TOSF-- 006

The Other Side of Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6

We talk and talk until we didn't even realize that hours passed by.


"Wow, it's 5pm already. I have to go now. Need to meet up with Suzy." she looked at her watch and said.

"Suzy? Is she from our school too?" I asked, thinking that the name sounds familiar.

"Oh, you don't remember her?"

"The name sounds familiar. But I just couldn't remember her." 

"Uhmm... okay, her class is beside yours and she used to like you before. Here." she showed me a picture of her and that Suzy girl selfie-ing.

"Ohh that cutie?" I remembered this girl.

"What? You call her cutie?" she raised her eyebrows and chuckled.

"Yeah, she's quite cute. I remember that I caught her looking at me countless times and she blushed everytime she sees me." I explained and Min laughed.

"You know what?" she came close and whispered in my ear. "I think she still likes you now." I just smiled.

"Alright, gotta go now. Keep in contact okay? Bye!" she hugged me before leaving the restaurant.


After Min left, I walked towards the waitress and asked for the bill.

"How much is it?" I took my wallet out. She handed me the bill and slightly touched my hand on purpose. I try to avoid any eye contacts and quickly paid for the bill.


"Thank you. Please come again." she smiled, showing me her eyesmile. I just smiled at her and left the restaurant.


My phone rang as I stepped into my car. I pulled out the phone from my pocket and answered it.


"What do you want?" I asked while starting my car.

"Me and the boys arrived at the bar already. We will be waiting for you here." Henry said.

"I thought you said the thing will start at 7? It's like two hours ahead." I looked at my watch.

"Yeah, but we've got nothing to do so we came early." he replied.

"Fine. I'll be on my way." I said and drove off to the bar after I ended the call.


I arrived at the bar half and hour later. Damn it, I've been facing like three of four long traffics today.


"Yo Ambrooooo~!!" the guys greeted me with a fist pump and bro hug as they saw me.

"Jong-hyung, you dyed your hair?" I pointed to his head. He transformed to a blonde from a brown haired.

"I'm getting bored of my brown hair. So might as well just get a change of image." he grinned and I just chuckled.

"Should we like bring the girls in or something? I missed them sooo much~~" Henry whined and I smacked his leg.

"Yah! What was that for?!" he rubbed the area and pouted sadly.

"Can you not just talk about girls? We're here to drink and party." 

"Okay fine. Hey Wang! Order some drinks!" 

"Don't call me that!" Jackson shouted.


He ordered some beers. We chatted about some random things. When the beers arrived, I widened my eyes, looking at two buckets filled with beer bottles, a dozen each.

"You ordered this much?!" I raised my voice while pointing at the amount beers in front of me.

"Why? I thought you're good in drinking?" Donghae smirked.

"Yeah and we're going to party the whole night. One dozen won't be enough." Jonghyun said while grabbing one from the bucket.

"I know. But I still have to drive tonight." I told them.

"Okay okay, suits you llama face. Alright, it's time. Call the girls in!" Donghae said.

"Hey Amber, have fun." Jonghyun and Henry winked at me. They took a bottle of beer each and drank it while waiting for the girls to come in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter