The Nerd and The Lost Puppy - Special

The Nerd and The Lost Puppy

Junmyeon kissed the girl in his lap eagerly. Her lips were sweet, her scents were sweet and she was so addicting.  They have been together for four years already but Junmyeon still couldn’t get enough of her. Then it hit him, he had to make that girl his, officially.

“Time out, time out,” he said urgently as he parted from the kiss.

The girl frowned but still trying to reach Junmyeon’s lips.

“Minjung-a, there’s something I need to tell you,” he dodged away from her kiss.

Minjung huffed and stared at him with annoying face, “Okay, what?” she spat.

“Let’s get married,” he blurted out.

Minjung blinked dumbly, “what?”

“Let’s get married. We’re practically soul mates, my pack loves you, your family already knows who I really am, and even though they’re a little freak out, they love me a lot and your father might be and might be not suggest me to give him a grandson fast. So?”

“Are you serious?” Minjung asked with a calm but deadly voice.

“Yeah, let’s get married next month.”

“But I’m still in college,” Minjung informed with the same tone.

“So what? You’re so smart and you’re gonna finish your study in six month, you can be a part time student and part time wife for five months,” he assured calmly.

“But I wanna work.”

“You don’t have to, my family is so rich you don’t have to work, just sit at home like a princess, I’ll work,” he said as he kissed her jaw.

“Alright, so where’s my ring?” she asked calmly.

Junmyeon pulled away from her neck with a surprise face. His mouth formed an o shape then he said, “Oh yeah, I’ll buy it tomorrow.”

“You know what, I hate you!” Minjung got up from his lap and took her jacket, ready to go.

“What? Why?” Junmyeon whined, desperately reaching out for his mate.

Minjung turned around and glared at Junmyeon, “just because I’m your mate and I don’t have much of a choice than to marry you, doesn’t mean that you can’t ask me romantically,” she boomed.

Junmyeon paled, “Oh my God, what did I do?” he shouted in horror and ran after Minjung who already at the front door. He hugged her from behind. “Baby I’m so sorry, that’s very insensitive of me, I’m sorry that I hurt you. You know what, I’ll make it up to you.”

“Forget it and leave me alone, I don’t wanna see your face,” she pried from his hug but he was just hugged her tighter.

“I’ll make it up to you, I’ll buy a container full of roses then kneeling in front of you with the most expensive ring ever, I’ll do it,” he said, but he still smelled annoyance radiated from her, so he added, “I’ll do it in front of Han river, or Namsan Tower, or any crowded place, so that people would know how much I love you.”

“And now you blurted out your entire romantic plan to me, leaving me with no imagination left, I hate you even more.”

Junmyeon gulped when he smelled anger came off her.

“Now, get off me, I don’t want to marry you, you . And my favorite flower is lily for your information,” she said that with a deadly glare then stormed of the house.

Two months later, after singing the acoustic version of My Love by Justin Timberlake, in a room full of lily, kneeling in front of her with the most beautiful ring in his hand, with their friends witnessing it, Junmyeon made Minjung says yes to him, then they got married.

That’s how 2 years later, Junmyeon had his perfect life with the most beautiful wife ever and-

“What happen to your face?” he asked his wife and straddled her face, inspecting a fresh cut there.

“Hmm, you know,” she answered casually like nothing happen.

“He did this to you? I can bear it if only your arm, but your face too?”

“You know it’ll happen sooner or later so,” she shrugged, tip toeing to kiss his husband but Junmyeon was not done ranting.

“I swear to God I’ll throw him to the street this time.”

Minjung laughed and finally got to kiss her husband “Shut up, you love him more than you love me, why would you throw him away?”

“I love you more than anything. I don’t care, I’ll take him to Umma,” he said and walked further in the house.

“Dadda,” a sweet voice called him and Junmyeon’s anger washed away in instant.

“Yes, honey, dadda is home, are you happy?” he cooed at his son and pulled him in his embrace.

Minjung snorted when his husband kissed their son lovingly “Hah, so much for ‘I will throw him to the street, huh?”

Junmyeon glared at her “How dare you. Why would I throw my precious son away?”

“Because he scratched your precious wife’s face?” she pointed at the fresh mark on her face.

“Oh yeah, right,” he mumbled then turned to his son, “baby, why did you do that to Umma? See? Umma’s face is hurt, you can’t do that honey, don’t be a bad boy.”

“You do know that he won’t understand you and he didn’t even know that sometimes his claws can hurt me, right?”

Junmyeon sighed, “yeah, and I’m sorry that you have to go through this, that must be hard, you’re human, you’re not like us who heal fast.”    

Minjung smiled and sat next to her husband, playing with her son’s hand absentmindedly, “It’s fine, it’s not that hurt anyway, besides we can’t blame him or tell him not to, because he can’t control it when his claws appear.”

“Still, seeing you get a fresh cut everyday and how much he drinks your milk that you almost faint from exhausting every day, it hurts me. And what hurt me more is that I can do nothing about it,” he pouted.

“It’s fine, that’s what mom does, don’t worry.”

“But you won’t have to go through this if you had a human husband. Sometimes I think it’s better if you just left me right then.”

“Then let you die and being a for the rest of my life with no one but cats around me?”

“I thought that you more of a dog person?”

Minjung snorted, “yeah. But still, even though this is hard, I have you, and your family, and the pack, and this little angel,” she cooed at her son. “Trust me, I don’t regret it, I’m happy with this life, it’s not hard at all.”

Junmyeon leaned down to kiss her and moved to kiss the fresh cut on her face. “I hope I can kiss away the scar,” he said with a frown when he saw that her cut didn’t heal any minutes.

Minjung laughed and kissed him fully on the lips, showing him her gratitude. He hissed on the kiss and pulled away. He looked down at his hand that bleeding a little, obviously that his son’s claw had been there before.

“Jungshin,” he called his son sternly and Jungsing titled his head cutely at him, making him sigh.

The toddler bent down to the cut and Junmyeon’s cut stopped bleeding.

“Wow, that’s cool,” said Minjung in awe. “I know that your cut heal fast, but I never saw something like this before.”

“Yeah, it heals faster because Jungshin it,” he said.

“Because he it?” she asked while frowning.

“Yeah, our saliva could heal the cut faster, especially family’s saliva, that’s why when we get cut, our mother always the cut for us,”” he explained.

“Is that why he always me?” She asked, pointing at their son. “Jungshin always me, I thought it was his habit because he’s a pup, but it’s not the reason, is it? It’s because he wanted to heal me,” she cooed at her son and kissed him. “Aww, my baby is so cute, he’s such a good son.”

She kept kissing her son across the face, making Jungshin giggled and cooed “mmamma.”

Junmyeon smiled at the sight, then bent down to kiss his wife’s cheek. Minjung turned her face to his side so that she could return the kiss on his lips. One innocent peck turned into more aggressive one. Junmyeon almost shoved his tongue to his wife’s mouth when-

“Dadda,” Jungshin hit his father’s chest with his tiny fist, trying to gain his attention.

Junmyeon groaned, “I swear to God I’m going to throw him to the street this time.”

Minjung laughed and peck his lips one more time, “no, you’re not.”


I hope you guys like it. Poor Minjung, but she's happy so I guess it's okay?

It passed midnight here in Indonesia, so it's officially my first aniversary here at AFF.

Thank you guys, for being nice for me this pass year. I'm so grateful that I join this site and met many good people from around the world. Also, thank you for supporting me and my story, I love you all :***