I be the present instead?"

That night, she gave her everything to the only man that could make her felt giddy inside.

"Come on, Min, don't be shy," Baekhyun cooed at a flustered Minjung.

"Shut up, Byun," she whispered-yelled.

"You might want to shut up, your husband's up next," Chanyeol informed her, pointing at Suho who's ready to give his farewell speech at school's graduation.

"I feel really grateful I could spend my teenage day at this school. I couldn't ask for the better teachers, every teachers in this school were helping me to be a man I am now, and I'm grateful for that," he said. 

"10 years from now, I definitely will remember the best day that I spent learning here. I will remember friends that I cherish the most, the friends that being nothing but nice to me, I'm grateful towards you all." he said while glancing at his friends at the back rows.

"And I will definitely remember every silly and stupid thing that I've done in this school, I'll remember that as a process of learning, the process of growing up. I'll remember hanging around my locker doing nothing, oh I did something, I carved my name into my locker, I'm sorry Mr. Song," his joke made the room burst in laughter, especially after Mr. Song, the  school janitor, playfully glared at him.

But Minjung couldn't laugh along the crowd, she couldn't even think properly, because if her eyes didn't play a trick on her, Suho was sending her a playful wink, and she couldn't help but blush. Because the day Suho carved his name was the day of their first kiss, at the exact said spot. And Suho not only carved his own name, but also something along, like 'Suho loves Minjung'.

Minjung blushed even more when Suho approached her after his speech and whispered, "so future wife? Will oppa get a kiss after delivering the speech coolly? My locker is always vacant, you know?"

Suho probably was the cheesiest werewolf out there, and Minjung hated cheesy things, but on a second thought, she could live with that. If it's with Suho, she could live even the cheesiest cheese ever.   

***

What the hell did I just write?!!

But don't blame me, I missed them! Who else miss them?? :D