TOSF-- 002

The Other Side of Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2   In the middle of Minah and Amber's conversation, a person suddenly came and took a seat beside Amber.

"Soojung ah, what are you doing here?" Minah asked, shocked by the younger girl who barged into their conversation all of a sudden.

"Joining you guys. I've finished my shift." Soojung sat beside Amber and clung into her right arm and rested her head on her right shoulder.

"Yah why are you clinging onto me?" Amber scolded in an annoyed tone.

"You don't like to be with me? Fine! Never talk to me again!" Soojung pushed the tomboy and crossed her arms while pouting. Amber smiled at her cute actions.

"Alright my princess, I'm sorry okay? Love you." Amber apologized and kissed her on the forehead. She then patted the younger girl's head.

"Aigoo... you guys are so cute." Minah chuckled at their interactions.

The two just laughed at her sentence.


Minah's POV


I love to see how they talk and act around each other. They're like cat and dogs. Even though Amber is older, Soojung always act like she's the older one. They are always like this since they met.

Sometimes I wonder, should I tell Soojung about my plan? She actually knows and understand Amber more than I do. She might be a big help in this. Plus, she is also my best friend and the closest one to me.

I admit, sometimes her attitude is princess-like but she just act like that to Amber. Maybe because she's used to it. Normally when it's just me and her, we talk like sisters. We know each other very well. I'm also the closest one to Soojung. 

She told me before that I'm like her second sister. She calls me her unnie everytime. While I prefer calling her by her Korean name, Soojung. At first when we knew each other I used to call her Krystal but day by day I'm starting to get used to her Korean name. Same with Amber too. The handsome tomboy of mine said that Soojung sounds better too. So, yeah.

Anyways, back to the topic, I think it's also not a bad idea telling her about it.

I've decided to tell Soojung about it when it's the right time.


Amber's POV


Our orders finally came after a few minutes. I've been waiting for years. Why is it taking so long anyway? But nevermind, as long as I could eat. 


"Seriously, eat properly. You eat like a dinosaur." 

"Yeah Amber, Soojung is right." Minah said and giggled. Aissh, these two always comment on the way I ate.


I burped after I finished my plate. I took a sip on my cola before Soojung yell at me.

"Yah! That's disgusting!" 

"As if you've never burped before." I rolled my eyes.

"For the love of God, stop fighting. My head is spinning because of you guys." Minah complained, shooking her head while chuckling at us.

"Hah! Did you hear that! Stop fighting!" I glared at Soojung.

"You shut up!" she shoot back another glare at me.


We are having a glaring game with each other which ended up me losing. No one could win over a Jung's glare. 


"Enough you two. Finish your drink, we will get going soon." Minah said to us both who seems to be couldn't stop quarreling with each other.   "Alright, I will pay up. Wait for me outside the restaurant." I finished her drink and head towards the cashier.


Krystal's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter