Chapter 1

The Nerd and The Lost Puppy

Minjung munched on her chicken broth as she listened to her cousin, Kim Jisoo, blabbering about Kim Junmyeon’s birthday party in lunch time. The party would be held in his apartment in Gangnam District, Jisoo announced, and not all students were invited, only few who close to the birthday boy or his friends.

Minjung rolled her eyes when her eyes met with Jongdae’s, his other cousin which is Jisoo’s brother. They stiffled a laugh,afraid that Jisoo would get angry and sulk at them.

“Kai personally invited me, oppa,” Jisoo squaled to Minseok, Minjung’s brother. Kai, a.k.a Kim Jongin was the biggest player in school for your information.

“Yeah, you already told us that,” Minjung told her, a bit annoyed. “But, don’t you think that you have take a distance from the guy? He’s a bit, you know, cassanova,” she added and adjusted her spectacles.

Jisoo rolled her eyes with a bit of exaggeration “Unnie, you told me that about a thousand times already, I know I know, I can take care of myself,” She patted Minjung’s shoulder a little.

“You told her that too before that bastard from another school dumped you,” Jongdae told and pointed a finger at Jisoo.

“Now, I learned my lesson, okay? I won’t fall on Kai’s trap,” Jisoo offended.

“Jisoo-yaa, we just don’t want you to get hurt,” Minseok told her patiently.

 “I know, oppa. But I really want to go to this party, all the cherleading squads go, I don’t wanna left alone,” Jisoo pleaded.

“And you can it when I tell Mom,” Jongdae smirked.

“Yah, Kim Jongdae, you promise me not to tell her, I already gave you that shopping voucher,” Jisoo glared at her brother.

“First,” Jongdae said sternly at her, “it’s oppa for you, second, that’s before I know that Kim Jongin personally invited you,” said him.

“Damn it,” Jisoo muttered.

“Jisoo-ya, it’s fine, there’s nothing good about them anyway, you don’t have to get close to  them,” Minjung told her while glancing at Kim Junmyeon, Kai, and their friends from a cross the room.

“You always hate them, unnie, there’s nothing to hate, Junmyeon oppa is so kind, you’ll like him once you get to know him,” Jisoo frowned.

Minjung snorted “as if.”

Jisoo saw her friend waved at her from a few tables before theirs. “Hanah calls me,” She told them. “I’m gonna go, we’re gonna discuss about the dress for the party,” she said, took her milk and dashed to her friends.

“And who told you that you can go?” Jongdae shouted at her.

Jisoo looked back and stuck her tongue out at him. Minjung and the rest just shook their head, they knew that what’s Jisoo wants, Jisoo gets, so they had nothing to say. As on cue, their close friend who also their neighbor, Do Kyungsoo, sat next to Minjung and opened his turkey sandwich.

“What’s up with Jisoo?” He asked while pointing at Jisoo with his chin. Jisoo squeled and giggled with her friends.

“She got invited to Kim Junmyeon’s birthday party on Saturday,” Minjung answered him.

“It’s not a surprise,” Kyungsoo talked with his mouth full. It’s a miracle that everyone understood what he says and nodded.

“Yeah, but it’s Kim Jongin who invited her,” said Minseok while glancing at Jisoo.

Kyungsoo’s wide eyes widen a little, he wiped his mouth and told Jongdae, “Man, you’re doomed,” he cringed.

Jongdae let out a deep sigh “Yeah, and that girl definately won’t listen to me if I say no to the party.”

“Kim Jongin is like the biggest player in school,and also hot, Jisoo will surely fall into his trap,” Kyungsoo added salt into the wound.

“And she said that she already know that,” Minjung told Kyungsoo with a hint of disgust in her voice.

“Can we ask Hanah to forbid her from talking to Jongin?” Minseok asked the rest.

 “It’ll be a little hard, though,” a voice suddenly spoke besides Jongdae.

“Holy crap,” they shouted at the intruder.

A cute girl with pale fair skin grinned sheepishly at them.

“How many times do I have tell you? Stop lurking around,” Minjung scolded her bestfriend.

“Who’s lurking around? You too immersed in your conversation to notice me,” she offended.

“You do it one more time, I’m gonna die from heart attack, Yunji-ya” Jongdae shoved her head playfully.

Yunji grinned one more time and sipped her juice. “About Jisoo and Kai, they’re assigned for lab partners last week, so it’s hard to prevent them from talking,” she informed them.

“What?!” Minjung almost shouted. “How do you know that?” she asked.

“Hanah told me the other day,” she shrugged. “Hanah also concerns after Jisoo’s last heart break, you know, but I heard many people ship them, they honestly look good together.”

“I kinda agree,” Kyungsoo muttered.

“But it did not mean that Kim Jongin is less jerk,” Minjung stated.

“True,” Jongdae and Minseok muttered in unison.

Minjung looked a cross the room where Kim Jongin and his friends sat. The gang involved of Kim Junmyeon and Zhang Yixing, the oldests and the laidbacks who are in 12th grade, same with Minseok. Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun, the loudest and the pranksters who are in 11th grade, same with Minjung, Jongdae, Yunji, and Kyungsoo. The last but not least, Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun, the handsomes and the players who are in 10th grade along with Jisoo and Hanah.

Their popularity were beyond believe. Almost every girls at school whorship them it sickening to see. Yunji once told Minjung that they had this y and cool aura in them, which Minjung were quite hard to understand.

Minjung did not like them, they walked as if they owned the school, yes, they were rich and good looking (Minjung could not believe herself from saying they’re good looking) but that doesn’t mean that they can act like they own the world.

 Now that Kim Jongin had taken interest on her baby cousin, we could say that Minjung hated them even more. Minjung afraid that Kai would hurt her like other guys hurt her. Jisoo was just 16 but she’s been hurt by some jerk boyfriends 3 times already, that’s why her family and friends were quite concern about her love life. And judging from that Kim Kai’s appearance, Jisoo would definetely get hurt again, and Minjung would definetely skinned that Kim Jongin guy alive.

 

Suho sat next to his father in the dinning room, while the whole pack chatting and laughing around them. That day was his birthday, and as the alpha of the pack of werewolves, his father invited the whole pack to their house for dinner. He could see his friend and cousins are there with their parents.

His father stood up and cleared his throath as the whole pack silence immediately. “Today is my son’s birthday,” His father began. “And also very important because it’s his 18th birtday, and as the alpha’s son, he’s now a beta,” his father announced proudly.

The other betas in the room smiled or nodded at Junmyeon making him blush.

“Also, in this eightteen birthday, he finally can meet his mate,” his father winked at him making him blushed even more. “and I hope it won’t take a long time, because I really can’t wait for grandchildren,” his father added with laugh.

The whole pack chuckled and Junmyeon was red from embarrassment,”father,” he muttered. His mother who sat beside him patted his back with simpathetic smile on her face.

His friends looked at him with smug faces and he was sure that they would once their alone.

“For Suho,” his father raised his glass and the whole pack followed his gesture.

Dinner went well with lot of teasing and congratulating and Suho could not be happier.

 

Hanah leaned on the locker beside Minjung’s and let out a loud sigh, “she told me the same thing, you know?” she said to Minjung who picked up her book from her locker.

“She said that she won’t fall for  Kai, but I’ll make sure that the guy won’t make a move on her, unnie,” Hanah added, “I’ll be a er as much as needed.”

“Aww, thank you, Dongsaeng,” Minjung ruffled Hanah’s hair.

“No problem, unnie, I can’t survive her another heart broken moment either,” Hanah grinned sheepishly.

Minjung laughed “and make sure that Jisoo doesn’t know about this conversation, okay.”

Hanah stuck out her thumb at her and smiled brightly, “I gotta go now, unnie. See you,” see bid goodbye.

They parted and Minjung hurried to her class. She already asked Hanah to take care of Kai and Jisoo situation and now they could only pray to God that Jisoo wouldn’t get hurt again. She was too immeresed in her thought that she did not see there’s a guy that headed towards her. Suddenly, her head collided with the guy’s collarbone and she fell first with a loud thud.

“Ouch,” she hissed as she rubbed her aching forehead. She wanted to apologize but once she saw the guy’s face, her blood boiled all the sudden.

“Where did you put your eyes?!,” she spat. “Look where you headed,” she added angrily.

The guy just dumfounded and blinked at her.

“Ugh, where’s my glasses,” she’s looking around for her spectacles.

The guy scrunched down beside her and handed her her specs, “Are you okay?” he asked, and Minjung quite surprise from hearing worry in his voice.

Minjung just glared at him after she put back her specs. “Your head is a bit red,” he said as he pointed at her forehead.

“And you think that I’m okay?” she asked sarcastically.

The guy just silence and blink at her. Minjung rolled her eyes and stood up, ready to left him there. When she began to walk away, the guy pulled her wrist and said, “wait.”

“What?” she spat boredly, “I’m late for my class,” she told him.

Once again, the guy just stared at her dumfounded. Minjung rolled her eyes again and pulled her hand rather harshly from the guy’s grip, then she walked away from the dumfounded guy.

 

Suho could not eat or even think properly. All he could think that the beautiful girl he ran into on the first period. When he collided with the girl, his life did not feel the same anymore, literally. The girl was so pretty leaving him dumfounded. He never saw such creature as pretty as her, even though most of werewolves are pretty, but they’re nothing compared to that girl.

When he touched her wrist, he could feel electricity tinggle in his skin and it was magic to him. And the thing that drowned him the most was her eyes, her wide brown bright eyes. He just got a quick glance at her eyes, when the girl’s glasses fell down, but it was enough to made him crazy. Not to mention her scent, her scent was something in between citrus and flowers kind of smell, it was addicting.

But what made Suho crazy the most, and not a good kind of crazy anyway, was the hatred scent that came out from the girl. Hatred towards him. He was sure that he never saw the girl before, well he definetely would remember that kind of face once he sees it, but why the girl hated him so much? Was it because he accidently hit her? It made Suho uneasy the whole morning and he hated the feeling.

His friends asked him why he was such in a bad mood, but he could not provide any answer. They about his birthday and his now beta position, and also mate thing, but he just ignored them and continue to poked his noodles with his fork, as if it was the most interesting thing to do. His friends let him be and talked among themselves about random things.

He whiped his head at the entrance when the scent hit him. It was citrus and flower addicted scent and his mood brighten all of sudden. He saw the girl lazily strolled to a table while talking to her friends. She and her friends sat in 3 tables from them and began to unpack her lunch box. She laughed when a boy with high cheekbones, who sat across her, say something and Suho found himself smile at the sight.

The girl sat with back facing him but he still could see her side profile and it was enough for Suho’s heart to go crazy. The girl suddenly hugged the boy who sit beside her and pouting at him. Suho’s heart clenched at sight and he growled lowly, his wolf side also hated the scene.

He snaped from his angry form once he heard Yixing beside him hissing dangerously “we’re in school.”

He looked towards his friends and he saw that they looked at him with horror face. “what’s wrong with you? you almost shifting to your wolf form” Yixing asked him with a frowned.

Suho could not answered his friend because he did not understand what happen to him either. As the answer, he just stared again at the girl and he could feel his friend followed his eyeline. Now, at the girl’s table, he could see the girl that Kai’s hitting on, standing and talking to her.

“Kai, that’s Jisoo, your lab partner, right?” he asked the younger.

Kai raised a brow at him and the rest just stared at him, “yup, what’s up with her?” Kai asked.

“Who’s she’s talking to?” Suho asked.

Kai and the others whiped their head at the girl again, “Um, dunno, her friends maybe,” Kai shrugged.

Suho did not satisfied with the answered. He sniffed and he could smell the scent was getting stronger, like the girl was in deep emotion.  Suho could not even feel that his feet walk on their own towards her and his friend calling him. He just wanted to get close to the addicted scent.

He used his wolf hearing to eavesdrop on the girl conversation with Jisoo. He could hear that the girl talked furiously and he heard the word stupid coming from her lips.

“He’s not a bad guy, you know,” Jisoo said.

“Yeah, but he just stare at me dumfounded without even saying sorry, are you sure that he’s not retard,” the girl snapped.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and the other girl, who sit next to a boy with wide eyes and blank expression, snorted, “last time I check, he’s like the next valedictorian,” she said.

The guy with high cheekbones gasped when he saw Suho walked towards them. He kicked the flower citrus scented girl in the shin and the girl yelp,”what the hell, Kim Jongdae,” she yelled.

The Jongdae guy pointed Suho with his chin and all of them snaped their head at Suho. Suho immediately panic but his expression nothing compared to Jisoo, who almost fell on her knees. All of them looked at him with horror expression but then pretend to eat like nothing happen, except for the girl, she just rolled her eyes and back faced him again.

“Jisoo-ya,” he called when he reached their table.

“Sunbae,” Jisoo bowed a little at him.

“You’ll come to my birthday tomorrow, right?” he asked.

“Yeah, sure, Sunbae,” Jisoo nodded, surprised.

“And are they your friends?” he asked, looking at the gang in the table, “they also welcome to the party,” he said with a smile.

“Ye?” Jisoo asked him as she tilted her head a little.

Jisoo’s friends looked at him with blank looks and jaws hanging open. however, the girl stared at him with a judging look, as if he was offering them .

“The more the merrier right?” he told Jisoo and glanced at the girl.

The girl rolled her eyes and Jisoo nodded and smile, “sure thing, Sunbae,” she said.

Suho turned towards the gang and said to them, “Please come to my birthday party, guys, I’ll be happy if you come.”

“And you think that we actually have a time for your party?” the girl spat.

Suho felt hurt at her tone even though her voice sounded melodic to him, “Pease,” he said pleadingly, he didn’t even know why he said that.

The gang seemed really surprise and the girl raised a brow at him. She shook her head and told him, “we’ll think about that, now can you leave? We actually have a secret conversation here.”

Suho almost whined at her, lucky for him that his logic prevent him from doing so. He nodded and muttered “see you, guys,” and strolled away with his head hang low.

He could hear the gang murmured, “that’s harsh, Kim Minjung.”

“Do you think that he heard our conversation earlier?”

And the girl said “You think I care?”

Kim Minjung, Suho thought, even her name was pretty.

 

On his birthday party, Suho looked at the entrance with hope. His friends tried to talk to him but he ignored them. He actually has been ignored them from the day before, because he simply could not answer when they asked why he was acting weird.

When Jisoo step into his apartment with her friends, Hanah and Jongdae, Suho smiled brightly. But he frowned when he notice that Minjung did not come with them. But he approached them nevertheless.

“Welcome, guys,” he said.

They bowed at him a little and whised him happy birthday.

“Um, your other friends, are they coming as well?” he asked with hopeful eyes.

Jongdae raised his eyebrows and Jisoo cringed “Um, no Sunbae,” she said. “Only me and my brother,” he pointed at Jongdae.

“Why?” he found himself asking.

Jongdae and Hanah blinked repeatedly and Jisoo tilted her head at him,”Um, we actually always have a Saturday movie night and they’re at home watching some lame horror movie,” she laughed awkwardly.

Lie, Suho could scent it from her and he picked out on her heart beat that a bit fast. Suho frowned dissaprovingly and left them without saying anything.

 

“What the hell!” Yixing spat once all the guest left. “You sulking the whole time, even though when the guys from another pack coming to congratulate you.”

“Am not in the mood,” Suho told him lazily, laying on the couch with his eyes close.

“You’ve been like this since yesterday,and none of us know what the hell was going on,” Yixing said furiously.

Suho did not say anything, eventhough he knew that the delicate Yixing can be a beast once he’s angry. He could feel that Kai and Sehun stand behind Yixing anxiously and Baekyun and Chanyeol sit on the other couch with curious eyes on them.

“Leave me alone, Lay, I’m not in the mood,” he growled.

Yixing took a deep breath. He knew that when Suho called her with his wolf name, then Suho must be pissed, so he let it go this time. “Fine, I don’t care anymore. Let’s go, guys,” he told the rest and all of them left Suho alone in his apartment.

 

“You sure that nothing’s going on between you and him?” Jongdae asked Minjung on the phone.

Minjung laughed in the other line, “what would happen between me and him anyway? I’m the nerd and he’s the kingka, we’re practically from different world.”

“He’s looking for you, you know.”

“And how do we sure that he’s looking for me? He probably just love to sulk, like the weird guy he is.”

“He’s asking for you,” Jongdae snaped.

“And how is it asking for Jisoo’s friends means that he’s looking for me, Kim Jongdae?” she asked, annoyed.

“He’s obviously asking about you, did you see his face when he say “please” at you at lunch on Friday? he pleaded like a kicked puppy,” Jongdae pointed at her.

“It means nothing, really, he’s just weird, that’s all. Stop thinking too much,” Minjung chuckled.

“You know what, I don’t even know anymore,” Jongdae sighed.

“Yeah, just go to sleep, you need it,” Minjung told him then they bid goodbye.

 Minjung shook her head as she thought about how weird Kim Junmyeon could be.

 

On Monday, Suho could not ran from his friend question anymore once they found out that he strolled around school looking for Jisoo.

“That’s um, one of Jisoo’s friend, I bumped into her the other day and I didn’t say sorry,I just feel bad that’s why I’m looking for her, I wanna say sorry,” he explained lamely.

“That’s it?” Baekhyun asked judgingly.

“Isn’t it too much for a mood swings?” Yixing asked.

“Well, you know, I feel bad, her forehead a bit red” he said while scraching his nape.

“And why did we smell attraction came off from you?” Sehun asked with a frowned.

“Of course I’m attracted to her, I’m looking for her,” came out as Suho's answer.

“You know what we meant by attraction, right?” This time, Kai asked.

“Well, she kinda smell good?” Suho told them that sounded like a question instead.

“Holy ! You did not like her, did you? You’re meeting your mate soon,” Chanyeol blurted out.

“Or, is she your mate, Suho?” Yixing asked and Suho paled.

 

“Mom, how do you know when you met your mate?” Suho asked his Mom when she was making dinner.

Suho was a bit anxious about having a human as a mate, it’s rare but it’s not impossible. He’s not even sure about Minjung was his mate, heck, he did not even think of that, not until Yixing mention about it.

“Awwww, I know that this conversation will come out soon,” she cooed. “Why? Did you meet your mate already?” she asked, exciting.

“No, I was just curious,” he shrugghed like nothing happen, he focused on controlling his heart rate so his Mom wouldn’t know that he was anxious inside.

“Well, When you meet your mate, you’ll feel this great attraction towards her, then you’ll get addicted to her scent, and you’ll think that she’s the prettiest girl ever existed, and you always wanted to get close to her, all the things about her is great for you, you whorship her, you’ll like everything about her in that instant,” his mother explained while looking at the distance. “In sumarry, you’ll go crazy."

Crap, Suho thought. “And what happend if we get a human mate?” he asked again.

“It’s rare, but it did not really different from having werewolf mate, though, except human did not shifting, but most of werewolves died from having human mate, though,” she shrugged.

“How so?” he asked in horror.

“Because their human mate freak out and reject them, you know, us without mate, it’s a heartbreaking that lead to death, why? Your mate is human?” she asked with a frowned.

“Uh, no, just curious,” he smiled sheepishly, then dashed from the kitchen.

I am so dead, he thought.

 

At the lunch bell, Minjung found Kim Junmyeon leaning against the wall outside her classroom. She frowned but just ignored him and walked to the cafetaria.but she found him walking beside her and smiling at her, “I was waiting for you, you know,” he said.

Minjung stopped walking and looked at him, frowning “why?”

“I wanted to apologize about the other day, you know, about bumping into you,” he scratched his nape sheepishly.

“How do you know my class?” she asked, ignoring his apologize.

“Um, I asked Jisoo,” he replied.

“Well,” she left her words hanging and walked again.

“You forgive me?” he asked, following her.

“It’s nothing, really,” she said. But Suho could feel that the hatred are still there.

“But you still mad at me,” he pouted.

Minjung sighed and told him “it’s fine, really,” but her voice was lacing with annoyed.

Suho decided to let it go and cassually strolling beside her, “You’re younger than me, right? Feel free to call me oppa,” he said, hoping  that the girl will call him that.

Minjung rolled her eyes “We’re not that close, sunbae, I think that it’s rude for me to call you that,” she said.

“No, no, it’s not rude at all, please call me oppa,” his voice came off as pleading.

“It’s fine, Sunbae,” she said. “Now, I need to meet my friends, if you excuse me.”

“Wait,” he called, “can I sit with you at lunch?” he asked.

Now, Minjung was really annoyed. She didn’t even like the guy but he had nerve to ask to sit with her at lunch, what the hell!

“I don’t think your friends...”

“Oh, don’t worry about them,” Suho cut her off. “They’ll be fine by themselves,” he smiled brightly.

On cue, Jongdae, Yunji, and Jisoo approached them.

“Oh, hey guys, can I sit with you at lunch?” he asked them.

They looked surprised but nodded hesitantly.

“Guys,” Minjung warned them.

But jongdae threw his arms around Junmyeon shoulder and looked at Minjung with a smug face “Sure, Hyung, we are welcome here,” he said.

Jisoo went to her ussual table with Hanah and other cheerleaders but still glancing woriedly at Suho and her friends. Jongdae intruduced him to their friends and all of them welcome him even thought they feel a bit weird. Minseok jogged to their table and gaped at the sight of Kim Junmyeon on their table.

“Oh, and this is my cousin, Minseok hyung, he’s same age as you,” Jongdae told him, and Minseok nodded at him.

Suho squinted his eyes at him, he remembered that this is the guy that Minjung hugged the other day. The rest of the guys frowned at his behaviour, he was all smiley at them but Minseok.

Suho glanced at Minjung who sat beside him and the girl did not have any reaction with the appereance of Minseok, so Suho could breath a little. But his breath hitched again when he saw that Minjung and Minseok lunch were awfully similar.

“You have the same lunch,” he announced.

Minseok quirked an eyebrow, “Yeah, because Minjung cooked this for us,” he said.

Suho almost die and he pointed at Minjung, “she cooked for you?” he asked with horror face.

“Yeah, because we live together,” Minjung told him with the same expression Minseok had.

“Wh-whaat?” Suho startled and blood drenched from his face, “You live together? Hhow? Why?” he stuttered.

The gang bursted out laughing, except for Minjung and Minseok.

“They’s sibling, Sunbae,” Yunji told him, “don’t worry.”

Suho’s breath were back again and he let out a relieve sigh “they are? Wuuf, that’s relieve,” he said.

“Hyung, your funny,” Jongdae still laughed at him.

Suho just smiled sheepishly at him, “wait, that’s mean you, Minjung, Minseok and Jisoo are cousins?” he asked.

Jongdae nodded and smiled, “and Kyungsoo is our neighbor since toddler, we met Yunji in middle school, she and Minjung were classmates back then and their so close and we became friends, and oh, also Hanah, we’re not really close with her, but she’s practically the gang,” he explained.

Suho nodded but then got distracted with munching Minjung. God, even when eating she’s pretty, he thought. He smiled dreamily at her but then asked “you cooked this? Can I have some?”

Minjung looked at him as he was an alien. “I ate like half of it,” she said.

“I don’t mind,” He rested his cheek in his palm and smiled lovingly at her.

Minjung blinked dumbly at him but continue to eat like nothing happen.

“Can I please taste it? I really curious,” he pouted a little.

The gang gasped at the sight but Minjung sighed in annoyance, “If you eat my lunch, then what should I eat, sunbae?” she asked.

“Take mine,” he offered his lunch.

Minjung gaped and opened to retort, but nothing came out.

“Please?” Suho pleaded.

Minseok grunted, “You know what, your crazy, here, take mine,” he put his lunch box infront of Suho and took Suho’s in return.

“Really?” Suho asked with smily face.

Minseok said nothing but dug on Suho’s lunch.

“Oppa,” Minjung snapped at Minseok once she proceed what happen.

“What?” Minseok spat, “I’m sick looking at his puppy face, okay,” he offended.

Suho ussually hate when people call him puppy, but that time, he didn’t even care. He’s just eating happily, satisfied to know that his future wife is a good cook.

 

“She’s my mate,” Suho said when his friends corner him in the rooftop.

“God, I knew it,” Yixing ruffled his own hair frustrastingly.

The other wolves just gaped at him, could not believe their ear.

“Your parents know?” Yixing asked.

“No,” Suho shook his head, “I’m afraid to tell them, because I’m gonna die, she’ll reject me,” Suho scowled.

“Hyung, you’re not gonna die,” Sehun said as he nudging his arm.

“But, she hates me guys, I can feel it, she’ll reject me, and I’m gonna die heartbroken, I’m sure I can’t live without her,” he said with head hanging low.

His dongsaengs moved closer to him and brushed their limb to his, only Yixing stayed back.

“And why does she hate you?” he asked.

“I don’t know, she hated me the first time her eyes landed on mine, I can’t even make her smile.”

“Hyung, I’m sure there’s a way to make her love you,” Chanyeol assured him. “You’re the next alpha in our pack, your strong and powerful, you can make her love you,” he said while patting Suho’s back.

“You think?” Suho asked pleadingly.

All of his friends nodded.

“I hope so,” Suho sighed.

 

The next two days, Suho and his friends always sat with Minjung and his friends at lunch time. The whole school curious as why the kingkas suddenly made friends with a bunch of walflowers, but then it’s obvious for them when Suho always followed Minjung like a lost puppy. It’s obvious to the world but Minjung.

“Why are the girls looking at me with a death glare?” she asked Yunji when they walked in the corridor one day.

“It’s because they’re jealous,” Yunji replied boredly.

“Of what?”

Yunji huffed,”I told you, you had Kim Junmyeon on your palm.”

“And I told you that there’s no way that he likes me,” Minjung retorted.

“If you said that following you around, patting your head lovingly, smiling like crazy at you, and buying you roses means that he’s not into you, then I don’t know anymore,” Yunji grunted.

“Yah, Choi Yunji, I told you it’s not,” Minjung said stubornly.

Yunji rolled her eyes, “yeah yeah,” she said. “look, your prince is here,” she said then made a sharp turn in the corridor.

“Yah,” Minjung called her to no avail. She saw Junmyeon grinning at her from ear to ear beside her locker.

“Good morning Minjungiee,” he greet her as usual. “I bought you chocolate muffin, Yunji told me that you like it.”

“I don’t like it,” she murmured, opening her locker.

“But, Yunji said,”

I don’t like it,” she cut him off with a louder voice.

“Fine,” He said with a low voice.

Minjung felt a slight pang of guilt but she just shrugged it off.

“What do you want, sunbae?” she asked.

“I want to walk you to class,” he grinned.

“I can walk alone,” she retorted.

“I know, but I want to spent a longer time with you,”  he admited.

Minjung was slightly taken aback by his answer but “suit yourself, I don’t care,” she said, and Kim Junmyeon followed her like a lost puppy, as always.


The first chapter's here, the next will be add soon. hope you guys like it. and, Yes, it's Kim Jisoo and Jang Hanah from YG Trainee, if you asked :))