Chapter 4 roommate (sadly)

this love this hate

 

"just what did you just say?" Jimin almost shouted in shock. Of every students at this school, he absolutely had to be roommates with that douch? Why does  the  world hate him? What have he done  to deserve this?

"I am sorry to say it, but yeah, he is your roommate. He is the only one in the while school that lives alone in the dorm. Or more  lived  now." Jeongguk tried to smile. "Just don't piss him off? Maybe you two shares dorm but you can try to ignore him?" Jeongguk tried to make the best out of the situation. Yeah, maybe Yoongi was just having a bad day? That must be the reason.

"Nah, I think we can get along together." Jimin smiled. "I really should do something to show that I am sorry. Do you have any ideas?" Jimin asked. 

"Hoseok was supposed to help him with homework, maybe you can do it?" Jeongguk suggested. "That's an great idea, or is it more I need to do?" Jimin asked the younger. "You have to choose what kind you want to join. Come." Jeongguk guided Jimin to an office. He knocked on the door. "Please come in." A voice said and Jeongguk opened the door, signalizing to go in first. Jimin smiled when he got in the room. It was so welcomely, the wall was white and had many pictures on it and it was two chairs, a office table, some shelves. And a man sitting in a big office chair. Jimin smiled to him and gave a small wave. "Good afternoon." Jimin smiled. "Well good afternoon to you too. Who might you be?" The man asked. "This is Park Jimin. The new student." Jeongguk explained. "Can he fill in the papers so he can get some rest after the long train ride?" He asked politely. "Well, of cause. Here, take a seat, both off you." He smiled. Jimin and Jeongguk sat down in the comfy seats and waited for the man to continue. "Here, fill in these and hand it to me." Jimin nodded and read the papers. 

Lines;

Must choose one; 

Vocal or rapper 

 

Must chose one;

Dancer 

Lyrics writer

 

Jimin looked up from the paper to see his younger friend who was biting his lips nervously and stared at the paper and sweated. What was this attitude?

"Are you okay? Why are you nervous.?" Jimin raised an eyebrow and made eye contact. Jeongguk broke it as soon as he realized he was staring and closed his eyes and turned his head the other way. "Just take your time, you only get to choose once." 

Jimin was confused. "What is actually these lines things?" Jimin asked and curved his eyebrows. "Besides the basic classes, do we have lines, dance or lyrics writer. That's your activity. Do you dance or like writing lyrics?" The man asked, looking through some work papers. "I have danced since kindergarden, so yeah." Jimin blushed, thinking that he was bragging about himself. "Then you choose dance. Do you sing vocal or are you rapping?" He continued. "I can sing vocal and high notes." Jimin replied. "Then you choose vocal. That was all you have to do today. Here is a map over the building in case you get lost, Hoseok told me about you. It's great to see that you guys have got together again. Are you his roommate along with Jeongguk?" Jimin frowned. "My dorm is 5, so from what I have heard am I sharing with Min Yoongi." Jimin gave the man the paper. "Well, I am sure you two will get along, he is a little bit grumpy due to loss of sleep, but is a nice guy. You two should go back to your dorm. Welcome to the school, hope you will like it here." He smiled before he  waved the two boys out of the room.

Jimin and Jeongguk walked down the corridors to Jimin's dorm, talking about everything. "What did I actually do in there? You were so nervous." Jimin asked his younger friend. "Everyone here at this school is either a vocal or rappers and they have their own classes, I'm a vocal so we are in the same class." Jeongguk smiled. "And is Hoseok in our class?" Jeongguk scratched the back of his own head. "He is a rapper, so he isn't in our class. But you choose dance right?" Jimin nodded. "Well, then the three of us is. At least it is better than nothing right? We have dance classes every morining and in last class." Jeongguk smiled, Jimin returned it. "Come let's meet Hoseok so he can hear the news."

/// Yoongi pov

// timeskip back to when Jimin 'met' Yoongi in the corridor.

It was circels under his  dull eyes. The circels was dark as the night, which says something about why they were there. He have been up all night to write this song, and he still weren't anywhere near happy about it. The words didn't fit together, the rhythm weren't any good, the song didn't last long. He was going to fail! If he could just get some sleep. At least one night without any annoying noices or sound that could wake up the light sleeper. He closed his eyes forone second, mumbling curses under his breath.

Bang!

Yoongi fell on the floor, the papers with the 'horrible' lyrics on that he was going to hand in tomorrow. If he didn't think he could get more pissed, then i thought wrong. Now he was clearly mad. He began to collectiong the papers, finally looking at the douch. "What the was that for, brat?" The douch that dumped into Yoongi just smiled. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see where I was going."

His bright and cheerful personality were going on Yoongi's nerves. "Like i didn't see that! Watch where you are going!"  'Just ignore him.' He told himself, even thought he had a feeling that that was easier said than done. "Of cause I'm going to be more carefull from now on."

Yoongi hated him already.

 "Have you wrote this? It's amazing!" The looked at my paper. "Don't touch it! I don't want dirty fingermarks on it." He snapped the paper out of his hand. "Stay as far away from me as possible. I hate you." Yoongi walked away from the brat. "I said I was sorry!" he shouthed after him. "I still hate you!"

Yoongi walked away, heading to his dorm. Maybe Hoseok have time now to help him with the ty math Yoongi were struggling with.

He was almost at the door and picked up his phone, calling Hoseok.

'Hi Yoongi. What's up?'

"Don't start any chat, where are you? You still have to help me with my ho-"

Yoongi opened the door to the dorm, only to see his friend's smiling face. "What are you doing her?" Yoongi asked his friend, his eyes fell on a bag next to him and raised an eyebrow. "And what do you have there?"

"Haven't they told you about it?" Hoseok asked, puting his hands on his own hips. "About what?" Yoongi went to the kitchen where all of the homework that Hoseok was supposed to help him with, but that never happened because 'He had to do something.'. Hoseok followed after him. "You are going to have a roommate. I picked him up today." Yoongi opended the frigde to get some food, maybe a coffee to wake him up? "What?! Who is it?!"

"Park Jimin. I don't know what lines he is in, but I am pretty sure Jeongguk- ah is helping him with it now. He was going to show Jimin around while I set off his stuff here. I think he is on his way here now?" Hoseok explaine. Yoongi was thinking about having a roommate might be nice, let's just hope that he isn't going to bother Yoongi when he does homework or are writing lyrics. He is taking this really seriously. Wait weren't Jeongukk with a new student. Please don't tell me this is happening.

"And here is your dorm that you two are sharing." Yoongi heard from the corridor. 'No no no. please please' Was everything Yoongi thought as he jogged to the door. "and there is Min Yoongi." Jeongguk mumbled when he saw Yoongi entering the room. "You again? I thought I told you to stay away!" He shouted at Jimin. "Well, how nice to see you again." Jimin tried to make the best out of the conversation. "Don't try to talk away from this. Just stay away from me. We might live together now but that doesn't mean that we are friends. I still hate you for dumping into me today. Find yourself a room and do as you want. Just don't desturb me when I sleep, not anytime at all. I am going to bed. Good night, brat." Yoongi said and stumped up the stairs. "What about the homework I were going to help you about?" Hoseok shouthed after him. " it, you dithced it to get that brat so just forget it!" Yoongi shouthed after him. Jimin hang his head low in shame and the corners of this mouth currved downwards and his usually smile turned into a deep frown, now someone hates him, why didn't he pay attention to where he was going?! And yoongi sounded like a nice guy. Jimin blamed all this on himself, now Yoongi was in a bad mood.because of him and don't want to do the homework, just because Hoseok was going to pick up Jimin? this was all Jimin's fault.

"What was that thing about homework?" Jimin asked, hiding the fact that he felt guilty as hell. "I promised him to help him with the homework bbut when I talked with you last night, I kinda forgot it." Hoseok scratched the back of his own head. "But he has gone to sleep now, and never wake him up. He have issues with sleeping, even a tiny sound can wake him up, so let him sleep when he is asleep." Jimin nodded. "So that is why he hates me...?" Jeongguk patted Jimin's back. "He is always like that when he is tired. Don't worry about him. Go and sleep now, we'll get you when we have morning classes. "Oh, I forgot to ask. What lines did you choose?" Hoseok asked excitedly. "Dance and vocal." Jimin gave a small smile. "Yay, then we are in the same line! Besides that I'm a rapper along with Yoongi, he is rapper and song writer, so you don't ahve to see him in any classes." Hoseok smiled, like he promised. "yeah, you're right. Good night then, see you tomorrow." Jimin faked a smile, someone hated him. It makes him feel kind of broken, he really wanted to make new friends at this school and the first thing he does is to dump into one of them and ruin their whole day?

"Good night~" Hoseok and Jeongguk left the dorm. Leaving Jimin alone with Yoongi, or, maybe alone since yoongi was sleeping and didn't want to see Jimin's face. Why makes Jimin feel depressed because of Yoongi hates him? They are strangers so this was unfamiliar. Well, not everybody can like him, there is always someone that thinks bad about you one way or another. But with Yoongi, wasn't it the same, what the reason was didn't Jimin know. Maybe Jimin is also tired? But he had to do one thing before he could sleep peacefully.

// Yoongi pov

he laid down on his bad, trying his best to fall asleep, even if it could last ten minutes. But actully why did Hoseok ditch him because of a boy? That was totally rude! This was something he had been working working on for a week now, and he still didn't get it! Oh, well isn't that fantastic? The brat is making noices in the kitchen, he does it on purpose. "Shut the up down there! You have already ruined my plan because you couldn't get here without help! Be nice enough and let me sleep!" yoongi scolded his new roommate. the noices stopped. Finally.

Maybe he was too rough on the brat? Nope, he wasn't. He wondered what he did down there. Already making a mess in the dorm? Yoongi didn't clean up after he had done anything, so he shouldn't.