chapter teamwork?!

this love this hate

 

// Yoongi. 

 He had got some sleep tonight, luckily. But he still had to do that homeworks, and it's way to late to do them and actully  finish them now. He lazily sat up and stayed there for good two minutes. He was ed, that homework was important, or it was an everyday project but Yoongi takes it seriously. He never likes his grades if it isn't top grades, which is why he often sits up all night to do it.

Again, he was ed. Even if he was prepared for beig scolded today, he walked over to get dressed in his everyday clothes. They didn't have any dress code at this school. Uniforms are just stupid when you are having dance classes and singing at school. Normal jeans and shirt can do it for today. Walking down the stairs, he walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast, only to be almost scream in surprise

"What the are you doing here in the kitchen?!" Yoongi said waking up and Jimin's eyes were on Yoongi, when did he come in here? He haven't noticed that he fell asleep when he finally finished Yoongi's homework. Since Jimin was the reason Yoongi didn't get help yesterday, was it his duty to make up for the two episodes yesterday. "I did your homework, I have already learned about it! I'm sorry!" Jimin said before he ran out of the kitchen to get ready for first day of school. He didn't get out of the before Yoongi had grabbed his wrist and pushed Jimin against the wall on the side of the room, fares away from the door and cupped his face. He leaned his elbow next to Jimin's head and leaned in closer. Narrowing his eyes and stare into Jimin's.  "Don't you remember what I said last night?" Yoongi asked, Jimin felt his breath on his lips. Jimin's voice wouldn't work, nor didn't his body move, he was paralysed. The only thing he could move was his eyes.

He looked to the direction of the door, only for his eyes to widen and his cheek to blush. "Yoongi, let go off me." Jimin whined quietly and closed his eyes tight. He lai ld his free hand on Yoongi's chest and tried to push Yoongi away from him. "Not before you repeat what I said last night. and don't break the eye contact, brat." Yoongi almost shouted in Jimin's face. "Are we disturbing?" Now it was Yoongi's time to widen his eyes. He slightly looked over his shoulder. Of all time in the world, of cause it had to be now. "It is not what it looks like." Jimin said fast before he used the great chance to escape out of Yoongi's awkward position and walked over to his friends in the speed of light. Both Hoseok and Jeongguk were surprised about what they just had seen. "I promise I wouldn't do it again, I only tried to help!" Jimin blushed and hid his face in his hands. "Next time, ask before you touch my private things, and this is between the four of us. Got it?" Yoongi warned and pointed a finger at the three boys, they all nodded. "Just go to class or something." Yoongi mumbled and crossed his arms. "Oh, classe! Jimin, come. The teacher said we had to come today, it was important." Hoseok took Jimin's wrist and walked out off the room as fast as possible. Jeongguk didn't leave before he said the last words. "Do not do that to him. He is sensetive about words."  Jeongguk said before he ran after his friends to class.

// on the way to class

"What was that?" Hoseok asked as they walked away from Jimin's dorm. "I did his homework since I was the reason that you couldn't help him yesterday, and he got angry because that I touched his things. He told me yesterday to not do it, so when I was on my way out of the door, he grabbed my wrist, cupped my face and leaned in till I felt his breath ohis  lips. He didn't like it that I did his homework since he hates me, and began to shout out the I had to repeat what he said last night about the rules. I were up all night to do his homework, which explain that I have dark circels under my eyes. So please don't take this wrong. I just want to forget about this." Jimin sighed. He only tried to help, but he was in the way for Yoongi.  

"Hey, don't be so down. He is always like that. Don't take it to heart. Focus on dancing, be cause we are here now." Hoseok patted Jimin's back. "Yeah, you are right. Let's go!" Jimin smiled, he must give himself another chance. 

They walked into the classroom/dance studio. It was pretty big and had all the space they needed and more of it. There was already students there, also know as the dance class. It was an all boy school, which was actually pretty cool. Jimin was not good with girl, nor was Hoseok. "Oh, students. Here is Park Jimin, your new classmate . Take good care of him." the teacher said and pointed at Jimin. All eyes were on him, everyone smiled and greeted him. "Hello everyone, nice to meet you." Jimin smiled, this might not be as bad as he thinks? 

"Okay, today the song writers are going to join us for a group project. You are going in pairs and are going to write a song and make a dance to it. They should be here soon, so get ready for the power of teamwork!" The teacher laughed, this will also be fun! Jimin are crazy when it comes to group projects, he always wants to to help and is serious when it comes to this. He will put all his might into this and is going to get best grade! "Oh here they are." The teacher cheered as it was a knock on the door. Yay, more people Jimin can get to know! "Here is the list over who is with who." Jimin search for his name, but couldn't find it. "Well, of all people in the dance line it absolutely had to be you." Jimin heard from behind him. Maybe this is his second chance? He turned around to see the well known blond haired boy, also know as Yoongi. "Yeah looks like we have to deal with each other." Jimin smiled and turned around to the taller boy, he weren't glad about the result. ""Well brat, if we fail, it is your fault. Come, let's start at once." Yoongi took Jimin's wrist and moved to the direction of the exit. "Noooo, I want to be on team with Hoseok or Jeongguk." Jimin whined and tried to stand in place, even if it can't be that bad to be with Yoongi. "My best friends, don't leave me." Jimin said over dramatic, much to Yoongi's discomfort. "Well, that's your problem. I need a dancer to finish this project and get top grade.  So come." Yoongi said and dragged Jimin out of the room. "Oki then~" Jimin smiled and followed Yoongi to gad knows where. Let's just hope they'll get along together.