TOSF-- 005

The Other Side of Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5

"It really has." Amber smiled.

"How are you?" the girl named Min asked.

"I'm just fine. How bout' you?" 

"Same here." Min replied and Amber nodded.

"Glad to hear that." 

"We haven't seen each other since we graduated from high school." 

"Yeah I know right, we all changed a lot. I wonder how did you managed to recognize my face." she laughed lightly.

"You still have that llama face. Plus, how could I not recognize my best friend?" 

"You have a boyfriend now?" I asked and she grinned.

"Why? You interested in me?" she wiggled her eyebrow playfully and I rolled my eyes at her jokingly.

"Geez, you're not my type." I told her. 

"So I see you are still attracting the attention of girls." Min teased as she looked around. A few female customers was looking at Amber, including the waitress.

"Yeah..." Amber said shyly while rubbing the back of her neck, blushing.

There's a moment of silence before one of them spoke up.

"You are still friends with Minah and Krystal?" Min broke the silence.

"Yeah we are still best friends." Amber answered and Min made an 'O' shape on .

"Anyways, do you have a girlfriend now?" Min asked and I shook my head as a reply.

"There's no way you chick magnet is still single." she gasped in disbelief.

"But I am single." I stated, it's the truth.

"Even though you are single, there's no chance you don't have someone you like right?" I faked a cough and avoided her gaze at this question. I do have a crush now.

"See, I know you have someone you like. Who is it? Is it someone I know?" she bombarded me with questions.

I just nodded. I don't want to speak since I'm afraid Minah's name might slip out of my mouth.

"Is that person Minah?" 


Krystal's POV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter