TOSF-- 001

The Other Side of Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1   Music could be heard in the room where a few young girls and guys are dancing. Step by step, they followed the chorus of the song with no mistake.     After a few minutes, the music stopped. Some were laying down on the floor while panting some were panting like they just ran a mile.     "Good job guys." the person in white cap said.   "You did good too, Amber. But seriously this choreography is hard. " Taemin complained.   "It's okay you will get used to it soon." Amber patted his shoulder.     Suddenly, the door of the practice room swung open and everyone's eyes were directed on the girl at the door.     "Amber I miss you~" the girl ran to the person in front of her and hugged her.   "Minah-ah why are you here? I thought you were in New York for your photoshoot?" Amber asked, confused.

"Yeah, but the photoshoot ended earlier than we expected so we could go back early. When I arrived I came to see you." Minah showed her eyesmile after she broke the hug.   "Aww~ So sweet~" one of the female dancers teased the two and they blushed.   "Do you want to go for dinner?" Minah asked Amber.   "Nah, I don't think I could. We still have one song to practice."   "It's okay Amber, you can go with your GIRLFRIEND. We could practice the song tomorrow." Eunhyuk winked at Amber as he emphasized the word GIRLFRIEND.   "Alright then, I will get going soon. Bye guys." she took her backpack and bid goodbye to her friends.       While walking towards the restaurant, they chatted. They haven't seen each other for a few weeks since Minah went for photoshoot in New York. No doubt, they missed each other a lot.     After a few minutes, they reached a restaurant. As they stepped into the restaurant, they can see that a few tables is occupied by customers. So they went with the table at the corner.


"Welcome to-- oh my gosh unnie! When did you arrive in Seoul? I miss you so much!" the waitress who's working in the restaurant immediately hugged Minah as she sees her.

"I miss you too Soojung-ah." the older girl said and smiled.

"Yah Jung Soojung. Did you forget about me?" Amber pouted.

"Of course I didn't you stupid llama." Soojung broke the hug with Minah and kissed Amber on her left cheek.



Amber's POV


I felt so happy when I knew the first person that Minah sees when she landed is me.


Yes I admit it. I do like Minah. I'm kind of crushing on her. But I just don't show it too much. I'm afraid that it would affect our friendship.


"So what do you guys wanna eat?" Soojung asked, giving us a menu each.

"I don't know what to eat." Minah said while pouting to me. It's so cute. 

"What about spaghetti?" I suggested while looking at the menu.

"Sure. One spaghetti and orange juice please." 

"I want fish and chips. And cola!" I know. I sounded like a kid. But I'm very hungry right now. Thinking of food make me feel so happy.

Soojung wrote down our order.

"Alright I will be back soon!" she smiled at us and walked away.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter