chapter 2 flashback

this love this hate

Hoseok smiled and leaned back in the white big sofa he was sitting in the liviningroom of the dorm he shared with his roommate. He stared at the conversation he just had with his childhood friend on his black laptop that was placed in front of him on the saloon table. His smile reached from ear to ear on his face. Jimin is going to enroll the same school as him, is this reality? This was like a wonderful dream he never want to wake up from, fearing it actually was just a dream. They can finally be together agiain and do everything they did when they were younger.

Kindergarten. That is where the two of them met. he remember it like it was yesterday, but it didn't feel like it. Not at all, he have missed his smaller friend like crazy! Not a single day in years have passed without thinking about memories from their childhood.

 

/// flashback ///

'No, please stop! Don't do that to Mr. Teddy, he will get hurt!' The poor, little kid cried his eyes out and tried to pull the elder bullies away from his beloved stuffed animal, Mr. Teddy. 'He is just a stupid toy, get it in your tiny brain that he is not a living creature and isn't anything special about him!' the bullie with brown dyed hair replied as he worked with ripping of Mr. Teddy's left arm.

'He is special to me! my grandpa gave it to me for my birtday before he died! It is the last thing I have left as a memory! Please stop hurting him!' Hoseok begged and wished he could at least do something to stop this madness. 'Sad for you, your grandpa isn't here anymore so he can't stop us!' The one with dark black hair said as he tore off the beloved's head. 'NO!' The little boy was completely dead on the inside. The only thing he had left of his grandpa, the object he cared about more that anything else in the world, was ripped apart piece by piece right in front of his eyes.

'Stop.' A voice coming right behind Hoseok was heard. 'Give Mr. Teddy back to him. This isn't fun anymore.' His voice was low and it was filled with  clear anger. 'Jimin? Why are you still here? We thought your mom had picked you up already.' One of the bullies let go of Mr. Teddy and backed away. The owner of the voice stood next to Hoseok now, but Hoseok didn't even cast a single look at Mr. Teddy's savor. Not at all

Hoseok couldn't take his eyes of Mr. Teddy. Poor, little Mr. Teddy. 'I could say the same to you.' The boy, now known as Jimin, pointed at the green door with flowers and bees painted on it to fit the style of the kindergarten . They used this room when they are going to be picked up by their parents and drop them off here when they are going to work. There stood a woman with her arms crossed over her chest and her foot was tapping the floor, not pleased to see what her kids did when she wasn't around. 'Sons, this is NOT how I reised you. Apologize to the kid, you guys are in trouble.  You are grounded for a month now, we'll take this in the car.' The woman said in a strict voice, almost hissing. Her face was filled with anger, but mostly disappointment. Disappointed that her kids could be the bullies.

'We are sorry.' The three boys bowed before they carefully placed the ruined teddy on the floor in front off Hoseok and walked over to their mother, head hanging low and stared at the floor in shame.' You are  in deep trouble,' The woman repeated, that was the last thing the two boys hear before the door closed, leaving Hoseok alone with this Jimin.

It was quiet, total silence, almost. The only noise that could be heard, was the sound of Hoseok's sobs as he fell to his knees and stared at Mr. Teddy. 'I'm sorry for your loss.' Jimin sat down right behind the broken boy as close as possilbe, breaking the gasp between them. He wrapped his arms around Hoseok in a tight grip and hugged him to comfort. 'It is okay to cry, I wouldn't judge you.' Jimin whispered into Hoseok's ear. Word by word he whispered in a slow tempo, like he was speaking another language than Hoseok and if he didn't speak slowly, wouldn't he understand anything about what he were saying.

But Hoseok understood his words cleary and did as he was told. He let out all of the tears he had hold back and turned around and faced Jimin. 'Is it o-okay if I h-hug you b-back?' He said between sobs. Jimin nodded and gave a small smile. It took less that a millisecond before Hoseok's arms were around Jimin's neck and cried into his chest. Jimin leaned back to lay on the floor and rolled them so both of them laid on their left side. Or, if you want to be correct, was Jimin laying on his right side and Hoseok on his left side.

'What have happened here?' An unknow voice for Jimin asked behind the two boys in shock. Jimin raised his little head up to see another stranger with the gender woman. 'Some mean people have hurt Mr. Teddy!' Hoseok didn't pull away from the comforting embrace. In fact, be brought Jimin closer. 'They pulled in Mr. Teddy's libs and didn't stop hurting him.' Jimin explained to the woman that picked up what was left of Mr. Teddy. 'But Jimin came and stopped them, Mommy.' Hoseok nuzzled his face into Jimin's chest. So this was his mummy, huh? She sounded like a kind human.

¨'Jimin, what happened?' This time, it was Jimin's mother that entered the pick- up room. 'Some meanies bullied Hoseok and I saved him and Mr. Teddy.' Jimin explained and sat up. but didn't let go off Hoseok who weren't finish crying. Jimin could already see that they had a strong, unbreakable bond between them. 'Can I please go home with Hoseok and save Mr. Teddy, mom?' Jimin asked his mother with his unresistable puppy face. He was having some kind of feeling that he was proud that someone saw him as a hero, kind of.

'Well, of cause you can! If it is okay for Hoseok's mother?' Jimin's mother smiled and finally stood next to Hoseok's mother. The two mothers made eye contact and enchanged smiles. 'Of cause he can!' Hoseok's mother cheered at the two  boys in front of them. Jimin and Hoseok pulled away and stood up straight. 'Want to hold my hand?' Jimin smiled and reached out a hand to Hoseok that stood next to him. 'Of cause I want to hold my hero's hand!' Hoseok was already better now. Jimin's baby cheeks slightly got a tint of light pink. 'How adorable they are.' Hoseok's mother said to Jimin's mother. 'Looks like someone has a new friend.' Jimin's mother agreed and they started to walk to Hoseok's mother's car. Jimin lived just two blocks away from the kindergarten en so they never drove there.

Jimin's jaw dropped when he saw Hoseok's mother's car. The car was huge! It is the biggest car Jimin have ever seen so far in his life! There was seats for 7 people, the windows was one way see throgh in the front seat. 'Your car is so big, Hoseok's mother.' Jimin complimented, impressed by the look of the bigger car. it looks like it was brand new and it was completely  clean and shined like it was new washed. She giggled by the cute compliment 'Well thank you, honey. Let's get going.'

they drove off to Hoseok's house. Just like the car, the house was big. It was like a mansion! the color of the house was white, the ceilings was black and matched the door and window frame. 'Your house is so pretty!' Yet another compliment came out of the small child as they got out off Hoseok's mother's car. Just by the short five minutes ride to Hoseok's place have brought the young boys together.

It must be fate that made this happen, because they are soulmates. Jimin was Hoseok's other part. Like a puzzle, with only two pieces. Jimin and Hoseok were the pieces to the puzzle. They are complete together. they complete the puzzle. thank you fate for making this possible.

The day ended faster than it should and JImin had to go home. he didn't leave before he wanted his promise said.

'Hoseok, promise me that you'll always smile. It suits you.'

end of flashback

 

if Jimin is beginning at this academy, he would be popular very fast. everyone would love him. maybe besides Yoongi, Hoseok hoped that he wouldn't meet him anyway. even thought he had a feeling, unluckily, that Yoongi and Jimin would be good friends.Tsk, like that will happen.

Hoseok fell asleep, thinking about what it will be to have his best friend back

// next morning.

"Hyung? Hyung, wake up. Yoongi is on the phone, he wants to talk to you." Jeongguk tried to wake up the elder. "Fine, where is the phone." Hoseok asked tiredly. "here." Jeongguk handed Hoseok the phone.

 

"what is it, Yoongi?"

'what it is? you are supposed to be here and help me with the homework! The clock is already  09:30! where the are you?' Yoongi weren't to pleased that his friend didn't meet up as he said. Hoseok's eye widen.

"THE CLOCK IS 09;30!" Hoseok sat up straight fast.

'Yes it is! Do you rememebe our deal?' Yoongi almost shouted. He didn't had to worried about noices, he lived alone in the dorm. While Hoseok lived with Jeon Jeongguk from the vocal and dance line.

"Oh my Gad, I have to go! See you later!" Hoseok hang up on his friend.

"Jeongguk, we have to go." Hoseok said as he took the younger's wrist and stormed out of the door. "Where are we going, Hyung?" Jeongguk didn't know what was going on but ran after his hyung and sat himself in the car. Hoseok drove off as they got in the car. "Remember Park Jimin I told you about?" Jeongguk nodde. "We are going to pick him up."

 

/// Yoongi pov

That hung up on me?! He didn't say anything about why he had to ditch Yoongi. Whatever the reason was, it didn't please Yoongi. If he fails this test it was Hoseok's fault. He walked over to the window in his dorm the he lived alone in. He was bored, it could be nice actually to have a roommate that could help him with homework and keep him company. Maybe a Rapper or one that goes at the same line as him? 

And someone that could handle his be