Chapter 5

You are My Destiny

-Victoria Pov-

"Kyu, it is you?" I walked up to someone who turned to me.
"Qian .." the man turned to me and smiled at me.
"Kyu are you still alive? Thankfully.. so far i'm sure that you're still alive .. I'm very happy, "I cried and hugged him tightly.
But there was something strange. I do not feel, Kyuhyun replied my hugged. I wiped my tears and kyu disappeared from my arms.

 --------

                                             

“eonnie.. wake up eonnie..”

Someone shook my body. And I awoke.
"Sulli ..where kyu? "I was confused and looking for a figure that I miss.
"Eonnie kyu oppa you're dreaming again,huh?"
"Soit was just a dream?" Tears began to flow again.
"Eonnie ..." Sulli hugging me.
Kyu, I really miss you..do not you miss me?I asked to myself. I'm sure he'sstill alive.

-End Victoria pov-

In other places. Atthe same time..
Kyuhyun-pov-
"Qian ...!" Ishouted, and awoke from a strange dream.
For some reason since seo give this ring. I had a strange dream. Qian, it's my fiance's name. But who she was. I do not know her. The girl's faceI do not even know. i'm Surely she was very sad because her fiancé did not recognize her. and I did not feel anything. Aish... it really makes me frustrated. But only this ring that could make my memory back.

"Oppa ...are you okay?" Seohyun looks worried.
"Ne ..sorry to worry you."I smiled.
"Thank goodness .."
"Where are you going?" I asked,confused.
"I want to take a walk ..Palli oppa change your clothes..."
seo pulling force.
"Aish .. what are you going to do? "
"I have promised to help your memory back. one of them in this way. Maybe there is a place that can your memory back."Seohyun is very enthusiastic.
"Aresso ..aresso.."
I get up from my bed.
"You want to stay here?"
"Ne?"
Istarted tochange into
"Ya! you'recrazy! "seo closed his eyes. And goout of my room.
"Kekekekeke ..."
Seohyun... I'm not a. ckckck

-end kyuhyun pov-

                                   

Seohyun look different today. She wore a hat and sunglasses. Kyuhyun was not much different with Seohyun, kyu wearing a hat and jacket, but do not wear sunglasses. Seohyun looks seemto be careful. She seemed to want to hide her identity.

At the bus…

"Weird girl..." kyu glanced towards Seohyun.         
"Ne?" Seohyun turned to Kyuhyun.
"You're weird. Dressed like that and also behaved. "Kyuhyun investigate.
Seo was silent.
The bus was stopped at a bus stop. Seohyun and kyuhyun got off the bus and started up the road. They both lead to an amusement park.

"Why stop?" Seohyun asked confused.
"I think I remember this place.."
"Really?" careful seo
"Yes, although only for a moment."
"Then let'sgo in and try the game there." Seohyun excited like a kid who just find something interesting.
Seohyun grabbed Kyuhyun's hand. Kyuhyun obey Seohyun and follow where shewent. Kyuhyun smiled at the back.

 

In the other hand..

It is not far from kyuhyun and seohyun was standing. Victoria is just arriving at amusement park with changmin. Changmin is kyu’s best friend.

"Been a long time we did not come here.." Changmin said byHimself.
"Why did you bring me here?" Victoria cold.
"You need a cheerful atmosphere to forgot your stupid fiance.."
Victoria just Kept silent.
Changmin grabbed her hand and took her into the amusement park.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The four of them are in the same place and same time. But they have not noticed.

A lot of exciting events they will encounter while in amusement parks and events that they would not expect.
 
however, what happens if Victoria and Changmin met Kyuhyun and seo in amusement park?

This will be revealed in the next chapter... ^^

please support me and give the comment..

sorry for late updating...

i will update next chapter soon...

 

thx for waiting and please keep reading my FF.. ^^