Epilog

The Nerd and The Lost Puppy

2 years later.

Junmyeon ran towards the entrance and saw his mate already waiting for him outside the building. He could smell anger and annoyance radiating from her.

“How dare you coming late, Kim Junmyeon,” she ranted once her eyes landed on him. “My class was over like two hours ago, and you know I hate cold right, right? How could you let me chilling in the middle of November..,”

Suho cut her with a kiss on the lips. After being together for 2 years, he knew that the best way to shut his  angry mate, by kissing her in the lips.

Once they pulled away, Suho grinning widely at her, “I’m sorry,” he said and then peck her lips again. “I didn’t know that the pack meeting would took so long,” he explained then kissed her again. He just couldn’t get enough of her.

“Fine,” she huffed. “I’m cold,”she muttured.

Suho gave her a back hug and began to walk.

“Yah, you making me hard to walk,” she protested.

“But you told me that you’re cold,” he burried his face in her hair. By now, Minjung practically dragging him with her.

“Just give me your freaking jacket then, you don’t need to make me drag you like this,” she spat.

“But then I’m gonna be cold, let’s get warm together,” he said while breathing her addicted scent.

“You’re a freaking werewolf, you won’t get cold, you’re hot all the time. Geez, You just making an excuse to cuddle with me,” she huffed in annoyance.

“Beib, did you just said that I’m hot all the time?,” he asked with a smirk.

“God, I hate you,” she half yelled.

“Stop lying,” he stated.

“What?” she asked, confused.

“Stop saying that you hate me all the time, when I could smell love radiating from you, like this,” he said.

Minjung blused furiously. She dragged her lazy mate to the car while he nozzling her neck and hair, taking all her scent.

“I love you,” he said when he pulled away, leaving a kiss on her cheek.

“Can you just walk faster so I can eat? I’m starving!”

 

3 years later

“Kim Junmyeon, get your lazy here, right now!”

“Geez, stop yelling,” he scolded. “Pregnant woman like you shouldn’t talk like this.”

“Do you have any idea how hard it is to carry a werewolf infant on your womb? he practically moving and kicking me the whole time,” she half yelled. Then she bent down a little and patted her bloated tummy, “Baby, stop moving a little okay? Umma wants to sleep,” she said softly.

Suho’s face softer at the sight, “what can I do to make it better?” he asked.

“Cuddle,” she answered immediately and streched he hands to the front.

Suho smiled and and sat next to her, taking her in his arm. He kissed her temple as she rested her head in the crook of his neck.

“Kim Minjung, I love you,” he said.

“I love you too,” she said, looking up at him and captured his lips in a deep kiss.     


Wuuuff.. fluffy enough??

Thank you readers, commenters, subscribers, upvoters I love you all *bowed