Chapter two

Ghost

Hoseok was rapping and singing along with the television. There was some show on where people were dancing and singing. The apartment was partially quiet besides him and the tv. Seokjin was in the shower, singing and Jimin was snoring in the bedroom. Everyone else was out. Jungkook was wondering what he should do next and floating around, looking for an opportunity.

“Oh yeah!” Hoseok exclaimed and jumped up from his seat as a new song came on with four girls. He started dancing and singing along enthusiastically. Jungkook couldn’t help but smile a little. His face looked silly as he made faces.

The song came to a close and the boy threw himself in the couch again. Next door, Jimin had stopped snoring. He could do something soon when Jimin came out, so that the boy would get the blame. That would be fun to watch. Seeing Taehyun being scolded out of his wits by Seokjin had been great entertainment.

But what should it be?

The door opened behind him as he speculated. Spinning on the spot, he saw a tired Jimin come out smiling to himself. This was the perfect opportunity, Hoseok was too engrossed in the show to notice anything. What should he do?

Just as Jimin walked by, Jungkook panicked and took to simply flicking the sitting boy’s ear. Hard.

“AUW!” Hoseok yelled and jumped up in shock. Looking around with wide eyes, he found the smiling Jimin and glared hard. Jungkook grinned to himself.

“What the hell man!?” Hoseok exclaimed while Jimin changed his smile to a confused face.

“What?” he asked.

“The hell was that for?” the taller demanded.

“What was what for?”

“Why the hell did you flick my ear. It freaking hurt.”

“Uhm, I didn’t?” Jimin looked really confused, but Hoseok wasn’t buying it. Jungkook kept a quiet cackle to himself.

“What’s going on here?” Seokjin asked as he entered, wearing a towel around his waist, his hair wet.

“Jimin flicked my ear really hard,” Hoseok accused the youngest, pointing at him with one hand while the other held his ear.

“I did not!” Jimin denied, obviously waking up fully now and grasping the situation.

“There is no one else home and you were the only one in the room!” Hoseok continued.

“But-”

“Jimin, you shouldn’t flick people’s ears. It hurts when you do it hard and hit it right,” Seokjin reprimanded the youngest.

“But I didn’t-” Jimin protested.

“Jimin, don’t act like a five year old,” Seokjin sighed.

“I didn’t do anything! But fine. Sorry, for flicking your ear even though I didn’t,” Jimin grumbled and stalked out of the room. Seconds later the bathroom door slammed closed. Jungkook floated into the bedroom and let out a full fledged laughter. Oh that was priceless!

 

Wasn’t this van ride ever going to end?! It felt like they had been sitting there for hours and all traffic on the way home from the studio was against Namjoon. He really really really had to pee and he couldn’t do that in the car (obviously). He had already crossed his legs, trapped his between thighs and leaned over said thighs to add more pressure to keep it all in, but nothing helped anymore. Seokjin was sending him pitiful glances every time the car made a move, knowing Namjoon got that much closer to peeing his pants with every uncalculated bump or turn the car took. When it finally pulled to a stop outside the apartment block, the oldest had placed a hand on Taehyung’s chest to keep him in his seat while Namjoon stumbled out of the car, miraculously not breaking anything on his way and made a mad dash for their apartment. He burst through the door, didn’t give his shoes any attention before he stumbled off into the bathroom. He slammed the door shut, the light and pulled his pants and boxers down in the most uncharming way possible. He aimed for the bowl and heaved a sigh of relief when he finally let go of the liquid he had kept inside him for too long and it hit the toilet. He closed his eyes in bliss until he was done with his business. He pulled his pants up and finally opened his eyes to flush the toilet. He didn’t know why he looked, but he just did. The water in the bowl wasn’t yellowish green like usually. No it was clear and very much not infected with pee. On the other hand, droplets seemed to hang in seemingly thin air instead. Confused Namjoon looked around only to see the floor around the toilet being soaked completely. The bliss disappeared completely from his face and was replaced with absolute horror and disgust. He took a step backwards, flinching at the wet sound his shoes made against the floor. Just like stepping in a water puddle when it had rained. He swallowed thickly and backtracked towards the door, opened it and stuck his head out.

“Seokjin!” He called and looked back into the bathroom at the mess he had created. “I’m gonna need your help here.” He added. Seokjin came into view shortly after, worry obvious on his face.

“Is everything alright?” He asked and stood in the doorway now. Namjoon opened the door and revealed what he had done and looked at Seokjin with the most pleading eyes he could muster. Seokjin on the other hand, paled much like Namjoon had done himself and stepped back a couple of feet.

“Nope. No. That you have to take care of yourself.” He said and looked at Namjoon weirdly. “I can lend you a pair of gloves and a bucket, but trust me, I’m not helping you with that. That’s your to deal with.” he said and his heel to walk away.

“Luckily it isn’t my .” Namjoon muttered under his breath pitifully. He was going to kill whoever had placed film over the toilet when he was done cleaning.

 

Yoongi was in the shower. He had come into the apartment looking exhausted like he had run a marathon or two and headed straight to the bathroom. Now he was in the shower singing his lungs out like nobody could hear. He only hit the notes half of the time, the other half was horribly off. But hey, Yoongi didn’t know that Jungkook was currently floating around listening to the disastrous beauty that was his voice. The second oldest of the guys who had moved in thought he was home alone.

SWitching over to humming instead, Yoongi turned off the water and got out of the shower. After drying himself he went out of bathroom, towel around his waist, just as the door opened and Jimin stepped inside.

“Hey Jimin,” he greeted the other and made his way down the hallway.

“Hey there sugar,” Jimin replied and Yoongi froze in his steps, anger boiling in a matter of seconds. He could feel all his muscles tense as he slowly turned around, lightning shooting from his eyes.

“Hyung?” Jimin whispered, fear apparent in his voice.

“What did I say to you?” Yoongi asked, trying to control his anger.

“Hey Jimin?” the younger replied.

“Not that. What were you never to call me?” he questioned in  a cold voice as he stepped closer to the other, who pressed himself against the closed door.

“Uhm, sugar?”

Yoongi bristled at the sound of the word. “Then why, may I ask, did you just call me it?”

“I didn’t call you sugar... Yoongi-hyung, I would never...” Jimin told him desperately as Yoongi stepped one step closer.

“I don’t believe you,” the oldest snapped in  a harsh voice.

“I’m sorry hyung! I really don’t know who said it, I didn’t do it! I’m sorry!!” Jimin cried desperately.

“I can’t hear you over the sound of utter dishonesty!!” Yoongi yelled and stepped forward so their faces were right in front of each other.

“I’m sorry!” the younger cried loudly and closed his eyes. Yoongi looked at him searchingly and found that he should have proved his point by now.

“Don’t you dare call me it again,” he hissed and stepped back to go find some clothes. Jimin seemed to start breathing again and opened his eyes, while wondering what he had done to deserve this accusal. In the background Jungkook cackled in delight. Getting on Yoongi’s nerves was so much fun. And Jimin had such wonderful reactions.

 

A movie was playing on the TV in the living room. Luckily they hadn’t had trouble with that since the third day and Taehyung had forgotten to turn it off before he went to bed. Though a lot of other weird had been going on. It was beginning to become a pranking culture between the members. They always blamed each other and tried to outdo one another. It was getting tiring really despite it being really amusing too. It gave a few good laughs during the days they had been living in their apartment.

“I need my blanket.” Yoongi’s voice sounded from the other couch. Hoseok turned his head and sent him a small glare.

“Go get it yourself.” He told the other only to earn himself a glare in return.

“I can’t. Jimin is laying on me.” He said and Hoseok could only scoff. “Taehyung please.” Yoongi asked pleadingly. The other only gave him a rectangular smile in return and a shake of his head. “Namjoon?” Yoongi requested only sounding more pathetic now. The leader gave a shake of his head too. “Seokjin pretty please.” Yoongi asked. The oldest made a move to stand up but was pulled back into his seat by Namjoon.

“No, Seokjin is staying here too.” He said and Hoseok groaned. Then he was the last one to be asked and he felt obliged to do it.

“Hoseok?” There it was.

“Yeah, fine. I’ll do it.” Hoseok agreed, earning himself a small cheer from Yoongi on the couch.

“Thank you thank you thank you!” He cheered as Hoseok pushed himself off the couch. He headed towards their bedroom, eyes on the television. Why was it he had to miss out on the best part of the movie? He turned just as he reached the door and walked through it. Well, he tried to walk through. His ears filled with a squeaky sound and his nose was pressed back in his face. He flailed around for something to hold on to, but nothing could be grabbed properly because of the barrier in front of the doorway. He fell flat on his , dragging the barrier with him. He struggled out of it and tossed it on the ground next to him. Behind him, all the other members of their group were laughing their asses off, Jimin especially. He was slapping his own thighs with pure amusement.

“Okay, whoever did that, deserves my applause.” He laughed and clapped his hands together. Hoseok, who had caught on to Namjoon preventing Seokjin from getting up earlier, glared at the leader.

“Namjoon. One of these days I’m going to get your head on a ing stick.” Hoseok cursed and threw the crumpled up film in Namjoon’s direction.


 

The thing about sleeping, was that humans needed it, but ghosts didn’t. So that was why Jungkook got bored in the night when the six boys were asleep. Jungkook missed sleep when he looked at the six boys slumbering underneath warm blankets, on soft pillows. But even more than that, he was bored. The six boys had been so much fun so far, so now he just needed to find another person to prank.

Looking over them, he pondered on what to do. They looked so calm underneath their warm duvets and it was boring. Floating back and forth he started glaring at the boys underneath their duvets. A solution appeared in his mind.

Seokjin loved sleep almost as much as he loved food. It was warm underneath his duvet and he was happy in dreamland. Which was why when the sudden cold surrounded him, his eyes snapped open. Cold. So, so cold. It wasn’t a wonder when he felt around for his duvet, because it was gone. Sleep was now the last thing on his mind, as he sat up, ready to murder whoever had removed his duvet.

“Yoongi,” he growled, when he saw the other’s silhouette trying to sneak out of the room.

“What?” the boy whispered back.

“You really couldn’t let me sleep, huh!” Seokjin spat at the younger.

“What do you mean?” Yoongi feigned innocence.

“Don’t play with me!” Seokjin hissed. “I know you did it! Everyone else is asleep!”

“Did what?”

“Pull off my duvet, you daft dickface!” Seokjin raised his voice. He was beyond caring if the others woke up now, seeing as Yoongi was playing dumb and innocent.

“I didn’t do that!” the younger tried to defend himself.

“Then who did?”

“I don’t know! I just had to go get something to drink!”

“And you couldn’t resist pulling off my duvet on the way.”

“I didn’t do it!”

“Say that to your empty plate for the next two weeks!” Seokjin threatened.

“Hyungs?” Taehyung’s sleepy voice asked.

“You wouldn’t,” Yoongi hissed, sounding slightly scared.

“Watch me!” Seokjin growled back.

“What’s wrong hyungs?” Taehyung asked.

“Fine! Sorry!” the boy in the doorway spat and walked over to Jin’s bed. Picking up the duvet at the foot of the bed, he threw it over Seokjin, who immediately felt the soft warmth again. With that Yoongi marched out of the room and Seokjin laid down with a humph.

“Hyung?” Taehyung asked.

“It’s fine Taehyung, go to sleep,” Seokjin told him and turned to do the same when he heard an ‘ok’ from the younger.

Jungkook chuckled to himself.

“Stop laughing Taehyung,” Yoongi ordered when he came back to the room.

“I din’t do anyth’ng,” the younger mumbled back before a snore sounded from his mouth. Jungkook grinned and floated out of the room to laugh.

 

Jungkook had once again placed himself on the kitchen counter when the other six boys had come together. Jin, as they apparently called him, had called them to dinner just a couple of minutes prior. Sure he had had his entertainment well the past couple of weeks. But he couldn’t re-use his tricks anymore. He was already reusing the one he was using on Yoongi. They were eating and chattering between them in a friendly way. It was nice. The atmosphere in the kitchen was nice. But Jungkook was bored. He slid off the countertop and walked around the group of people by the table. He stood behind Hoseok and blew some air to his hair. The man quickly ruffled up his hair and then resumed eating like nothing had happened. He continued around the table and stopped behind Taehyung. What could he possibly do to have some fun? It didn’t take long before he got an idea. He waited patiently for Taehyung to put down his chopsticks. Once he did, Jungkook quickly moved and made the sticks fall onto the ground. Taehyung shifted next to him and turned to look for his chopsticks. He reached through Jungkook’s stomach and leg for the chopstick, leaving Jungkook with a ticklish feeling. But Jungkook didn’t think that was enough. When he reached for the chopstick, Jungkook kicked out with his foot and pushed the other stick further away so Taehyung couldn’t reach.

“How the? It was just here.” Taehyung muttered as he reached over under Hoseok’s seat as he was sitting next to him. Jungkook had kneeled under the chairs and was looking at the stick Taehyung was looking for. He kept a finger on top of it so he could keep it just out of reach for the boy.

A few minutes later, Jungkook got sick of moving the chopstick out of his reach and finally pushed it within his reach again. Taehyung grinned with victory before he sat back up and resumed his eating. While they finished their dinner, Jungkook had scooted forward and gotten a new idea. While they ate above him, Jungkook was untying Hoseok’s and Taehyung’s shoes before tying them back together, making sure to capture the leg of the chair between the knots too. Now he only had to sit back and wait for them to finish. When they did and Hoseok and Taehyung tried to stand up, the pair lost their balance because of the chair and knocked their heads together. Both groaning in pain Hoseok sought balance by the table but Taehyung had lost all balance completely and fell hard on his , feet kicking into the air in the process. The kicking resulted in Hoseok’s foot following Taehyung’s and the taller falling on top of the singer. Jungkook, along with the rest of the boys, was done laughing. He was clutching his stomach tightly as he watched the commotion happen.

“Taehyun what the hell did you do?” Namjoon’s voice boomed through the room.

“You really have a death wish don’t you?” Seokjin added.

“What do you mean? I didn’t do anything.” Taehyung claimed and tried to move against the weight of Hoseok on top of him.

“You tied your laces together when you were reaching for your chopsticks. That’s what you did.” Seokjin accused him and Taehyung’s eyes widened.

“I did not! Why would I do something like that and risk my own life?” He asked looking between the members in hope at least one of them would believe him.

“No one else were under the table during the entire time of the dinner but you Taehyung. It could only have been you.” Namjoon told.

“I swear it wasn’t me.” He claimed and pushed Hoseok off of him, toed off the shoe that had been connected to Hoseok’s and stomped off to their bedroom and locked it.

 
 
AN:// Hello ^^ And thank you for reading this far. I hope you enjoy this story so far and it pleases your humor like it pleases ours. Comments and feedback are highly valued :) Next update will be up tomorrow