Chapter 1

You are My Destiny

 

“vic eonnie.. please eat.. I don’t want to you get sick..” said sulli to her eonnie.

“sulli.. I really don’t want to eat before I see kyuhyun” Victoria sad and still crying.

“eonnie, all guard and police still searching kyuhyun oppa. so, eonnie don’t afraid kyuhyun oppa will be found.” Sulli cheer up to her eonni.

“sulli, please leave me alone.”

“but.. eonnie..” sulli unwilling to leave from her room.

“please sulli understand me..” said Victoria clear.

Sulli leave from her room. Victoria felt sad because her boyfriend kyuhyun is loss. She didn’t know where he is. Kyuhyun get car accident and the police just found his car then no one in his car.

“kyu, where are you..”

Suddenly telephone ring.. and sulli come again to victoria room.

“eonnie.., kyu oppa..” sulli stopped her thought.

“waeyo sulli.. what happen with kyuhyun? Is he founded?” Victoria shake her shoulder.

“why you crying..please speak up” Victoria getting frustrated.

“the police said kyuhyun oppa die..” said sulli and hug her eonnie.

Victoria feel faint after hearing the news. She still unbelief if his beloved was die.

“no.. it is not possible. Kyuhyun was still alive. he promised with me forever.” Sobbing Victoria.

After the news come. Cho family are sorrow. Mrs. Cho can’t hold his tears and mr.cho help his wife to stand up. Funeral is complete without the presence of Victoria.

At Victoria house….

“eonnie, why you still here? you didn’t come to funeral?”

“sulli, kyuhyun is still alive. I believe he is alive.”

“eonnie, please don’t do this. Kyuhyun oppa was dead. Accept the fact eonnie.”

“YAA!!! Don’t say that. I'll prove Kyuhyun was still alive. I'm sure Sulli.” Said Victoria firmly.

Kyu, I belive you still alive and I will wait for you until you comeback to me.

*********************

 

“Where I am?”the man ask after he is aware.

“please don’t move, you still in treatment.” The girls said by lay down him comfortably.

“augh.. my head in pain..” the man yelled “who are you?, and where I am?”

“please, calm down. I will answer your question.”

The man is calm down in the bed. The girls start to answer his question.

“I am seohyun, you are in my house. I found you near form here. and who are you?” seohyun ask back.

“I am.. augh…” kyuhyun yelled again he feel dread fully ill.

“gwencana?” seohyun panic and try to calm down him.

“I don’t know who am I” sad kyuhyun.

Suddenly seohyun walk out from his room and take something.

“I hope this is can help you to remember who you are.” Seohyun give him a wallet. Kyuhyun grab it and take a look. He found his id card. but poor him, his id card was broken. He just saw his name kyuhyun and his bird day.

Look kyuhyun upset. Seohyun approach him.

“waeyo?” seohyun ask.

Kyuhyun give his id card to seohyun. Seohyun look it and feel sad. Kyuhyun frustrated.

“kyuhyun is yours. You older than me. So, you don’t remember anything?” seohyun look at kyuhyun directly.

Kyuhyun stand up from bed. And want to go out side by holding his head.

“yaa!! Where are you going? This is night and you still treatment!!” yell seohyun try to run after kyuhyun gone.

-Kyuhyun Pov-

Hurt.. really hurt. I can’t remember who am I. and I am useless if I didn’t know who am I. it is better if I die.

I close my eyes and ready to jump. But something held my body.

“please don’t you jump down..” this girls crying because of me. Why she is do that. Even she is don’t know who I am.

-end kyuhyun pov-

-Seohyun pov-

I don’t know why I am crying and why I am holding his body from back. I just don’t want let him get hurt.

“let me.. I am useless. I don’t have expectation.” He let my hand but I continue to hold thickly.

“no, you have. I will help you to remember anything else.” I thought.

I don’t know I can or not. But I think it is better to say that.

“but.. can I remember?”

“we will try it together.” I thought and give him smile.

-End seohyun-

 

*********************************************************************************************

finish chapter 1.. please give the coment.. ^^