Chapter 6

You are My Destiny

 

 

SeoKyu at amusement park..

 “so cute…” seohyun exited while she entered accessories shop in amusement park. She is look at ear bear white hair band and wears in to kyuhyun head.

“ya.. what are you doing to me? I am namja.. I don’t want wear it” angrily kyuhyun and remove his hair band from his head.

"But you look funny if we are using this." Seohyun feel sad.Seeing the disappointment faced seo. 

Finally kyu took and put back ear bear white hair band and saw his reflection in the mirror. Seo Noticed behavior kyu then smiled delightedly.
"Why were smiling like that? I was fascinated by it? "
"You told me not enjoy wearing it. But now you are wearing. "

 "Because ahjuma who stand up beside me is look sad and disappointed. So, I wear it and she was not sad anymore. Oh ya… this wear this. "Kyu took the same hair as his own hair band in pink colour and put to Seohyun head.
"Aish .. carefully oppa .. You almost have mussy my hair .. " with the tone of a spoiled Seohyun head. Then tidying her hair.
"We should be paying this" kyu walked to the cashier and seo followed behind.

-Flash back-

After two weeks since they live in seoul Kyuhyun and Seohyun get a job at a cafe that just opened. He worked as a cashier at kona bean café andseo as a waitress in kona bean cafe. Thus kyuhyun has his own money now.

-end flash back-

Out of from accessories shop. Seohyun grabbed Kyuhyun's hand.
"Oppa .. gumawoyo .. "seo to Kyuhyun smiled sweetly and leave the frozen kyu.
Seeing such a sweet smile  seo. Make him smile too and walking follows Seohyun.
A strange feeling came back. It is feeling that he did not know. Feelings that made ​​him always want to be beside her.

After they are rides some of games in amusement park . Kyuhyun asked seohyun to ride a roller coaster.

"Oppa, you're not joking?" Fear Seohyun
"Anneyo, why? You're afraid of it? "Said Kyuhyun.
"Bring it on ..." Seohyun without hesitation and walked fearlessly walked to the counter roller coaster. In fact in her heart she was very scared.
Kyuhyun just shook his head and follow Seohyun who was already in the queue.

Finally, after a few minutes they are waiting for and now their turn to ride the scary rides. 

Seohyun began to pale, but he fears that hide expressions of Kyuhyun.

"Why are you silent? Palli, you're not afraid of you? "Kyuhyun in a teasing tone.
He is now set in place. Glancing Seohyun. 

Seohyun is just silent. She is sitting nextto kyu without saying a single word.Seo grabbed safety of existing pole on the roller coaster. seohyun heart is starts beating very fast. Kyuhyun realized that Seohyun fear this ride. But it was too late rides will start moving.

"Shout as loud as possible. That will ease your fears. "Kyuhyun gave thisadvice when the vehicle starts moving.
"Ah one more ... if you really feel scared, hold my hand." Said Kyuhyun smiled wickedly.
Seohyun only show sullenly into kyuand turns her face toward the other.

--------------

-Kyuhyun Pov-

I really enjoyed this game. It is really fun. It is encourages the adrenaline. Looks like I've rides with someone but I forget who. I hope this helps to returns my memory. I glanced at the girl on the left of me. She seemed tense. The face looks pale.

Not long roller coaster ride. Seohyun was screaming loudly. Makes my ears want to fall out. I am also screaming so loud to express pleasure. A moment later, I heard Seohyun was screaming and said to end the rides. I held seohyun right hand's was flushed and perspiring.
I am really felt guilty.

End kyuhyun POV-

Kyuhyunhold seohyun hands tightly. Shouting feel the speed of a speeding roller coaster. However, Seohyun did not realize that her right hand grasped by the left hand Kyuhyun.

-----------------

After take a Roller Coaster.
Kyuhyun quickly remove his left hand from Seohyun right hand . Seohyun still does not realize it because of his fear of roller coaster ride it. Seohyun was still silent along the way.
"You really scared?" Said Kyuhyun pretended not to know.
Seohyun still keep silent.

“mian if you are scared. But you said to me that you are not scared.”

They both walked to a bench at the amusement park. Then sit in that chair.
Quiet for a moment...

Seohyun suddenly began to speak.
"Do you remember anything after you ride it ?" Seohyun asked suddenly.
"Hmm .. quite. I just remember I had ride it with a girl. " Kyuhyun answered rather gloomy.
"Maybe she was your fiancee." Said Seohyun speculate.
"May be .. I do not remember his face. "said Kyuhyun.
"I want to buy a drink. You just wait here. take a rest. You look pale."Kyuhyun smiled sweetly at Seohyun.
"I'm fine. I'm afraid you forget the way home. "Seohyun jokingly.
"Ya ..! did I children ages 5 years do not knows the way home. Although my memory has not been recovered, but I'm not that bad. "
"Okay .. gamshaimnida .. "

Kyuhyun walk a way from seohyun  to buy a drink for seo and also himself. Seohyun take a bit rest. She look around. Many peoples come to amusement park with their lover. But for seohyun, she come here to help kyu for remaining his memorize.

-----

Kyuhyun finally found someone who sells drinks. He immediately approached him.
"Ahjuma .. I want to buy two milk shake. "said Kyuhyun friendly to the merchant.
"This is two pieces of milk shake."
"Ghamshamida .." he smiled.
Kyuhyun turned back to where Seohyun was resting. However, because Kyuhyun did not notice the way he struck someone.
"Mian ... are you okay?" Said Kyuhyun.
"I'm fine .." she did not noticed who is struck his body.
After he is apologizing and she stood petrified. Kyuhyun said goodbye and walked straight away from the girl.
A man was tall and rather thin walked approaching the girl.  They meet. Kyuhyun glimpse of the man's attention. But not so neglected. Soon the man approached the girl.
"Victoria are you okay?" asked cangmin.

“I’m okey.” Victoria said.

“I think, the man is look like someone.. the man is unfamiliar for me. that is kyuhyun. But it is impossible” changmin murmered.

“what did you mean?” curiously Victoria.

"Ah it's nothing .. let's eat. It's time for lunch. "Ask Changmin. But he still wondered if he saw it right. That it was Kyuhyun, his bestfriend.

--------

Seokyu at bench.

Seohyun and kyuhyun keep silent in bench. They are busy at their milk shake and their own minds. Untiltheir stomach are rumbling among them.

“I’ am hungry, kkaja we have lunch..” kyuhyun grabbed her hands.

Kyuhyun and seohyun come to Chinese restaurant.

“I want to wash my hand. You sit here.” kyu permission and quickly go to toilet.

Seohyun sit down and wait kyuhyun while she is reading the menus. Suddenly, someone poke her.

“seohyunie..?” ask the girl.

“Vic eonnie..” seohyun hugging Victoria.

“you are alone here?” ask Victoria and let her.

“aneyo.. whether eonni come here with eonnie fiancee?” ask seohyun curiously.

In the other hand

Kyuhyun had just come out from the restroom and wanted to go to seohyun who was conversing with a woman who is not so clear he saw. He walked slowly to approach seohyun.

 

what happening if Kyuhyun face to face Victoria?? 

Will Victoria meet her darling??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

mian.. late updating.. 

i hope u still keep reading.. ^^