TOSF-- 004

The Other Side of Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4

On the next day, the bright sunlight that pierced through the windows woke Amber up.

"Arghh.... what the hell..." Amber groaned, sitting up from the bed while raising her left hand up, blocking her face from the sunlight.

She forcefully got up from her bed and closed the curtains.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S ALREADY 2PM??!!" she screamed after checking her phone.


Suddenly her phone rang and she pick it up immediately.

"Seriously Amber, what's the mess?" the person from the other line asked when he heard noises from Amber's side.

"Oh, Henry, ermm it's nothing. I just kind of bump into the table." Amber said, trying to sound like she's okay even though she is actually mouthing "ouch" while rubbing her feet which she accidentally bumped to the table.

"What's the trouble? Are you late to your work or a date?" he asked.

"Yeah actually I just woke up. So I'm officially late to work." Amber sighed, she gave up on rushing and sat on the bed.

"Amber Liu! Did you hit your head on the wall or something? It's Saturday dude!" the guy couldn't stop laughing from the other line.

"Shut up. What are you calling me for?" Amber asked, trying to avoid being laughed at after realising it's Saturday.

"Oh yeah, let's go to the bar later. At 7. We will party with girls and drink till we drunk! I invited Donghae, Jonghyun, Minho and Jackson too. You must come. No exception!" 

"Wait I haven't forgive you for giving Hyuna my numb--" before she could end her sentence Henry ended the call.


She ruffled her hair and dragged her foot lazily to the bathroom and took a nice and clean shower. 

She then received a text message from Minah just when she came out from the shower with a white plain shirt and a towel wrapped around her waist.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter