Chapter 8 “kyuhyun's fiancée appear”

You are My Destiny

 

Chapter 8 “kyuhyun's fiancée appear”

Kyuhyun is observes seohyun with the lady which they are go out from café. Kyuhyun is very curiously where she brought her. So, kyuhyun is secretly following them.

Sohyun and Ahra arrived at some place. Kyuhyun was peeked them not far from them.

“why did you take me here? where is my namjasaeng.”

“be fore that. I want to tell you that your brother can’t remember anything. He is amnesia. So, I beg you not to impose his memory because it will make it even worse if you are forcing him to recall his all memory.”

“he is amnesia. Why could it be?”

“the doctor said thatthere is a big crash on his head and caused a concussion and amnesia.”

“poor my saeng. But whether he can recover and recall all the memories?

“if we help him to recall but not forced him.”

“ne, when I meet him?”

“I’m here noona.” Kyuhyun said suddenly and appear in two of them.

Seohyun and especially Ahra shocked because see her beloved dongsaeng. The two of them is speechless. Then, ahra is approaching him and hugging him tighly.

“I don’t believe you are here in front of me and I hug you.” Cried ahra is happily.

“I’m sorry. I can’t remember you.”

“gwencana, I will help you dear. Eomma and appa will happy to see you and also your fiancée.”

Kyuhyun stared at seohyun who just stand up and look at them. Seohyun is happy because she can bring together someone he loved in to his family. But, she is sad too because its time to say good bye. He will meet his fiancée and leave her. Kyuhyun notice it. Then, ask a favor to his noona.

 

-------------------

 

Kyuhyun still live with seohyun at the rent house. It is his favor to his noona for gives him some time to live here until he is ready to meet his family and his fiancée. After kyuhyun meet his noona he felt happy but he felt weird about seohyun. Seohyun look differently after that. Now, she didn’t like usual. She often silence and didn’t care if kyuhyun making a joke with her.

Kyuhyun his behavior curious and approached her which was busy watching a television.

“why you are like this to me?”

“neh? What do you mean? I don’t get it.”

“your attitude to me is different from the last day we meet my noona.”

“…..”

Soehyun keep silent and didn’t know what happen with herself. But she thinks it is right to being different to him because it will be good for each other. Because seohyun love kyuhyun and this should not happen to her kyuhyun has fiancée.

Kyuhyun disappointed because of her attitude. He didn’t know what happen to her. Kyuhyun notice there is sadness on her face. Kyuhyun feel sad too because someone

he love was sadness.

 

-------------------------

 

In Cho Family residence

“it is really honey?” shocked mrs cho

“neh.. eomma appa, kyuhyun still alive and I’m already meet him.”

“so where he is?”

“in somewhere. But…”

“but what honey?” mr.cho asked

“he is amnesia.”

“why culd happen?”mrs. cho asked

“long story eomma. But kyuhyun live in safe place and he is still alive”

“where?” asked mr.cho.

Ahra tell her parents where kyuhyun live. At that time Victoria come and hearing the ending conversation between ahra and her parent. Immediately Victoria searching the located who is kyuhyun lives.

-----------

Seokyu place..

“seohyunie don’t like this to me.. it is really irritating you know.”

Seohyun still silence while she is doing anything.

Kyuhyun feel annoying because of her then he grabbed her hand for stopped her activity.

“look at me. you are angry with me?”

“…………..”

“why you are like this tome?”

“…………………” her tears will out.

“please answer me?”

“i…”seohyun stammering

“I what?”

“……” want to cry.

Suddenly kyuhyun let her hand and want to go

“fine, if you don’t like me to live here. I will go.” Said kyuhyun dissaponted

“please don’t go..”

“why..  why I should not go. And you don’t like me to be here.

“not like that. But…”

“but what?”

“I don’t want to lose you. Because I..”

Kyuhyun waiting for her last word

“because I love you and …..”

Before, seohyun is finished her word. Kyuhyun is stopping her with kissing her lips.

At that time Victoria is coming at look at this. Immediately Victoria grabbed seohyun hands and slapped her face.

Seohyun shocked why she is here and why she is slapped her.

“You!! You are bad girls.”

“eonnie? Waeyo?”

“he is my fiancée”

Seohyun and kyuhyun shocked after hearing this.

 

-------------------------------