Chapter 4

You are My Destiny

 

The night at balcony seokyu rent house…

Seohyun sit alone at balcony. Stared in the sky which stars sow accompanied by moonlight. It’s very beautiful. However, no such feelings for Kyuhyun who made ​​her confused. Fear to falling in love with someone who has not been clearly his identified.

Seohyun hold the ring with written Qian.

-Seohyun pov-

“but, you still beautiful..” this stated make me blush.. Make my heart fast beating. Kyu stared at me. am I falling in love with him..?? but I can’t. He has someone. I know it. I found his couple ring engagement. The ring written ‘Qian’. Lucky girl.

-end seohyun Pov-

Suddenly Kyuhyun came over Seohyun who are looking at the ring and sit beside seohyun.

“it is yours?”pointed the ring.

“aneyo.. it is yours. Mianhe, I just tell you now.” Seohyun give his rings.

Kyuhyun took the ring in hand Seohyun and see the words that written in the ring.

“qian??” suddenly his memories appear vague.

Back on the events before the accident that made him lost his memory. But it is hard to remember all. His had become painful. The ring is fall in the floor. Kyuhyun yelled and hold his head in pain.  

“oppa, gwencana??” panic seohyun.

Because he can’t handle it. Kyuhyun is fainted. Seohyun immediately took Kyuhyun to bedand call the doctor.

Few minutes later..

“what’s going on doc?” anxious seohyun.

“well.. over all he is ok. But please don’t make him hard to remember all his memories cause it will be danger for his heal.”  Doctor explains it.

“arreso.. thanks doc” seohyun bow to doctor.

“this is  medicine recipe. I give vitamin for health. Now he is sleeping”

After seohyun take doctor out. Seohyun, enter to kyuhyun room. Seohyun approach him.

“oppa mianhe cause of me.. You become like this.” Unknowingly, Seohyun  shed tears. The signal that there are the seeds of love that began to grow in her heart.

before seohyun stand up. Suddenly kyuhyun grabbed seohyun hands and said "don't leave me" stiil in sleep condition.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

huaaaaaaa.. mian.. long time to update.. i hope you guys like it for chapter 4.. 

and sorry for this chapter i just update short stories..

thanks to keep reading my FF seokyu.. ^^