Chapter 7 lie?

this love this hate

// three days later.

"Can't you hang out with us tonight or something? Yoongi can join if he wants." Jeongguk asked Jimin as they sat on the grass under a big three in the shadow, eating together. Yoongi had math class now, together with Hoseok who was going to ask Yoongi about the same. "I have to  ask Yoongi first. We are still doing that project, and I agreed to let him be the leader. So I have to ask him first." Jimin said and packed his english notebook away. "But you have literally been captured by him since the project started! Hoseok haven't seen you since you talked with him from the window in the computer room, it breaks his heart. He was pretty surprised when he saw Yoongi pulled you away and closed the window an what he did to you." Jeongguk blushed. "What do you mean 'what he did to you'?" Jimin was confused and felt guilty. Haven't been with your best friend for three days, of cause Hoseok is feeling broken. But What had Hoseok seen? "He said that Yoongi pushed you against the window and did that to you."  Jeongguk tried to explain better, but didn't help. "What is 'did that to you'?" Jimin frowned and crossed his legs to sit in a more comfortable position. "He saw you making out with Yoongi." 

"Just what did you say?"

"He saw you making out with Yoongi in the computer room. Isn't that right?" Jeongguk questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Jimin's jaw dropped on the grass and eyes widen. "No, no, no. It's-"

"It's non of your business what Jimin and I do when we are alone." A voice said coldly behind Jimin. Jimin bent his head backwards, looking up at the owner of the voice. It was Yoongi, his hands were on own hips and eyes narrowed at Jeongguk. "Where did you come from?" Jimin asked, the elder. "We came from math class, are you coming tonight?" Hoseok joined Yoongi's side, his eyebrows were curved and frowned. Literally begging for a yes. Jimin smiled when he saw his friend. "Hoseok!" Jimin turned around and slung his arms to the side. Hoseok crouched down in front of him and held around his neck, had how much he have missed this. Hoseok's smile was back and brought Jimin closer into the hug. Jeongguk smiled, but Yoongi didn't. He stared at them for a moment before he looked in the opposite direction and crossed his arms over his chest, some how insulted? 

"No, he is not coming tonight. We still have to practice, I don't want a bad grade only because of a tiny brat." Yoongi said coldly, looking back at the two boys. "Yoongi, please? Just for tonight?" Jimin frowned, this was just rude. "No is a no. Come, say goodbye to Jeongguk and Hoseok, you still go to the same school so it shouldn't be a problem." Yoongi ordered, "fine. Goodbye Jeongguk, goodbye Hoseok, love you two."  Jimin said  and stood up, letting Yoongi take his wrist and drag him away from his friends. 

Non of them said a single word as they headed back to the dorm. 

Yoongi opened the door and went in first. Kicking off his shoes he went to the kitchen.  "Do you want anything to eat before we start?" Yoongi shouted to highs roommate, who was still in the corridor. "I just no thank you, I just ate." Jimin shouted back and went to the living room, waiting for Yoongi so they could just get over with this. Jimin's phone vibrated. It was from Hoseok. Jimin red the text, what a  brilliant idea! He typed back that he will give it a shot.

Yoongi took long time in the kitchen, he haven't eaten anything today and needed energy for practice. He sat down on the chair with the table, thinking. Lately have Yoongi been somehow disliking when he sees how Jimin treats Jeongguk and Hoseok. Yes, Jimin is nice to Yoongi, but still. Why doesn't he give Yoongi the attention he wanted? Even if Yoongi have taken most of his time, he still don't want Jimin to be with anyone else. Hoseok and Jimin has a thing going on, but why did Yoongi hate seeing them like that?! Just why? 

Does Yoongi have feelings for the little ? No way! That can't be happening! Yoongi is just tired, yes that is the reason. But it is important this project, so he can't sleep now. He looked at the clock, it was more than he thought it was. 20;00. But is wasn't that late.

He finished his food and stood up from his chair, cleaned up after him before he went to the living room. He stared at Jimin for a moment before he said they were going to start again. 

///

"Yoongi sat on his chair in his ' office' as he liked to call it, trying to complete the lyrics. Jimin were in the living room where they used as a place where Jimin had enough space to move without dumping into stuff and break it or get hurt himself.

He heard a loud 'duph' noise from the living room, was that Jimin? "Jimin? Are you okay?" Yoongi waited for Jimin to respond, but no sound or anything at all. He heard sobs and his eyes widen, had Jimin got hurt?

Yoongi stood up from his chair and walked into the living room. He saw his roommate on his knees. He held his hands on the side of his head and stared at the floor with absolutely emotionless eyes.  "Jimin? Are you okay?" Yoongi almost ran to him and in front of him and held his shoulders. Jimin didn't answer him, it was like he was frozen to ice. "Park ing Jimin, answer me!" He tried again, but he didn't get any answers. "Gad damn it, what the is wrong with you?!" Yoongi shook Jimin, no answers. "Jimin... Please answer me. I don't like to see you like this." Yoongi whispered. Jimin finally looked into Yoongi's eyes. "I am tired." Jimin whispered back. Guilt overtook Yoongi, he have pushed Jimin way to far. Just because Yoongi can tolerate this much pressure, doesn't it mean Jimin can. 
Jimin's eyes widen by his hyung sudden movements. Was this a dream is this really happening? Even if it wasn't, Jimin wouldn't let this chance go away. Jimin rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder and accepted the warm, comfortable, soft feeling about having Yoogi's arms around Jimin's waist as he brought him closer into the hug. Yoongi Jimin's back and didn't say a single word, he just held him close. Jimin blushed and realized what the feelings he have had since the very first time he met Yoongi. Jimin had romantic feelings for Yoongi! Even if he knew his feelings were one sided, his feelings wouldn't change. But Jimin still had plans for tonight, and he said that excuse that he was tired. "Yoongi, can I please go to bed?" Him in whined. Even if he didn't want to pull away, he wanted to fulfill his plans. "Of course, I'll follow you." Yoongi broke the hug and gave Jimin a small smile. The elder stood up and held you an hand for Jimin  To take, which he did. They walked up the stairs and went to Jimin's room. "Do you want me to stay or do you want to be alone?" Yoongi asked worried as he lifted Jimin's duvet. Jimin shook his head. "I think I want to be alone." Jimin whispered as Yoongi laid the duvet carefully on top of him. "Okay, I am down stairs if you need me." Yoongi walked out of the room.
 
Jimin waited for some seconds and listened to Yoongi's footsteps fading away down stairs to mostly his office. He picked up his phone and sent a message 
"I am coming now."